PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore character stash access!!

Xmenarmy
04-18-2020, 03:47 AM
Hi Devs,

I purchased plat and looted weapon and arcane egg. But its not allowing me stash it.

Can you enable the stash for hardcore char???

i am at level 10, cant level up feels soo slow.

If the stash not enable please disable the plat spends from hardcore character.

QuaseT
04-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Hi Devs,

I purchased plat and looted weapon and arcane egg. But its not allowing me stash it.

If the stash not enable please disable the plat spends from hardcore character.You unlock limited stash access via a quest at lvl 50. Theres actually a reason behind the stashing on hardcore and changing this would have disadvantages for the people who actually enjoy the mode.

Xmenarmy
04-18-2020, 04:08 AM
You unlock limited stash access via a quest at lvl 50. Theres actually a reason behind the stashing on hardcore and changing this would have disadvantages for the people who actually enjoy the mode.sorry i dont wanna lev up to 50 but need my items back i looted using plat

Grimmstroke
04-18-2020, 04:48 AM
sorry i dont wanna lev up to 50 but need my items back i looted using plat

big rip dying while leveling to 50

Syaxyy
04-18-2020, 06:00 AM
Hi Devs,

If the stash not enable please disable the plat spends from hardcore character.Why did you even open locks on the hardcore if you didn't want to use it on it and just wanted to cry and trying to change rules of hardcore mode just for your advantage. I really don't get it. I support quaset on this one. If you don't want to level up and do the stash quest. Of course there's no sorry for you and your items [emoji14] why should the game change rules for just your advantage?

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Chronox
04-18-2020, 06:20 AM
Hi Devs,

If the stash not enable please disable the plat spends from hardcore character.

Lmfao How delusional are you? So devs should change how stash works on hc just for u? Then if they do that i'd like to get the gold hooks i died with on my lower toon and for the rest of ppl who died with stuff they looted. Stop being lazy and lvl, do the quest that everyone did. And next time dont open locks on hc if u arent planning on using the looted item, it was just dumb. Viel gluck leveling to 50 and completing the quest 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Xmenarmy
04-18-2020, 09:48 AM
Lmfao How delusional are you? So devs should change how stash works on hc just for u? Then if they do that i'd like to get the gold hooks i died with on my lower toon and for the rest of ppl who died with stuff they looted. Stop being lazy and lvl, do the quest that everyone did. And next time dont open locks on hc if u arent planning on using the looted item, it was just dumb. Viel gluck leveling to 50 and completing the quest [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]nvm i delete the char Zzzz