PDA

View Full Version : pls repair rogues and mages at new elites

reyals
04-17-2020, 03:28 PM
-rogues useless at all new elites, supposed to be single target dps - bow proc low chance and low damage (yea i need to have over 150%boss/elite damage to deal some average dmg by bow), having hidden set, duggar daggers and duggar bow, sunken armor (stacking 2-4 procs of those things at bosses) still can't deal dmg as tanks dealing to single targets? rogue's role at all new elites - hide and snipe when it comes to deal something with bosses: elite duggar boss (spiders) 1hit after 20th wave even if i have full armor awakes, elite scratch 1hit (impossible to avoid unless you are just leeching and staying out of range, and his red zones are bigger than bow's attack range). Elite arcane weapons dont add anything, just uglier colors?
-mages usefull only because can give energize to other people in party (2-3 warriors), btw bows still bugged and energize doesnt affect speed of bow's autoattacks, in new elites mage is useless class same as rogue.

I know its boring and useless maps without profit and i wouldnt run it at all, but need aps :/ so rogue's and mage's roles at new maps: try find 2-3 friends warriors who can carry them helping with their aps.

Futumsh
04-17-2020, 03:35 PM
If you have actual bugs to post, post them separately, with all the details. If you want to complain or make suggestions, take it elsewhere, the bugs & tech forum is not the appropriate place.

snakeeyes
04-18-2020, 06:16 AM
Effect of unbalance hope next update warior class weapon is dagger and bows and rogue has sword and shield, explain how a tank warior with total defensive heals that can make their health renew like he was born again after they receive high damage from rogue in pvp or elite boss on pve and then he can create a shiel with long duration high damage on proc and ultimate skill while rogue has a useless ultimate and defensive buffs, pls change combat medic skill of rogue in to a shield that can absorb and heal us to tank also in pvp and pve always adding a offensive update on warior but not adding defensive update on rogue we want balance update pls... Sory for my bad english hope dev can understand

Futumsh
04-18-2020, 09:48 AM
Moving out of bugs and tech. If it's not a bug or technical issue, post it elsewhere.

Noni
04-18-2020, 07:38 PM
Utter nonsense. I am a rogue and was one of the first few to get 1k elite dred duggar kills. My own laziness and not liking the other 2 maps that much are the reason I haven’t finished 1k boss kills there.

76 arcane weapons are good, new arcane armour is really good for rogues, plenty of good pets to use there. Mythic 76 set is also useful there. I love running elite vardan gates when it is open and run with all sorts of parties as long as they are not useless or trying to leech off me.

Aimed ultimate is extremely useful and can do a lot of damage to bosses. You guys need to learn how to use it properly...like everything else.

I don’t need any “repairs” from the devs. Maybe you should discuss all this with other well geared, experienced rogues who run those portals regularly. Try to improve your own gameplay instead of complaining about things that don’t need fixing.

Those are the highest elite maps in-game. They are supposed to be hard, not played on zombie mode like kt4 or hauntlet etc.

xsilentninjax
04-20-2020, 10:50 AM
-rogues useless at all new elites, supposed to be single target dps - bow proc low chance and low damage (yea i need to have over 150%boss/elite damage to deal some average dmg by bow), having hidden set, duggar daggers and duggar bow, sunken armor (stacking 2-4 procs of those things at bosses) still can't deal dmg as tanks dealing to single targets? rogue's role at all new elites - hide and snipe when it comes to deal something with bosses: elite duggar boss (spiders) 1hit after 20th wave even if i have full armor awakes, elite scratch 1hit (impossible to avoid unless you are just leeching and staying out of range, and his red zones are bigger than bow's attack range). Elite arcane weapons dont add anything, just uglier colors?
-mages usefull only because can give energize to other people in party (2-3 warriors), btw bows still bugged and energize doesnt affect speed of bow's autoattacks, in new elites mage is useless class same as rogue.

I know its boring and useless maps without profit and i wouldnt run it at all, but need aps :/ so rogue's and mage's roles at new maps: try find 2-3 friends warriors who can carry them helping with their aps.

Another cry post oof

snakeeyes
04-20-2020, 04:16 PM
No one cry here in this post just telling the truth

arcanefid
04-20-2020, 04:29 PM
These threads are similar to the guys who post screenshots of their conversations trying to get others banned.

All these guys saying Warriors hit harder than Rogues are cherrypicking on those 6 seconds of glory that warriors have when their dozers proc and they use ultimate.

Git gud reyals.

snakeeyes
04-20-2020, 08:16 PM
Nope not similar, this thread need to be fair and balance the class but the other is a accusations means no balance.

THE GOLDEN KING
04-20-2020, 11:23 PM
Nope not similar, this thread need to be fair and balance the class but the other is a accusations means no balance.

Didn’t rogue arcane weapons get a buff?? You rogues are never happy ://

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
04-21-2020, 04:44 AM
Mage ok bro. Never have any problems in game playing with low power weapons.
The bad is you think that the very high power equipment makes you better!
A not experienced player with high equipment is like a chimp with machinegun!

reyals
04-21-2020, 08:17 AM
funny, i don't see anyone of these "expierenced skilled" players in any type of lb; are you posting to show your arrogance? lol

I am a rogue and was one of the first few to get 1k elite dred duggar kills.
yay 1st made 1k duggar aps, gratz you've leeched 1k boss waves in gates, bravo haha, but how does it show anything about yourself (as player) or anything about rogue class? i've never saw you in solo gates LB, never saw at swamp temple lb, where's your skills, just a lot useless talking + everyone know you are one of the most useless and most arrogant players in al, your opinion doesn't matter
Here is what really skilled rogue telling about gates:

Mage ok bro
solo lb gates shows that "mage ok"
top#5 warriors 70k-280k pts, top #5 mages 17k-22k pts.

6 seconds of glory that warriors have when their dozers proc and they use ultimate.

that 6 seconds enough for warrior to kill all mobs and deal more than 50%damage to boss and both spiders, what rogue doing that 6 seconds? ah yes, trying get 1-2 procs of useless duggar bow on one target lol

since nobody have problems with mobs, maybe sts could take some statistics how much dmg dealt to bosses and spiders by rogue (as 1target dps), warrior (as class supossed to tank), and mage; I'm sure it will be like 80% by warriors 15% by rogues 5% by mages

Sip_Tea
04-21-2020, 08:20 AM
I thought there was a reason warriors can get a way higher solo score compared to the other classes, maybe that's just me :)

Noni
04-21-2020, 09:02 AM
I don’t have to leech off anyone. You have done runs with me and you know it, so that is just more nonsense from you. Some of the warriors who replied here can confirm I don’t need them to carry me, unlike you. Nothing to do with arrogance, I am a team player.

Also, not everyone is obsessed with LB or pixel achievements. Many of us play for fun, doing a few runs daily and chatting with friends. Achievements just happen along the way. Maybe you should try playing that way sometimes, so you actually get to enjoy the game. If being on LB was the criterion to show someone is skilled, then some botters who ended up on top player LB through shady means can make that claim easily. Yet many got banned instead.

Come up with some valid points instead of the usual drama making. After a long time, all 3 classes are needed in a party for elite runs. Everyone gets an equal chance of getting invited and farming as long as they know what they are doing. Warriors don’t feel left out anymore, neither do rogues or mages. Runs are fast and efficient, win win for all.

I like how you and others like you selectively complain about some stuff but not about things that benefit you. Many rogues with jewel farmer tank alts never complain about warriors having all the advantage when it comes to jewel farming. 71 raids LB and most events LB are dominated by rogues because of how our class does damage and how those maps are designed, so people just deal with it instead of whining all day. No rogue complained when they were dominating pvp for years. So don’t act like you are some representative who got elected by all rogues of arlor to speak on our behalf. Mitsooos is a mage and he also confirmed he does not feel useless. You are the one who feels useless, so why not fix yourself hmm? I suggest you first start with learning how to use aimed shot ultimate properly. Bashing buttons does not work anymore.

Rasp
04-21-2020, 09:27 AM
People who complain and dont do anything for themselves to improve, doesnt get far in life. Just saying

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

reyals
04-21-2020, 09:42 AM
If being on LB was the criterion to show someone is skilled, then some botters who ended up on top player LB through shady means can make that claim easily. Yet many got banned instead.

I was talking ONLY about solo elite gates and solo swamp temple LBs, and yea its criterion.

Also, not everyone is obsessed with LB or pixel achievements.

I am a rogue and was one of the first few to get 1k elite dred duggar kills.
just LOL

Mitsooos is a mage and he also confirmed he does not feel useless. You are the one who feels useless, so why not fix yourself hmm?

all my complains here connected to buff useless duggar bow which hard to proc and deals low dmg, btw maybe you remember its you who asked me to create thread about buffing this useless bow long time ago (forgot already?), they buffed it and added 2 ticks, so for you 10 ticks wasn't enough and asking people to create threads in bugs/issues, but 12 is enough? (not bothered by exact count of ticks, anyways its useless at all)
so i create it again, also added uselessness of mages as class, not exactly mitsooos

I suggest you first start with learning how to use aimed shot ultimate properly.
maximum what you can make by that ultimate - kill 1 spider or boss, warrior's ultimate killing everything, mage's ultimate helping whole party, or maybe u are so super skilled that your ultimate can hit more than 1 target?

No rogue complained when they were dominating pvp for years.
warriors don't complain now too, everything fair lol. Most of mages already left pvp. And if you decided to talk about it: idk if u go pvp or no, but rogue with duggar bow considered as food now (its just reality), bow doesn't deals dmg, stats suck and proc is totally useless, in past bows were a weapon to kill warriors/mages, atm duggar bow in pvp... Maybe enemies will die only by laughing when see rogue with bow in pvp. + using duggar bow's proc in clashes with mages is just faster way to die by curse

stop making your useless drama and let's buff rogue's weapon (its what u wanted when you got and tested that bow)

THE GOLDEN KING
04-21-2020, 09:51 AM
stop making your useless drama and let's buff rogue's weapon (its what u wanted when you got and tested that bow)

Cinco already buffed rogue weapon...(Duggar Daggers) calm down... just buy that arcane weapon and chill out if the bow “sucks”.

Nexior
04-21-2020, 09:51 AM
I was talking ONLY about solo elite gates and solo swamp temple LBs, and yea its criterion.

just LOL

all my complains here connected to buff useless duggar bow which hard to proc and deals low dmg, btw maybe you remember its you who asked me to create thread about buffing this useless bow long time ago (forgot already?), they buffed it and added 2 ticks, so for you 10 ticks wasn't enough and asking people to create threads in bugs/issues, but 12 is enough? (not bothered by exact count of ticks, anyways its useless at all)
so i create it again, also added uselessness of mages as class, not exactly mitsooos

maximum what you can make by that ultimate - kill 1 spider or boss, warrior's ultimate killing everything, mage's ultimate helping whole party, or maybe u are so super skilled that your ultimate can hit more than 1 target?

Need practics bro u never play with skilled people i think . My like a mage easily killing spider in 5sec ofc is a team work and all supposted target somethink :) rogue and war can kill spider/boss 5sec :) stay safe . On lb we can see many difference party . And i with friends done first party 3mags plus war 750k+ so everythink is fine with that :)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Bluehazee
04-21-2020, 10:02 AM
funny, i don't see anyone of these "expierenced skilled" players in any type of lb; are you posting to show your arrogance? lol

yay 1st made 1k duggar aps, gratz you've leeched 1k boss waves in gates, bravo haha, but how does it show anything about yourself (as player) or anything about rogue class? i've never saw you in solo gates LB, never saw at swamp temple lb, where's your skills, just a lot useless talking + everyone know you are one of the most useless and most arrogant players in al, your opinion doesn't matter

solo lb gates shows that "mage ok"
top#5 warriors 70k-280k pts, top #5 mages 17k-22k pts.

that 6 seconds enough for warrior to kill all mobs and deal more than 50%damage to boss and both spiders, what rogue doing that 6 seconds? ah yes, trying get 1-2 procs of useless duggar bow on one target lol

since nobody have problems with mobs, maybe sts could take some statistics how much dmg dealt to bosses and spiders by rogue (as 1target dps), warrior (as class supossed to tank), and mage; I'm sure it will be like 80% by warriors 15% by rogues 5% by mages

Where is the really skilled rogue? 0.o

reyals
04-21-2020, 10:04 AM
Cinco already buffed rogue weapon...(Duggar Daggers) calm down... just buy that arcane weapon and chill out if the bow “sucks”.
I already have that daggers (and i know how to use it), it isn't enough for gates, so i've got bow, sadly its still useless.
and do you recommend me to use ONLY 1 weapon (duggar daggers at boss and spiders)?
btw sd axe and aegis (and all other weapons) were buffed/changed at same time when they buff daggers, dont get why you speak about that

And i with friends done first party 3mags plus war 750k+ so everythink is fine with that :)

just imagine that run 4 mages or 3mages+rogue

InvalidUserName
04-21-2020, 10:15 AM
Why is this person comparing the BOW to the AXE? If you want a fair comparison you should compare the Bow to the AEGIS and the AXE to the DAGGERS.

Daggers do just fine from the experience i have had with it

This guys is on a double decker bus wondering why it wont go round the track faster than the Ferrari.

I feel this is more of a rant because he cant afford the Dagger and wants his Bow to be buffed also judging from his attitude on forum he probably doesnt have any friends to run with either therefore needs to solo all the time

Fix up kid. Its never too late

Noni
04-21-2020, 10:32 AM
This is going to be my last reply to you here, since everything you type only proves you can only do some name calling and drama making, you can’t make a valid point. You bullied tanks for years and called them useless too, it must be hard for you to deal with the fact they are now useful and doing quite well and it is you who now needs them.

Yes, I tested the bow first and we reported it wasn’t working as intended then it got buffed. You seem to have suffered some sort of short term memory loss and forgot that part.

I never run LB of any sort, only sometimes join a run or 2 if friends insist. I just stick to regular farming. Everyone knows that and I have no shortage of invites when it comes to that.

About me being useless and arrogant...LOL. I wasn’t useless at all some months back, when the moment I logged on you would join my tavern or join me in some town or send me 50 PMs daily all saying “rich” or “$_$” . I guess I became useless after not giving you the attention you wanted and now you are crying about it like a brat. I do agree to the arrogant part...if by arrogant you mean me going AFK on you or not replying to the same nonsense PMs from you daily. But in my defence, that is not me being arrogant, I just don’t have the time or the patience to deal with pointless boring messages, even if from someone on my FL.

Rogues, mages and tanks are all having fun in general it seems and making gold from farming elite vardan portals. None of us feels useless. It is still just you and a few others like you. The sort of issues you have...no dev can fix them :p

Try not to get banned on forums, you know what being toxic to others leads to ^_^

Susanne
04-21-2020, 10:32 AM
Why is this person comparing the BOW to the AXE? If you want a fair comparison you should compare the Bow to the AEGIS and the AXE to the DAGGERS.

Daggers do just fine from the experience i have had with it

This guys is on a double decker bus wondering why it wont go round the track faster than the Ferrari.

I feel this is more of a rant because he cant afford the Dagger and wants his Bow to be buffed also judging from his attitude on forum he probably doesnt have any friends to run with either therefore needs to solo all the time

Fix up kid. Its never too late

He/she said they already have duggar daggers. Read the thread before commenting.

THE GOLDEN KING
04-21-2020, 10:44 AM
I already have that daggers (and i know how to use it), it isn't enough for gates, so i've got bow, sadly its still useless.
and do you recommend me to use ONLY 1 weapon (duggar daggers at boss and spiders)?
btw sd axe and aegis (and all other weapons) were buffed/changed at same time when they buff daggers, dont get why you speak about that

If it makes you feel better I can’t get passed wave 5 on elite gates...I have elite skull axe, Death engine armor set, my base stats (no buffs) 15.1k hp/3.1kdmg/9.5k Armor...

reyals
04-21-2020, 10:52 AM
If it makes you feel better I can’t get passed wave 5 on elite gates...I have elite skull axe, Death engine armor set, my base stats (no buffs) 15.1k hp/3.1kdmg/9.5k Armor...

most people in this thread have same expierence in pve as you :) but still dont get how your posts connected to my thread

THE GOLDEN KING
04-21-2020, 11:00 AM
most people in this thread have same expierence in pve as you :) but still dont get how your posts connected to my thread

Well you’re saying to buff rogue and mage weapons because warrior too “op”. Well I have the latest gear and I can’t even solo wave 5 in elite gates and you can solo up till wave 20?...

Yet mages and other rogues here tell you otherwise that rogues and mages are good as they are and I can agree with them.

Don’t you think that maybe... just maybe... it’s you... and not the weapon... same applies to me too since maybe I’m doing something wrong and can’t pass wave 5...

But Incase you still don’t understand what I mean, let me put it this way.

“I can’t get passed wave 5 so STS please buff Skull Axe I have best gear in game and I can’t get passed wave 5 in elite gates solo and rogue and mage can reach wave 20!! Not fair”

Do you understand now?...

reyals
04-21-2020, 11:11 AM
“I can’t get passed wave 5 so STS please buff Skull Axe I have best gear in game and I can’t get passed wave 5 in elite gates solo and rogue and mage can reach wave 20!! Not fair”

Warriors/mages complaining(ed) about their weapons too when weapons or whole class was weak compared to other, why rogues can't? I've tried bow and its proc seems weak to me even if stacked with other procs which give dmg. So I've decided to create thread about it, is it prohibited? This thread is mostly about rogue and duggar bow, so i am asking again how your posts about daggers/axe/aegis connected to bow? KING, I'm so sorry about starting this thread (as much as i sorry that you can't get passed wave 5, if its true)
There are(were) a lot of threads about other type of weapons, you can discuss your axe there or even create your own thread if its really what you wanted to tell here.

THE GOLDEN KING
04-21-2020, 11:23 AM
Warriors/mages complaining(ed) about their weapons too when weapons or whole class was weak compared to other, why rogues can't? I've tried bow and its proc seems weak to me even if stacked with other procs which give dmg. So I've decided to create thread about it, is it prohibited? This thread is mostly about rogue and duggar bow, so i am asking again how your posts about daggers/axe/aegis connected to bow? lol
There are(were) a lot of threads about other type of weapons, you can discuss your axe there or even create your own thread if its really what you wanted to tell here.

You said all ‘weapons got buffed... and you tried multiple procs that boost damage’ and you can solo till wave 20... that’s not an excuse, I have Elite Skull Axe and death engine armor and level 76 arcane artifact I CANT solo wave 5... to mention i’m using the 6x str ultimate skill...

AND

you’re asking how and why dags/skullaxe/dozer are connected to bow? This is a joke? Lol okay. YOU CAN SOLO WAVE 20 WITH YOUR “WEAK” bow and I have the BEST GEAR in the game and I CANT even get PASSED WAVE 5...

Lmao do I need to say it again? Cause I will XD

you can solo wave 20 with your “weak” bow and I have the best gear in the game and I can’t even get passed wave 5 in elite gates...

Do you see the problem with your thread?

InvalidUserName
04-21-2020, 11:27 AM
He/she said they already have duggar daggers. Read the thread before commenting.

For somebody who has a mental break down every 2 days on forum i would reccommend you let him answer himself thanks.

Also for someone who was crying about not being able to understand numbers a few days ago you gonna call out someone for having reading problems?

Also he says he has it so he must have it? And im the pope. Nice logic

reyals
04-21-2020, 11:29 AM
YOU CAN SOLO WAVE 20 WITH YOUR “WEAK” bow and I have the BEST GEAR in the game and I CANT even get PASSED WAVE 5...

solo wave 20 with bow and without other weapons? that's joke, isn't possible to any rogue

I have the best gear in the game and I can’t even get passed wave 5 in elite gates...

my base stats (no buffs) 15.1k hp/3.1kdmg/9.5k Armor...

best gear? no, that's not best gear

Do you see the problem with your thread?

Yes, bow is weak, that's only problem

if you want compare classes for elite gates, here numbers:
solo #1: warrior 280k, rogue 70k, mage 21k
solo #10: warrior 40k, rogue 28k, mage 16k
that should be enough to do something about power of weapons in gates, and it is how warriors and mages complained in past about nerfing rogues (showing lb of hydra/infested), current actual map is elite vardan, not infested/hydra, and i'm just doing same as they've done in past lol, i'm not even telling to nerf warrior, just buff useless pve weapon

THE GOLDEN KING
04-21-2020, 11:47 AM
solo wave 20 with bow and without other weapons? that's joke, isn't possible to any rogue

best gear? no, that's not best gear

You said you used bow and gear that boosts damage* and made it to wave 20...

I did too,

I used ,skull dozer (increases damage),

Death engine armor (increases damage),

level 76 arcane artifact (increases damage)

and 6x str ultimate (increases damage)

and couldn’t get passed wave 5... and yes it is the best gear in the game. You can ask any warrior, maybe I don’t have the best stats in the game but my gear is top notch.

And I don’t think an extra 1-3k hp and an extra 600 dmg will help me get passed wave 5...

Kystone
04-21-2020, 11:51 AM
Warrs tripled the top rogue's points in solo lb and rogues almost tripled mages 🧐 who should be complaining?

Bluehazee
04-21-2020, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=reyals;3175321]

Gun is weak too and not a single mage comes here complaining.

Warriors can take higher dmg and do good dmg if they use certain (1) weapon. This makes difference in elite map when they use max gear.
Temple event wasn't elite content and differences were much closer, much more balanced scores than never before. Of course one class is always over others, but perfect balance is impossible. Your only problem is that your class is not clearly the best as it has been in any situation for years. Game is more balanced than never before.

Where were your complaints when mage was far behind any class at cap71?
Where are your complaints about rogues dominating hydra/infested/arena/events/elite maps lb?
It doesn't seem you want any balance, you just want to be over other classes

arcanefid
04-21-2020, 12:02 PM

lol

That is an “experienced” rogue? Just read his/her posts once and you can see 99% of what he/she says is utter BS. No way that’s a skilled rogue, that’s just your friend maybe. Skilled rogues don’t come here to cry because there’s no need for it.

What’s your ign?

Susanne
04-21-2020, 12:04 PM
For somebody who has a mental break down every 2 days on forum i would reccommend you let him answer himself thanks.

Also for someone who was crying about not being able to understand numbers a few days ago you gonna call out someone for having reading problems?

Also he says he has it so he must have it? And im the pope. Nice logic
I don't even post every two days and I certainly didn't say you had reading problems.
I wasn't even criticising you. Don't jump to conclusions and don't think we don't know who you are.
Good Day.

Encryptions
04-21-2020, 12:19 PM
I can solo to wave 60-70 in normal gates and it is pretty hard sometimes to get my proc chain reaction to work. I still can't even solo wave 5 in elite gates, it is a real challenge in elite because of the spiders. I am actually making a lv 76 rogue to solo elite gates for lb soon because I can't get on there with warrior. I know a very op rogue strategy I would like to try as well that might get me on the lb.
Anyways here is the video of me doing wave 1-50 with warrior.
I honestly wouldn't care if they buff rog a lot, it wouldn't make a difference to our leaderboards. Rogue already owns 4-5+ leader boards, just don't nerf mage or war.
Just find a strategy to the game, warriors and mages did it. I am sure a few rogues have, I already found one for rog within 5minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJ-Mz9m3Hs

reyals
04-21-2020, 12:20 PM
Where were your complaints when mage was far behind any class at cap71?
Where are your complaints about rogues dominating hydra/infested?

1) there were other people to do that (you too btw)
2) my suggestions that time were only to don't remove gold from hydra/infested, atm i'm not interested about that type of LB, it doesnt give me anything.
3) arena/timed elites - I dont really care about them, rarely run all these maps, why would i complain about balance if i dont run there, even at "dominating class"?
4) events - which events do you mean? I run events by all classes (usually only to get gold/plat tier and rewards, last 3-4 years all events aren't profitable)

Mage ok bro
5) mages said they are ok haha, why would i keep talking about mages then

It doesn't seem you want any balance, you just want to be over other classes

Sounds cool, right? But it isn't true, even in this thread i've mentioned mages too. But I'm rogue, so i'm telling about my class.
Whole your post is just empty words, calm down and if you are really care about balance - start your own thread and explain there which part of pve mages should be buffed and why. Atm you just showing your hate to me, nothing else.

you can see 99% of what he/she says is utter BS.

That's what i would say when read your posts tho

That’s just your friend maybe.

No. And my ign you already know lol

Giant bench
04-21-2020, 12:31 PM
1) there were other people to do that (you too btw)
2) my suggestions that time were only to don't remove gold from hydra/infested, atm i'm not interested about that type of LB, it doesnt give me anything.
3) arena/timed elites - I dont really care about them, rarely run all these maps, why would i complain about balance if i dont run there, even at "dominating class"?
4) events - which events do you mean? I run events by all classes (usually only to get gold/plat tier and rewards, last 3-4 years all events aren't profitable)

Sounds cool, right? But it isn't true, even in this thread i've mentioned mages too. But I'm rogue, so i'm telling about my class.
Whole your post is just empty words, calm down and if you are really care about balance - start your own thread and explain there which part of pve mages should be buffed and why. Atm you just showing your hate to me, nothing else.

So mages and warriors and even other rogues disagree with you. Since they don’t agree with you that makes their opinion an “empty post”??? All weapons got buff and yet you want more buff to rogue? Why?? Lb doesn’t even effect you, each class gets their own badge and banner. Doesn’t matter if mage/rogue or warrior have 1million points. If you are top 10 for lb you still get reward. I see you problem, you just want rogue to be the best in the game. You don’t care for warrior or mage, you only care about your own class. Stop be selfish, you’re the only one in this thread that agrees with your own post and everyone else disagree. If anything mage should get a skill buff.

InvalidUserName
04-21-2020, 12:33 PM
I don't even post every two days and I certainly didn't say you had reading problems.
I wasn't even criticising you. Don't jump to conclusions and don't think we don't know who you are.
Good Day.

The only 1 who is jumping to anything is you. Next time u quote me on something that wasnt even ment for you i would advise you to think 2 times.. oh sorry i didnt mean to use the number one and two in the same sentence. Wasnt intended to confuse you.

Also who is this “we” you are refering to? If anyone wants to know who i am they can just ask. I didnt know you represent a “we” now.

Good work Sherlok

Have a good 1.. Sorry good day

Encryptions
04-21-2020, 12:41 PM
Rog: needs new ultis. Black hole ulti which pulls enemies to it for 15 seconds doing 5k-8k damage a tick. I think the main issue with rog is it is too much of a boss take down class, we kind of do need some ways to turn rogue into a mini crowd control class too.
Mage: Skratch gun needs buff, mage needs more ultis. Vacuum ulti, pulls enemies close to the mage and stuns them. This ulti plus skratch staff= destruction.
Warrior dozer aegis in pvp needs fixed, same issue with the axe when it first came out (30 damage a tick on gear rotation in pvp).
Just my opinion on classes. Warrior is fine in pve currently. No one needs nerfed, nothing needs nerfed. Just find and make strategies, me and some other warriors would sit in a map for hours taking notes and finding strategies for maps. Comparing weapons, what stuff combined, what would go with this and that, where do we go in maps to hold and kill enemies.

Susanne
04-21-2020, 12:48 PM
The only 1 who is jumping to anything is you. Next time u quote me on something that wasnt even ment for you i would advise you to think 2 times.. oh sorry i didnt mean to use the number one and two in the same sentence. Wasnt intended to confuse you.

Also who is this “we” you are refering to? If anyone wants to know who i am they can just ask. I didnt know you represent a “we” now.

Good work Sherlok

The "we" are all the people who pm me in-game, you know the ones, you got banned for harassing them just because their posts displeased you. They do read forums, most likely reading this thread now. You gave yourself away.
Nobody had to be Sherlock to work it out. My math may be bad, I don't cry about it, quite the reverse but your spelling is far worse than my math.
This is now turning into a slanging match and I won't reply to anymore of your posts no matter how toxic they get.
Way off topic.
Goodbye forever.

Mitsooos
04-21-2020, 01:44 PM
The rogues will complain forever (not all) because the rogue character is not team play friendly.
Rogues (not all ok:)) does not like any proc at all because of the low (for their opinion) time off the proc
Most off them they don’t like to wait the warrior to pull ,and they attacking and destroying the hard work off the warriors.
Most players forget the actual class porpoise and focus to damage!!! Big big damage!!!
First priority for making damage is survival ability! The dead don’t do damage!

Jairus980
04-21-2020, 03:11 PM
This is what happen when all player care about buff this, buff that. All want easy life.
There is no skill needed btw. Just buff and power
#Corrupted

arcanefid
04-21-2020, 04:56 PM
That's what i would say when read your posts tho

Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...

If you combine all my posts together, you wouldn't find as much BS as you find in those three lines of text.

No. And my ign you already know lol

I wouldn't ask if I knew. I suspect you're slayerrr because of your rudeness, but he's actually a good Rogue, and I don't think a good Rogue would cry like this, so I really don't know.

Noceur
04-21-2020, 06:35 PM
Mage ok bro. Never have any problems in game playing with low power weapons.
The bad is you think that the very high power equipment makes you better!
A not experienced player with high equipment is like a chimp with machinegun!

This was by far the funniest thing I have read, thank you :triumphant:

shadowronn
04-21-2020, 10:33 PM

This killed me omfg.....

Susanne
04-22-2020, 02:47 AM
This killed me omfg.....

Actually made me laugh too. When I made the other thread about numbers, although true, it was tongue in cheek.
The other post about using 1 and 2 in the same sentence confusing me is funnier though.
It's a pity it all went salty because it could have been a good discussion.
I have the duggar bow but I'm not a serious player. I'm not interested in competing to be on lb etc. so it suits my needs.
In fact I'm the chimpanzee with the machine gun. Really dangerous for a party in Vardan elite. 😏

ItsTwelv
04-22-2020, 04:11 AM
Go go go,im laughin so hard for this kid rog who have "big gear" in his hand,u can't control to use it,better sell it on ur dam inventory,can"t play as a team,such a trash player

reyals
04-22-2020, 04:46 AM
Go go go,im laughin so hard for this kid rog who have "big gear" in his hand,u can't control to use it,better sell it on ur dam inventory,can"t play as a team,such a trash player
if thats your opinion about me, maybe you can explain me some things:
-why do you try add me at your fl every time when we meet in towns then?
-when you were in my fl, why did you spam me to run with you? lol
-why do you die at wave 30-35 in regular gates in full party?
fake friend, useless comment, trash rogue.

Susanne
04-22-2020, 05:33 AM

I think he or she was referring to me. I made a light-hearted comment likening myself to the chimpanzee with a machine gun.
Apparently he's had a sense of humour by-pass. 😂

ItsTwelv
04-22-2020, 06:10 AM
If so,sry for disturbing u with my "invitation that never accepted",idk ur ign in my fl,and little fix,this trash only can do 60 waves not 30,comparing wat trash item i use (if u rly know me) and wat tactic i choose,thats it,just delete me from fl,
-Why call me as friends if never have fun
with me ew
U need friends,not need buff,buff your own kindness,not your rog
Enjoy your op rog~

reyals
04-22-2020, 07:13 AM
im laughin so hard for this kid rog

such a trash player

comparing wat trash item i use

so, you are from those who begging everyone to run with you, came here with trash gears to "discuss" endgame gears, but you are just making toxic comment with insults and after that calling me kid? pathetic, it would be better if you dissappear now lol

xsilentninjax
04-22-2020, 11:44 PM
the cry rog is now toxic towards his "friends"
*eats popcorn*