PDA

View Full Version : About Marvelous lockeds

Irreflexivo
04-17-2020, 10:01 AM
About how many lockeds should I open to get an arcane weapon? And should it be normal or massive?
I don't know the chances nor the amount of items inside... So it can be very helpful to know before investing any gold or platinum.

Also, do you recommend selling my ebon bow? I'm feeling insecure about prices because I bough it with pretty much my whole earnings from the past event, which was all my gold:') I'm a new player hehe

Ty for reading and I hope you can answer some of my questions

Irreflexivo
04-17-2020, 10:04 AM
And why is Massive crates any better over mini. They seem to have the same items and it's 3X pulls for 20 times the price of the normal one. Does it have any advantage? Like better drop rates.

QuaseT
04-17-2020, 10:11 AM
About how many lockeds should I open to get an arcane weapon? And should it be normal or massive?
I don't know the chances nor the amount of items inside... So it can be very helpful to know before investing any gold or platinum.

Also, do you recommend selling my ebon bow? I'm feeling insecure about prices because I bough it with pretty much my whole earnings from the past event, which was all my gold:') I'm a new player hehe

Ty for reading and I hope you can answer some of my questionsSince this is all about odds and nobody can guarantee any outcome just keep your stuff. You can see on the information button whats inside the locks.

Jausa
04-17-2020, 10:16 AM

Ty for reading and I hope you can answer some of my questionsI would advice you to sell the bow unless the price is too low. Today when I checked Dugg bows were already 30m, nobody is buying Ebon instead of Dugg. Also don't invest all your gold into gear anyway.

For stats buy a tainted set, they are cheap and also good for stats.

TheBlairWitch
04-17-2020, 10:20 AM
Ebon weapons are dead ,,, [emoji26]
So yeah sell it

Also about locks, it can be 5plat or it can be 1000 plat u never know , also the dugg weapons are droping very very fast
Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk