PDA

View Full Version : Mail box suggestion.

PandaPower
01-26-2012, 05:17 PM
My idea is that in every town there should be a mail box, where you could send mail to and fro each other. This would not be like messaging because you could send mail to people who are offline. Then when they jump online and check their mail, they could read it. I think it would be a good idea and would be a great addition to the great features this game already has. I know that wow has a similar idea to this. But this could be totally different, the mailbox could be something that is free to use. But you have to buy some sort of paper or parchment to write on. This could be sold at every vendor. Or even a vendor that is next to the mailbox, for example a mail man. In the messages you can send gold and maybe items. Items could have a postage fee on them as well. I think that this would be a good idea. (mail would be instantly received)

Ihavenokills
01-26-2012, 07:44 PM
My idea is that in every town there should be a mail box, where you could send mail to and fro each other. This would not be like messaging because you could send mail to people who are offline. Then when they jump online and check their mail, they could read it. I think it would be a good idea and would be a great addition to the great features this game already has. I know that wow has a similar idea to this. But this could be totally different, the mailbox could be something that is free to use. But you have to buy some sort of paper or parchment to write on. This could be sold at every vendor. Or even a vendor that is next to the mailbox, for example a mail man. In the messages you can send gold and maybe items. Items could have a postage fee on them as well. I think that this would be a good idea. (mail would be instantly received)

i love this idea but its been suggested before many many times in the past but its never been acknowledged by sts (at least i think). i still support the idea though 100%. i would love a mailbox

santa
01-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Yes I agree, but maybe an option in the in-game menu would be more practical?
You could still use the parchment idea as well, I like it :D

PandaPower
01-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Yes it would be, just the idea of a mailbox would just be more realistic and fun IMO.

Gaunab
01-28-2012, 07:40 AM
Uuuhhhh, eventhough it would sometimes be nice to do so, I like the ability to just be offline, when I want to. :)
There would be send loads of 'mails' daily taking up memory space (I guess?).

Also, imagine the inbox of Kanital or other well known members :P

XghostzX
01-28-2012, 10:13 AM
This would be nice, I wouldn't leaving players a message in game for them to see later. Definitely get a dev to check this out, it's very effective and simple. You should be able to attach gold and items as well.

springtime
01-29-2012, 10:44 AM
Why would we need to pay at all for using a mail box...order and chaos has free mailbox use and it works fine. I think a mailbox would be a good idea.

Leli
01-30-2012, 09:02 AM
O.o I like this idea. When people borrow items, but when they try to give them back, the person is offline. This would really come in handy to.

XghostzX
01-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Yes, you would be able to send items and gold. Platinum shouldn't be allowed to send over though. (Players may accidentally send plat, and request for more).