PDA

View Full Version : New idea 1.1

oraweun
04-17-2020, 04:16 AM
Daily rewards: Spin the wheel, or just some set prize for just logging in daily! (Every other game has that sort of thing)
Daily deal: I suggest new additions to the cycle, for example x4 Enhancer for 30 minutes for Credits/ 60 platinum

richienongbri
04-17-2020, 06:49 AM
I would like it if they added special tokens which can either be looted rarely or obtained via daily or weekly quests to expand your inventory and stash space...or respec your skills

For Elixirs, they should add like an extended variation for credits, like 2x XP, Damage, armor, luck, speed, for 12 minuites ....The 5 minute versions are kinda irritating because after finishing the map, you gotta enter base, re-buy the elixir and then enter the map again is....annoying to some...
Also upgrading the 4x enhancers by giving it a 2x speed boost instead of the 25% running speed would be a good idea, probably, but who knows? Others might disagree

Sent from a can of Soup.

Cinco
04-17-2020, 12:48 PM
Not a bad suggestion! That said: daily rewards have had mixed results in our other games and it is an exceptional challenge to provide incentives to log in that don't also offer incentives to create thousands of throwaway accounts.

The story tends to go like this: we add daily rewards that have gold, crafting supplies, unique vanities and Platinum if you check in every day and play for several days in a row. In response, players make thousands and thousands of accounts to exploit it. We then nerf the payouts to something that can be managed with so many accounts. Players lose interest in the nerfed rewards.

oraweun
04-17-2020, 12:53 PM
They're still rewards, aren't they? Of course I had those people in mind when writing this, but even if they do that type of stuff - it still gives a motivation to new players to log in every day and progress!

Cinco
04-17-2020, 12:56 PM
They're still rewards, aren't they? Of course I had those people in mind when writing this, but even if they do that type of stuff - it still gives a motivation to new players to log in every day and progress!

This motivation is eclipsed by the exploiters and the rewards that these "new players" receive are worthless because thousands of other fake toons are getting the same thing... which ruins the secondary market aspect entirely.

oraweun
04-17-2020, 01:34 PM
This motivation is eclipsed by the exploiters and the rewards that these "new players" receive are worthless because thousands of other fake toons are getting the same thing... which ruins the secondary market aspect entirely.

It's like that with anything tho, right? Any free feature would get exploited in any game, it's how it works, imo. I was just jealous of the other games, cause they all have something better, and we're left with... a daily enhancer... Yuppie!

richienongbri
04-17-2020, 01:36 PM
This motivation is eclipsed by the exploiters and the rewards that these "new players" receive are worthless because thousands of other fake toons are getting the same thing... which ruins the secondary market aspect entirely.Instead of platinum as a part of it. Why not make it a random amount of tokens but the tokens are only used for those who cannot buy platinum, and add like special type of weapons as part of it but ability to buy more character slots would be out of the equation?

Also, would be it possibly to add an option to spend platinum to unlock character bound items? Make them the same amount of platinum they cost....

Maybe also add an extended verious of the 2x credit elixirs, for 12 minutes would be a decent amount.

Cinco
04-17-2020, 01:40 PM
It's like that with anything tho, right? Any free feature would get exploited in any game, it's how it works, imo. I was just jealous of the other games, cause they all have something better, and we're left with... a daily enhancer... Yuppie!

No. Not really. In this case it is about how easy it is to just log in and collect a reward. Great plan for games where the accounts are device-locked :-)

richienongbri
04-17-2020, 01:48 PM
Possible idea would be to maybe make the rewards email account only? Like you may have multiple characters but you get rewarded on only one character?

We're all trying to brainstorm here because we want something new added to the game....

Sent from a sack of Rice.

nitara
06-19-2020, 08:22 AM
They're still rewards, aren't they? Of course I had those people in mind when writing th snaptube (https://snaptube.cam/) word to pdf (https://wordtopdf.ltd/) vidmate (https://vidmate.bid/) is, but even if they do that type of stuff - it still gives a motivation to new players to log in every day and progress!

Killertimothy
06-26-2020, 04:39 AM
im not sure what i think about this the game is addictive already :P