PDA

View Full Version : Elite Death Weapon

Finallywin
04-16-2020, 05:26 PM
The Color is cool and the stats improvement too, but the proc does still looks the same.
It would be very cool if the proc would change Color to the same blue as the weapon is!

I have attached a picture of elite version with proc.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200416/1c51fd9532c66dc428fc7770b43e20d2.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Bbking
04-16-2020, 05:44 PM
Good idea .

reyals
04-16-2020, 05:46 PM
Have you tried to switch to regular duggar daggers while elite proc works... i mean will it be 2 procs of duggar daggers at same time or no?

Finallywin
04-16-2020, 06:14 PM
Have you tried to switch to regular duggar daggers while elite proc works... i mean will it be 2 procs of duggar daggers at same time or no?

Not possible

Snowman Is here
04-17-2020, 07:25 AM
+1 blue proc for elite weapons

PatD
04-17-2020, 07:29 AM
+1 diff proc color and better proc too :)

jasonn112
04-17-2020, 09:47 AM
Elite death engine proc should be better if used against elite enemies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finallywin
04-19-2020, 10:45 AM
Elite death engine proc should be better if used against elite enemies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The proc is indeed longer and has lesser cooldown

Jausa
04-19-2020, 10:50 AM
Someone wants to feel a little special&showy-offy
As if Devs didn't have enough on their arms already, the situation with Corona, new pets every week, new vanities every week.

Would you like different procs for Legendary-heroic-arcanite pets too? Which pet do you have? The Devs will make a new buff ESPECIALLY for the pets you have

Finallywin
04-19-2020, 10:52 AM
Someone wants to feel a little special&showy-offy
As if Devs didn't have enough on their arms already, the situation with Corona, new pets every week, new vanities every week.

Would you like different procs for Legendary-heroic-arcanite pets too? Which pet do you have? The Devs will make a new buff ESPECIALLY for the pets you have

It will interest more and more people over time, due to more get elite ones and it’s simple programming to change (just change rgb code I guess) :)

Jausa
04-20-2020, 01:28 PM
It will interest more and more people over time, due to more get elite ones and it’s simple programming to change (just change rgb code I guess) :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit TapatalkI am saying the Devs should focus on other aspects instead of proc colours or whatever else. There are far more important simple implementions which should be done. You people gotta stop complaining about everything. You got the "ELITE" recipe for what it was, just be fine with it.

Snowman Is here
04-21-2020, 04:55 AM
What would be a more important aspect than adjusting the top weapons at endgame pve? It’s called elite, yet does not have bonus elite dmg. What would you suggest be a better way for the Dev to progress endgame elite zones without giving “Elite” weapons any buffs?
As for the color for proc, many people would appreciate the differentiation between the regular weapons and “Elite” weapons.