PDA

View Full Version : Cruizy is a hacker !

Elysony
01-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Hello , Cruizy is a hacker he hacked my irl friend I'm getting a picture fast idk how but yeah Beware !

TrickiestFTW
01-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Oh god lol

RedRyder
01-26-2012, 09:04 AM
You mean, C****y is an askgullibleplayersfortheiremailandpasswordandsucce ed 'er ! *shakes fist angrily*

Report them. Shouldn't be calling players names out like that. I think it's against a rule.

largecommand
01-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Ill get him In pvp;)

Cahaun
01-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Ill get him In pvp;)
Let's do it!

LADYHADASSA
01-26-2012, 10:14 AM
As red said using another player name is not a good idea. Anyone who gives up their email and password is also breaking the rules of pl. Again this is NOT a hacker, a scam yes but a hacker is somone who can modify the game itself threw gaining acess to the server. I have extreme doubts that this is what has happened.

Have your friend e mail the devs.

largecommand
01-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Ill get him In pvp;)
Let's do it!

hes around -61. my mage will get him :D

Cahaun
01-26-2012, 10:28 AM
As red said using another player name is not a good idea. Anyone who gives up their email and password is also breaking the rules of pl. Again this is NOT a hacker, a scam yes but a hacker is somone who can modify the game itself threw gaining acess to the server. I have extreme doubts that this is what has happened.

Have your friend e mail the devs.
He never said how his friend got into this. He never said that the friend told the hacker/scammer got the account.

RedRyder
01-26-2012, 11:27 AM
He never said how his friend got into this. He never said that the friend told the hacker/scammer got the account.

He didn't have to. The only way to get "hacked" is handing out your account info.

Riccits
01-26-2012, 11:34 AM
He didn't have to. The only way to get "hacked" is handing out your account info.

so true... if theres a possibility to hack sts acc i would been hacked often thought...

MimeRifle
01-26-2012, 11:35 AM
The correct term is "Social Engineer" (isn't it fun to learn something new?).

Kevin Mittnick was often credited with being a hacker, but what he was in fact was a very good social engineer. The easiest way to get into ANY system is to exploit the weakest system protecting it - and that is the person with the password. Sad, but true!

Fyrce
01-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Maybe the guy is a REAL hacker and has hacked STS trying every email address combination and password possible in existence! Wow! I'm soooo impressed! Woohooo!!!

And of course, this guy's IRL friend just happened to be the 1st success and wow, what amazing timing. He was watching it at that time too!

I LOVE a good coincidence! Are there hacker viewing parties?