PDA

View Full Version : Idea 1.2

oraweun
04-17-2020, 04:19 AM
Higher vanity drop rates
Droplist for possible item drops in maps

Cinco
04-17-2020, 12:50 PM
We have discussed the inclusion of some sort of "loot list" that you can view for each of the various campaigns. Dark Legends has a reasonable high-level summary of the things that you could potentially loot from various Actors and from the Dungeons themselves. I don't think it's a bad idea but it is an immense amount of work. I am not particularly interested in the undertaking.

That said - increasing the drop rates for all vanity items doesn't sound bad to me. It's the sort of thing that would've gotten some push-back several years ago when SL player population was much higher, but not today ;-)

Upsurge.00000
04-17-2020, 01:07 PM
We have discussed the inclusion of some sort of "loot list" that you can view for each of the various campaigns. Dark Legends has a reasonable high-level summary of the things that you could potentially loot from various Actors and from the Dungeons themselves. I don't think it's a bad idea but it is an immense amount of work. I am not particularly interested in the undertaking.

That said - increasing the drop rates for all vanity items doesn't sound bad to me. It's the sort of thing that would've gotten some push-back several years ago when SL player population was much higher, but not today ;-)Hell yeah man it will bring many ppl back to the grind !

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

CookieKrisp
04-17-2020, 01:07 PM
Add new dropable items as well, we need more stuff to farm!