PDA

View Full Version : Coal Antennas :)

TrickiestFTW
01-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Well I recently got my twink to level 60 for pvp with demonic x-bow set and I've liked it so far but I've realized the importance of having a smexy vanity to match my smexy mage and gear, so I would like to ask if a dev of some sort could sneak on at around 5:30pm u.s central time and maybe surprise me with some smexy coal antennas??? O: I know right best idea ever :P well um yeah so I would really like some coal antennas to wear with mah smexy mage and if you could get on and give me just one little pair I would be over-cumbered with joy :)
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

Cahaun
01-26-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm sure they aren't tradable :eek:

TrickiestFTW
01-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Lol I know they're not but devs give them out, duuuhhhhhh. They go to a game and simply say wave and you recieve the item thus how people have the antennas so I was wondering (because devs do sometimes give out the coal ones) if they could get on and give them out :)

ghost.mw
01-26-2012, 09:39 AM
You could of took it from santa

Skeletonlord
01-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Devs come on at different times of the day. Add Samhayne if you haven't already. He accepts all requests so you know when one is online.

Ebalere
01-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Coal antennae are still handed out? Isnt it just an xmas thing?

Riccits
01-26-2012, 11:35 AM
they was already DOTD, so they will be there again...

Skeletonlord
01-26-2012, 12:13 PM

Coal isn't just for Xmas. You can still get them by waving to devs if they have them equipped.
Check out lwmarks guide in pl general if you want more info on antennas

NECROREAPER
01-26-2012, 05:07 PM

Not anymore, but they were a Winter Fest exclusive vanity before.

TrickiestFTW
01-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Well I would really appreciate if devs could get on and tell me in advanced (hehe) so that I could be on and pwetty pwease get the antennas?? o: well all of you that have responded/replied to this post thanks and um yeah just thanks :)