PDA

View Full Version : Server lag???

zirokx
04-18-2020, 08:15 AM
I dont know if it is just me but I have been experiencing severe lag lately. My ping stayed at 3k and havent go lower than that. I went to test my internet speed, and tried opening other online games but everything was good. Made me question if there is or there was a problem with the arcane legends server as i havent been in such situation like this before. If anyone knows anything or share the same problem as I do, a comment will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codered
04-18-2020, 08:55 AM
Yep, everything is fine until the last update, cant even play any map, guildies just sitting and chilling

Ilove_Poopoo
04-18-2020, 09:01 AM
As a dev would say, you're half way around the globe from their headquarters. The network traffic is stressed from the pandemic and is bound to happen.

Thats why I play early morning (11pm-8am) where the server runs stable and smoothly.

Other games suffer from this aswell to some degree.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
04-18-2020, 09:05 AM
Same i cannot connect on game, i thought the problem is my phone then i try other phone but also same.

zirokx
04-18-2020, 09:14 AM
As a dev would say, you're half way around the globe from their headquarters. The network traffic is stressed from the pandemic and is bound to happen.

Thats why I play early morning (11pm-8am) where the server runs stable and smoothly.

Other games suffer from this aswell to some degree.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the enlightenment. I havent read about this thread. Guess ill just have to bid my goodbye to deepmarsh ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

codered
04-18-2020, 09:27 AM
It was playable before the update, now im struggling just to get to the logging page.

Futumsh
04-18-2020, 09:57 AM
Server performance is fine, so this is network conditions between you and them, as usual.