PDA

View Full Version : Dotd lvl 1 toon bug!

LwMark
01-26-2012, 05:37 AM
So when your a level 1 toon you dont get a deal of the day option to click on your main screen
But
When your on a higher level the little icon (salestag) appears on main screen!

TrickiestFTW
01-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Why are people all of a suddenly obsessed with level ones?

Rare
01-26-2012, 09:10 AM
Its the new in thing

Cahaun
01-26-2012, 09:16 AM
I was wondering the same thing. Now people are trying to sell lvl 1-2 items for over 50k.

CrimsonTider
01-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Its the new in thing

Actually, it is something which use to be very common before some changes to stash and kill farming were implemented. The veterans are trying to revive it.

StompArtist
01-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Actually, it is something which use to be very common before some changes to stash and kill farming were implemented. The veterans are trying to revive it.

It was so much fun :(

ghost.mw
01-26-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm pretty sure that you can get to level 2 in one run

Sryyoulose
01-26-2012, 10:21 AM
I never had a LVL 1 =O I had a LVL 3!

Flip
01-26-2012, 10:57 AM
This is how we designed it to work, thanks though!

LwMark
01-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Wel its not because i wanted a lvl 1 toon its because when i was makin a char i thought my ping was high because the sales tag wasnt showing uup but then i went to another char and it was there...

I use the dotd icon to tell whether or not if i have lag
If its there yu dont got lag if its not there yu do got lag

Martin Tander
01-26-2012, 05:09 PM
U can also look fl on loggedon page icon above it wont appear aswell if u lag on first log in:)

Snakespeare
01-26-2012, 05:59 PM

I'm not sure there's any DotD that level 1 could want anyway.

Level 1 gear that is no longer available is of interest to old players who have everything else. If it's not available, you can only buy it from another older player who stashed it, and that is fairly rare. If you have too much cash, 50K doesn't seem like that much for a discontinued item.

I'm not obsessed, but I have had this level one toon since crafting was added to the game. I used to have several level one toons with max inventory to use as mules (to hold my extra gear), but was forced to level them when stash was turned off until level 5.

We used to get kills with XP Gain Disabled, we don't anymore. So my level 1 toon has 2500 or so kills and no deaths. I have seen people with over 5000 kills on theirs.

You can get to level 3 with the tutorial, and you can get to level 5 with the Free Daily Elixir in the 2nd map, as long as you are in a fast group. So level 1 is a choice.

There is now no reason to be level 1, but I still love my level 1 toon. I made him the mule for all my crafting drops. But now he can't access the stash.

Finally, I am very unhappy about the stash situation. I have already been forced to level all my mules to level 5. I paid to add full inventory on several toons and that is 500 slots. As far as I am concerned, if I paid plat to enhance a toon, I'm not going to stash the darn potions and delete it!!! When I bought all those stash slots, I did so under the belief that I was going to have access to stash for these characters. I had that functionality for over a year. To take that function away from a toon that I spent all that plat on feels like I had something stolen from me. It makes me wonder why I spent the money.

I want to give my level 1 toon the level 1 dex gear I got as a Premium character. I hope the Stash gets restored for us soon. :)

And sure, I leveled the darn mules, because I was forced to. But I'm never going to level Lowtwink. He was created to be what he is, and not to be a level 5.