PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Will Item Ads Be Useful?

DanielRH
01-25-2012, 10:53 PM
Hiya Everyone!

I am in the process of programming the next part of the Stat Calculator. This addition will bring "Item Ads".
Basically people will be able to post the items they are selling and prices, and then when someone searches for that item in the Stat Calculator, it will pop up with a list of prices and people they can purchase the item from.

And if you have never heard of the stat calculator, heres where you can learn more - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39354-Stat-Calculator-Launch

So before i got too into this, i wanted to put a poll out there. It would be EXTREMELY helpful to me if you could spend the 30 seconds filling these questions out.

Questionnaire/Poll:

Do YOU think this sounds like a useful feature you would use?
Yes/No
Do YOU use the Stat Calculator alot?
Yes/No
Do YOU find the stat calculator useful?
Yes/No

Thanks Guys!!! :)

Dudjdj
01-25-2012, 10:57 PM
So basically like another cs but for forums? I like the idea cause i can get done with merching twice as fast

zappaxe
01-25-2012, 11:03 PM
So basically like another cs but for forums? I like the idea cause i can get done with merching twice as fast

The stat calculator is a website were u
can choose gear and see what your stats will be. What he is saying is that if you like a certain sets stats you can check the price of someone who has posted their price up

And yes Dan I think this is a great idea!

Lowlyspy
01-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Questionnaire/Poll:
Do YOU think this sounds like a useful feature you would use?
Yes/No
Do YOU use the Stat Calculator alot?
Yes/No- It's great for twinks.
Do YOU find the stat calculator useful?
Yes/No

DanielRH
01-25-2012, 11:05 PM
The stat calculator is a website were u
can choose weapons and see what your stats will be. What he is saying is that if you like a certain weapons stats you can check the price that is in the cs.
Erm, not really. I cant access the CS from my site. But im offering another way to reach people and sell your items. You will still have to go ingame to do the actual trade, this will just hook you up with a buyer.

zappaxe
01-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Yes but you will be able to see the prices right??

Or just the names?

edit: wow just got it lol I'm quite tired srry for my noobishness

DanielRH
01-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Yes but you will be able to see the prices right??
As i said before, i cant actually access the CS from my site. But yes you will be able to see the prices of the items that users post to the site.

And i will be collecting this data, so who knows... if alot of people use this i may be able to make a utility that gives you market data (like average going price of item).

LwMark
01-26-2012, 05:05 AM
Great idea!
Its like i guess a craigslist or ebay or somethin

Swimmingstar
01-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Yes.
Yes.
And yes.

I've always been dreaming there would be like guild announcement boards in hall and ad boards for items in balefort so items could sell faster. :)