PDA

View Full Version : Bye for now.

Kahlua
01-26-2012, 05:56 AM
Haven't logged in for actual content since the end of my contest, and don't really see myself doing so.
Haven't even checked the forums that much either.
So with that said...it's time for an indefinite hiatus.

Maybe I'll pop in for the next update to host another contest.

KillaIngs
01-26-2012, 11:02 PM
Another one bites the dust......and another ones gone and another ones gone.....another one bites the dust! Check ya later

Kateatankan
01-27-2012, 12:08 AM

Kahlua
02-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Well, just logged in today to say that this is my last time on the forums. I haven't been in game since I made this thread 2 weeks ago, and I don't really miss it =\
Thanks to all my boys for keeping me entertained and Sparkling Pwnies/Lil Miss for welcoming me into the guild and keeping me playing for as long as I did.

Take care yall!

morfic
02-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Bye Kahlua! <3

Carth
02-09-2012, 02:10 PM
I haven't been active on the guild website so I'm not sure if you're currently playing WoM. If not, then goodbye. :(

BodMaster
02-10-2012, 02:47 AM
Well, just logged in today to say that this is my last time on the forums. I haven't been in game since I made this thread 2 weeks ago, and I don't really miss it =\
Thanks to all my boys for keeping me entertained and Sparkling Pwnies/Lil Miss for welcoming me into the guild and keeping me playing for as long as I did.

Take care yall!

:( bye Kally <3 Gona miss you loooooooads :(

BodMaster
02-10-2012, 02:49 AM
I haven't been active on the guild website so I'm not sure if you're currently playing WoM. If not, then goodbye. :(

WoM wasn't for her unfortunately :( I tried to get her to join a while back after I heard she deleted all her toons here, but didn't tickle her fancy.