PDA

View Full Version : Weapon/armor bugs

oraweun
04-17-2020, 04:40 AM
L35 Welding Torches don't have the cool effect once you start shooting
L61 Super Elite Engineer armor set gives a ton of Mana Regen, nobody really likes that, seems pretty useless, can we change it to something else?
L61 Elite Napalm Carbines have blue lights at the end of the barrel but have ordinary, boring yellow flames. Make them extra-tech and blue-ish!
When in avatar view, Operatives and Engineer hold rifles towards the ground, and it looks very uncomfortable. Safety first, yeah, but to that extent? I think it's a bug
Kyn'za Void-Lance Disruptors (L46,op) are usually dual pistols, now it's 1 pistol.
Void Holders V4, Wrathstorm V4 and War Augers V4 can't hold vanity shields with them, unlike the V1 V2 and V3 versions.

Futumsh
04-17-2020, 08:55 AM
L61 Super Elite Engineer armor set gives a ton of Mana Regen, nobody really likes that, seems pretty useless, can we change it to something else?
When in avatar view, Operatives and Engineer hold rifles towards the ground, and it looks very uncomfortable. Safety first, yeah, but to that extent? I think it's a bug
L61 Elite Napalm Carbines have blue lights at the end of the barrel but have ordinary, boring yellow flames. Make them extra-tech and blue-ish!

These are opinions / suggestions, not bugs, so don't belong here.

Kyn'za Void-Lance Disruptors (L46,op) are usually dual pistols, now it's 1 pistol.

Fixed.

Void Holders V4, Wrathstorm V4 and War Augers V4 can't hold vanity shields with them, unlike the V1 V2 and V3 versions.

Void Holders should now be consistent. The others looked like they already were.

L35 Welding Torches don't have the cool effect once you start shooting

Not sure what this is referring to, they look the same to me after shooting.

richienongbri
04-17-2020, 10:41 AM
These are opinions / suggestions, not bugs, so don't belong here.

Fixed.

Void Holders should now be consistent. The others looked like they already were.

Not sure what this is referring to, they look the same to me after shooting.The Custom Meganaut chestplate wasn't fixed, on a female character, not sure about male characters, possibly the Stunt harness is also having the same issue? But not sure.

Sent from my Micromax Q452 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-17-2020, 10:51 AM
The Custom Meganaut chestplate wasn't fixed, on a female character, not sure about male characters, possibly the Stunt harness is also having the same issue? But not sure.

These should now be fixed if you patch.