PDA

View Full Version : Voras business idea in shadow cave

Skeazeke
01-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Dear comrades, dear Dev Team,

on my trip across the country, I am now in "fathom crypt" got past vora, I stopped and we have talked nice,
vora suddenly changed the subject, I was very excited and listened attentively to their, what they would have to tell me.
Vora told me that she noticed for some time that we all look always the same, and that they would wish that everyone in this game
should be able his avatar according to his own ideas staked to.

my ears were getting bigger and I asked her what she meant?

she began and told me that they, the dark powers of sorcery has studied.
she has finally found a way how to items (Helmet, Weapon, Armor, etc.) can transfer to a vanity item.

I looked at her and asked, maybe I am just questioning

she said "no no" you have understood everything correctly,
thanks to the dark powers of sorcery, I am now in a position to each item
(Shadow Doll, Demonic Wand, Mystery Helmet, etc.) into this world, to transfer,
and each Player, now has the opportunity, his favorite items to use as a vanity item,

I was speechless

she continued, and mentioned "Shadow Cave Town",

I asked her what she wants from this city

hmmmm, this town is so empty, she said. I might set up a small tent with a campfire
and start a small business. the players can come to me and every item transfer for about 5 Platinum per item.
for example.........
you are now level 66 and are "set L65 Crafted Lilith" in the possession of. you dont want to lose the power of the set.
I'm in the position. for example, demonic wand, shadow doll, demonic cloth, to transfer into a vanity,
your favorite equipment is now available to you as a vanity item for disposal, and so, you have the power of your sets, the aura of the sets,
and your avatar looks like this, as you have imagined that it would.

what do you say about my business idea, she told me

I told her that thousands of players will be very pleased. when she finally staked their avatar to their ideas can.
and not all have the same look. that would make this game, lend a special flair to it, the divine king (Dev team),
have done it once, "The Crown of Persistence" transfer into VANITY.

Finally, I told her that I'm going to tell all about what she was in the position.
Please Vote "YES",to make Voras business plans into reality.

I would like to thank everyone and hope
that with all our help, Voras store opens

Many heartfelt thanks

Cahaun
01-26-2012, 01:46 PM
Ooh! I love it

Xazic
01-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Not a bad idea in general but weapons don't have vanity slots anymore if i am not mistaken...

Skeazeke
01-26-2012, 03:37 PM
hello, because I must give you right, vanity weapons no longer exist.
I'm sorry my fault. But for Helmet, Armor, Shield, could make it

Many heartfelt thanks for the note