PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Were’s buff in Orrick

athenabb
04-17-2020, 02:38 AM
I am lucky enough to loot an arcane were today :) I tried it’s buff in Orrick. i got 25k armour but still cant survive Orrick’s attack. However a warrior with ard 10k armour can always survive and I feel a bit confusing. Any ans ? thankssss

Dreamwalker
04-17-2020, 02:41 AM
Well did u check ur aa pet still active when u died?

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Jairus980
04-17-2020, 02:47 AM
I am lucky enough to loot an arcane were today :) I tried it’s buff in Orrick. i got 25k armour but still cant survive Orrick’s attack. However a warrior with ard 10k armour can always survive and I feel a bit confusing. Any ans ? thankssss

Warrior get 10% damage reduction from boss. This is a technique for class balance
Boss is meant to one shot rogue and mage but not war. So that you have to force warrior in pt.

However only couple of pets can bypass that, pet that have damage reduction shield

Ilove_Poopoo
04-17-2020, 07:18 AM
Damage reduction works differently from Armor. Some form of attacks like Curse, DoT, some boss attacks ignore armor. But nothing can Ignore someone who has Dmg reduction on as I know of.

For your case, those attacks where Orrick has a skull on his head, or his last attack (See who dies first message), they all ignore armor but not damage reduction.

That Is why It is best to use glow for its high initial damage reduction shield, or for a war to time their horn for its 2sec invulnerability shield.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
04-18-2020, 04:54 AM

Maybe Juggernaut? Or maybe he has a lot of health too?

Orrick’s “black skull” always does damage around 90% of your max health, so maybe you didn’t have full health when Orrick hit you?

reyals
04-18-2020, 06:04 PM
Maybe Juggernaut? Or maybe he has a lot of health too?

Orrick’s “black skull” always does damage around 90% of your max health, so maybe you didn’t have full health when Orrick hit you?

to rogues/mages it deal 200% of max health, only to warrior 90%

Ebonin
04-19-2020, 10:16 AM
As the matter of fact , We warriors can survive many things and chop logs with our bare hands ^^