PDA

View Full Version : Damage Elixir & Crafting Inventory bugs.

PostNoob
04-16-2020, 09:01 PM
Im using the 30%/30min one, if i open a 30%/45min one with time left on first... As soon as you zone out it takes it away. Have now lost a number of elixirs this way.

For some reason my Crafting Inventory slots are now only 100max. Just to 1 char, others are fine. All i can think of is i bought some Crafting Inventory Slots for crate tokens in glintstone. Thats really the only thing "extra" i have done recently i can recall. It also shows like i can buy more for plat, but shows 100/100 .

If i can think of anything else ive done differently since my craft inventory got reduced ill make sure to drop it here.

Thanks~

Futumsh
04-16-2020, 10:26 PM
Im using the 30%/30min one, if i open a 30%/45min one with time left on first... As soon as you zone out it takes it away. Have now lost a number of elixirs this way.

For some reason my Crafting Inventory slots are now only 100max. Just to 1 char, others are fine. All i can think of is i bought some Crafting Inventory Slots for crate tokens in glintstone. Thats really the only thing "extra" i have done recently i can recall. It also shows like i can buy more for plat, but shows 100/100 .

If i can think of anything else ive done differently since my craft inventory got reduced ill make sure to drop it here.

Thanks~

Which character on the crafting inventory, and what's the date you think you last gained some?

I see one with only 100 slots that several times bought a bunch of 25 slot kits and auctioned them, but never had more than 100 slots.

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 01:30 PM
The elixir stacking issue should be fixed with the latest update (applying the 45m one should remove the 30m one).