PDA

View Full Version : About drop rates.

Mythocrisis
04-16-2020, 11:14 PM
Why do you increase drop rate significantly.
It causes significant drop in prices of the arcane weapons.
Why can't you make it gradually rising so that we can get stable prices from start.
Now many people including me lost a lot of gold.
Not to mention many people who spent tons of plat in the beginning.

iybenergie
04-16-2020, 11:19 PM
I mean it happens every year with new arcane weapons during marv event, prices drop

Mythocrisis
04-17-2020, 12:09 AM
It's better if they did gradual drop rates unlike this..
Why such high unstable drop rates..very low..very low...very high.
Low medium high better pls

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
04-17-2020, 12:11 AM
Blame all those people who were crying before , that the drop rate was bad, now the drop rate is good, those cry babies before killed this new arc weapon , now everyone got one,

Dreamwalker
04-17-2020, 01:05 AM
Hye its not as if price will not up^^ lol

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-17-2020, 01:19 AM
I'm pretty sure prices will not go back up for any of the 76 arcanes after today

profmsb
04-17-2020, 01:31 AM
sts dont know the term moderate/medium....so,its either low rate or high rate....haha...

P/S: pm me if anyone sell dugg bow 15m or dugg dagger 20m

Deletus
04-17-2020, 01:37 AM
why are you crying [emoji3064]

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
04-17-2020, 03:13 AM
why u cry? lol

QuaseT
04-17-2020, 03:27 AM
If the arcanes are too expencive people are complaining, now if they are too cheap they complain aswell.

Mythocrisis
04-17-2020, 03:33 AM
why u cry? lol

I'm not crying.
Trying to understand why this drastic drop rate changes.

Mythocrisis
04-17-2020, 03:35 AM
If the arcanes are too expencive people are complaining, now if they are too cheap they complain aswell.

Again please choose your words carefully.
I'm not complaining,I'm asking/trying to understand/suggesting why is there not a gradual loot chance established compared to a drastic rise/fall in chance.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-17-2020, 04:03 AM
Its a clever business strategy to initially have the drops very low In the early days of an expansion, such as more players are enticed to open more locks seeing the ridiculous gold prices of gears.

Then, they'll drastically bump up the drop rates whenever the expansion is coming to an end, and is starting to prepare for a new one, such as players are still encouraged to open locks seeing the good odds.

If the drops of the best gears are held constant for every lock, then only a few players would open the locks later in the expansion seeing the gears exceptionally stable, reasonable in price.

For our perspective, It's a complete scam, and just a way to squeeze our pockets everytime.

We are completely deluded by the 'Arcane' rarity not being so 'Arcane' in the later times of every expansion. For those who buy them for gold early in the expansion are scammed later, same as those who open them for plat early in the expansion are scammed.

And to add up to the mix, they'll find a way to destroy these gears by nerfing/weakening the procs in the higher levels, to make way for the 'new' weapons, and the cycle repeats.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Dreamwalker
04-17-2020, 04:03 AM
Its been half year the weap quantity deserve to be many it would good for some average player they can buy it and become more op beside its only the weap that got more quantity not all gear armor and helm ring belt pendant and arti and 6month from now another expansion will come..and new gear and weap will release..so some average player deserve to have better build after weap had been released for half a year after expansion... i know ur saying it due to u have buy the item 1 or 2 month ago at high price well i also buyed skull aegis when it had just released for 115m now price plummet almost 20m+ lol but i didn't regret it after all if u want to be op earlier then other u need to sacrifice some of ur pocket coin ^^ lol even though its just a bit earlier on being op then other haha good luck....

Mythocrisis
04-17-2020, 07:44 AM
Its a clever business strategy to initially have the drops very low In the early days of an expansion, such as more players are enticed to open more locks seeing the ridiculous gold prices of gears.

Then, they'll drastically bump up the drop rates whenever the expansion is coming to an end, and is starting to prepare for a new one, such as players are still encouraged to open locks seeing the good odds.

If the drops of the best gears are held constant for every lock, then only a few players would open the locks later in the expansion seeing the gears exceptionally stable, reasonable in price.

For our perspective, It's a complete scam, and just a way to squeeze our pockets everytime.

We are completely deluded by the 'Arcane' rarity not being so 'Arcane' in the later times of every expansion. For those who buy them for gold early in the expansion are scammed later, same as those who open them for plat early in the expansion are scammed.

And to add up to the mix, they'll find a way to destroy these gears by nerfing/weakening the procs in the higher levels, to make way for the 'new' weapons, and the cycle repeats.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Yes I think this is exactly what it is.
I have always thought events we're supposed to be fun and can add to something--> an enjoyable experience , a time killer and a medium to make some currency.

But this event made me lose over 40m gold , all of what I ran over 1.4k times farming the egg farm farming... energy essence day in and out...
This is one of the events that is dreaded for people who put so much of plat to get some thing.

It's sad..i would've asked them to give a warning next time to warn all players who currently own to sell them off since a punch in the gut is coming.this should at least be done by sts as we don't know what's the chance of looting when , where, and how of those locked mechanics.

Anyways thank you for the ironic MARVELOUS event.

QuaseT
04-17-2020, 07:49 AM
Yes I think this is exactly what it is.
I have always thought events we're supposed to be fun and can add to something--> an enjoyable experience , a time killer and a medium to make some currency.

But this event made me lose over 40m gold , all of what I ran over 1.4k times farming the egg farm farming... energy essence day in and out...
This is one of the events that is dreaded for people who put so much of plat to get some thing.

It's sad..i would've asked them to give a warning next time to warn all players who currently own to sell them off since a punch in the gut is coming.this should at least be done by sts as we don't know what's the chance of looting when , where, and how of those locked mechanics.

Anyways thank you for the ironic MARVELOUS event.It has always been like this. Last marvel event was exactly the same. Thats how the the game works. I have bought my skratch with awakes for like 120m and guess what, instead of complaining in forums im happy that more people are able to play with those weapons and have faster runs on average overall.

Encryptions
04-17-2020, 08:07 AM
They first release the weapons at a slow rate so that quantity is low and demand is high through out the year. In their final events before new expansion is out they will increase the quantity of these weps by a lot so that price does not go unreasonably high in the future. Ebon weapons would probably be 4 times the cost now if they did not do this last year which I did lose 210mil last year from the ebons dropping so much.

Cinco
04-17-2020, 09:16 AM
One point of fact to consider is: the odds for looting 76 Arcanes have increased steadily with every event locked since their initial release.
Clearly the asking prices have not kept pace with this availability. Likely reasoning for this is the fact that lock opening has been somewhat inconsistent this year. To take responsibility for that specifically: if I made every crate in every event extremely compelling as to keep the unlocking activity consistent, the gradual increase in availability would be much more obvious to you. Instead we have several events in a row where lockeds aren't such a big deal and then we get Marvelous and almost everybody is opening at least a few of them.

Xxlipexxx
04-17-2020, 09:35 AM
One point of fact to consider is: the odds for looting 76 Arcanes have increased steadily with every event locked since their initial release.
Clearly the asking prices have not kept pace with this availability. Likely reasoning for this is the fact that lock opening has been somewhat inconsistent this year. To take responsibility for that specifically: if I made every crate in every event extremely compelling as to keep the unlocking activity consistent, the gradual increase in availability would be much more obvious to you. Instead we have several events in a row where lockeds aren't such a big deal and then we get Marvelous and almost everybody is opening at least a few of them.very well ... thanks cinco

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Jausa
04-17-2020, 03:24 PM
Why can't you make it gradually rising so that we can get stable prices from start.
Not to mention many people who spent tons of plat in the beginning.The drop rate is what it should be. You should have thought better and not have bought an OVERPRICED item. Naturally it will drop, this isn't a punch in the gut, you walked head first into a wall.

akishiru
04-17-2020, 10:03 PM
Its not about how much people are opening crates. its about the drop rates. I would see people looting 4 arcanes at a time by only spending 2k plats. Like how crazy is that? For my three weeks of playing this game again(2013 player here). I have spent a lot of $$ already just to buy the best gears and its not funny to lose drastically amount of gold by having this kind of event.

For example, I bought my Duggar Dagger 1 week ago for 150m and this event made Clean Duggar 60-70m. Now, everyone thinks all daggers will be 60 or lower since the drop rates are high so they will always lowball you. I feel bad as a player who spends a lot of money for this and to get geared. PS: I sold it for 90m but imagine that 60m loss in economy of me.

I loaded plats so much that the few recent events i would load 1700 plats every 2 hours just to get 1 arcane weapon, sometimes i get 0 out of it. I should have waited for this event and probably i wouldnt even have to spend that much just to get geared.

Honestly, its disappointing but at the same time Im happy because a lot of people can afford arcane weapons now. and i see a lot of people playing pvp now thats a good thing. However, next time do something to control the drop rates. and not messing up everyones economy.

codered
04-18-2020, 12:47 AM
I mean how not crazy is this, still only spend few.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200418/c1335644021cf41b01d325f10bc34b06.jpg

Grimmstroke
04-18-2020, 01:39 AM
Its not about how much people are opening crates. its about the drop rates. I would see people looting 4 arcanes at a time by only spending 2k plats. Like how crazy is that? For my three weeks of playing this game again(2013 player here). I have spent a lot of $$ already just to buy the best gears and its not funny to lose drastically amount of gold by having this kind of event.

For example, I bought my Duggar Dagger 1 week ago for 150m and this event made Clean Duggar 60-70m. Now, everyone thinks all daggers will be 60 or lower since the drop rates are high so they will always lowball you. I feel bad as a player who spends a lot of money for this and to get geared. PS: I sold it for 90m but imagine that 60m loss in economy of me.

I loaded plats so much that the few recent events i would load 1700 plats every 2 hours just to get 1 arcane weapon, sometimes i get 0 out of it. I should have waited for this event and probably i wouldnt even have to spend that much just to get geared.

Honestly, its disappointing but at the same time Im happy because a lot of people can afford arcane weapons now. and i see a lot of people playing pvp now thats a good thing. However, next time do something to control the drop rates. and not messing up everyones economy.
well it's your own fault you didn't make a plan and how to spend your gold wisely what do you expect? through out the whole 2020 ppl using ebon still? so its normal make a plan for spending you know arcanes in in every event has slightly increase drops since ppl are complaining in how hard and rare the odds of dropping PvP wise not budget

Mythocrisis
04-18-2020, 01:46 AM
I mean how not crazy is this, still only spend few.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200418/c1335644021cf41b01d325f10bc34b06.jpg

What is the exact amount of platinum you spent for dropping them? If u don't mind me asking
Congratulations btw :)

codered
04-18-2020, 04:15 AM
What is the exact amount of platinum you spent for dropping them? If u don't mind me asking
Congratulations btw :)It wasnt mine, it was my friend send me this pic to piss me off bcs i literally bought a duggar bow for 40mill just few days before, judging from the pic he sent me before this come out, he had 2.3k plat the second screenshot he had 1.5k,,, 800 plat for 3 i guess

Mythocrisis
04-18-2020, 06:02 AM
It wasnt mine, it was my friend send me this pic to piss me off bcs i literally bought a duggar bow for 40mill just few days before, judging from the pic he sent me before this come out, he had 2.3k plat the second screenshot he had 1.5k,,, 800 plat for 3 i guess

Wow thats great.
I just have a reason to never buy gear again.
Rip 40m in 2 days.

akishiru
04-18-2020, 11:29 PM
well it's your own fault you didn't make a plan and how to spend your gold wisely what do you expect? through out the whole 2020 ppl using ebon still? so its normal make a plan for spending you know arcanes in in every event has slightly increase drops since ppl are complaining in how hard and rare the odds of dropping PvP wise not budget

The thing is, event changes occurs sometimes and you cant really predict. How would i know that this event will drop crazy arcane loots? I quit this game 2013 and havent heard news about this game since then. I came back 3 weeks ago to play this again. im bored cuz of the quarantine. The thing is , couldnt you make it less drop rate? its crazy how people spend 200 plats and get an arc weaps. Atleast make it decent because what sts did there was LOW drop rate to HIGH drop rate right away. thats crazy obviously people who bought the gears expensive will lose a lot of gold including me who didnt think the drop rates of these new arc weaps will be HIGH. Like atleast give insights of whats going to happen right? we might lose gold but not so much.

Dreamwalker
04-18-2020, 11:38 PM
The thing is, event changes occurs sometimes and you cant really predict. How would i know that this event will drop crazy arcane loots? I quit this game 2013 and havent heard news about this game since then. I came back 3 weeks ago to play this again. im bored cuz of the quarantine. The thing is , couldnt you make it less drop rate? its crazy how people spend 200 plats and get an arc weaps. Atleast make it decent because what sts did there was LOW drop rate to HIGH drop rate right away. thats crazy obviously people who bought the gears expensive will lose a lot of gold including me who didnt think the drop rates of these new arc weaps will be HIGH. Like atleast give insights of whats going to happen right? we might lose gold but not so much.Thats why it was fun what the point in playing a game u can always predict a game like that is just way to boring

Just play this game and enjoy it.. to have fun lol good luck^^

Lookupnabs
04-19-2020, 02:26 AM
Not to mention many people who spent tons of plat in the beginning.

This thread is unwanted... if u had paid 110m for daggers
It is nothing but the luxury price u paid for experiencing a op wepon at the first before many can..... ..

u can never complain about the drop rates now as many people are able to afford it....
how are u saying u are at a loss huh????

If another player has a item same as yours and he bought for less it it doesnt mean u are at a loss ... u have bought ir for urself ... it doesnt matter if i get it for10m and u get it for 100m...
look upon ur attitude bruh...

Hats off to the devs for increasing the drop rates so that many people can affors it ....
Ty

Mythocrisis
04-19-2020, 03:15 AM
It is nothing but the luxury price u paid for experiencing a op wepon at the first before many can..... ..

u can never complain about the drop rates now as many people are able to afford it....

If another player has a item same as yours and he bought for less it it doesnt mean u are at a loss ... u have bought ir for urself ... it doesnt matter if i get it for10m and u get it for 100m...

Hats off to the devs for increasing the drop rates so that many people can affors it ....
Ty

Here we go again.

@.@

Lookupnabs
04-19-2020, 03:38 AM
My answer is correcr last time also many people lost gold in ebon weapons but many didnt complain... try to appreciate the effort of other people also u wouldnt want to play a game... where only 30 ppl play out of which all 30 have more than 150m and

The game is about interacting with others and making friends and enjoying arlorian tradition and not......

Merching ... and trying to fool people with prices and feel happy about it....

Tyyy

Grimmstroke
04-19-2020, 03:46 AM

Ty

this is by far correct

like its your own choice to rush and buy new arc release item as we ppl are waiting for the price to drop its always expectec that the item price drops as soon time pass by dont expect an nokia keypad will still has the same price until the end of the world

how can predict? well its really obvious that every event has an interesting crate to open to expect ppl gonna open those crates make a plan before event comes if you are in "such loss" lol luxury price bought and now complaining for price drops you're rich and want to dominate pvp? mybe don't really care since its done ill predict goblin cartel crates will have valley artifact and arc pets heroic thank me later lol

Crocodile
04-19-2020, 04:40 AM
Drop rate bad = complaints
High drop rate = complaints
Smh

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-19-2020, 05:20 AM
this is by far correct

like its your own choice to rush and buy new arc release item as we ppl are waiting for the price to drop its always expectec that the item price drops as soon time pass by dont expect an nokia keypad will still has the same price until the end of the world

how can predict? well its really obvious that every event has an interesting crate to open to expect ppl gonna open those crates make a plan before event comes if you are in "such loss" lol luxury price bought and now complaining for price drops you're rich and want to dominate pvp? mybe don't really care since its done ill predict goblin cartel crates will have valley artifact and arc pets heroic thank me later lol
Yea I understand.so the trend is buy op gear for overpriced..sell them right before marvelous event overpriced.
And then use that same gold to buy a 2x overpriced.
I get it.
Thanks for the heads up too.much appreciated.

Jausa
04-19-2020, 05:22 AM
Drop rate bad = complaints
High drop rate = complaints
Smh

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkComplaints for the high drop rate only by the hardcore "Pros" the type of players to call others nabs or kid[emoji23]

They made a bad decision so they complain. Natural.

yacos
04-19-2020, 05:52 AM
Nice job sts ) gold limit is 100m and people keep seling weapon 40m+ like they want new players to leave the game xd