PDA

View Full Version : What is the op combo

Chabone
01-26-2012, 09:45 AM
Does anyone know the Op combo?

flashbackflip
01-26-2012, 09:56 AM
This question seems to be eternal in nature))

I was asked in game twice just this week about that. All questions start 'dude, i've seen someone doing it..' and the end of conversation is usually '... no, i don't remember how the skills looked like'

So no, man there is no confirmed combos for Ops yet

The funny part is nobody is asking about Engies' combo..

Ardon
01-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Only Coms have a Self-Combo.

Chabone
01-26-2012, 10:06 AM
i know the com combo

Cahaun
01-26-2012, 10:25 AM
I always asked this:
Why are coms the only ones with a self combo?

Chabone
01-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Has every on tried all combos with op to test it

Elyseon
01-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Do u mean an actual 'combo' or just good combination of skills.

Chabone
01-26-2012, 11:01 AM
the actual combo

Ardon
01-26-2012, 11:09 AM
Has every on tried all combos with op to test it

There are no self combos for Ops.
Trust me.

Do u mean an actual 'combo' or just good combination of skills.

An actual combo like com's back breaker combo.

Chabone
01-26-2012, 11:19 AM
If that is the case what is the best combo for mobs

krazii
01-26-2012, 03:14 PM
There are no self combos for Ops.
Trust me.

I know one op combo (not self but multi class) ends with lurch, I've done it many many times and I believe it combos with a com skill (and I know it's not backbreaker)

I have tried many combinations to get an op combo, but alas no luck. I'm to cheap to respec to have all skills, but my intuition tells me there is a combo out there, plus I read a chat from a Dev (I think it was Flip, but could be wrong) where the dev indicated there were class specific combos for each class.

Perhaps we should have a contest. First person to discover each class specific combo get's a credit prize. I will pitch in 10k credits to whoever posts a class specific combo (other then backbreaker) for op and eng, anybody else wanna pitch in?

Yurimaru
01-26-2012, 04:07 PM
At one point when cross-class combos got released, ops were able to "self-combo" like comms using lash + lurch. If I recall accurately, this was later removed by STS. AFAIK, there is no op self-combo right now.

Ebalere
01-29-2012, 02:37 PM
I know one op combo (not self but multi class) ends with lurch, I've done it many many times and I believe it combos with a com skill (and I know it's not backbreaker)

I have tried many combinations to get an op combo, but alas no luck. I'm to cheap to respec to have all skills, but my intuition tells me there is a combo out there, plus I read a chat from a Dev (I think it was Flip, but could be wrong) where the dev indicated there were class specific combos for each class.

Perhaps we should have a contest. First person to discover each class specific combo get's a credit prize. I will pitch in 10k credits to whoever posts a class specific combo (other then backbreaker) for op and eng, anybody else wanna pitch in?

There's no Operative combo, I'm 100% sure.

krazii
01-29-2012, 06:25 PM
There's no Operative combo, I'm 100% sure.

Then your 100% wrong!