PDA

View Full Version : Common Sense is not So Common

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-18-2020, 09:44 AM
Title explains itself , but thought i should share this with you all.

People these days "Sell Plat eggs [Bulk]"
I ask them how much, And they say 20m for 50 when auction has 380k each.
I tell them to check auction price and use a calculator.
No one:
Literally No one:
The Legends: But its BULK SALE

For those who didn't understand - IRL Example
If you buy a Pencil , And a Bunch of Pencils
-> Would you get discount on the single pencil or the bunch of Pencils

Ft."Wholesale" and "Retail Sale"https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200418/e6977be87a917f2368f9786b516fb6ab.jpg

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

Ilove_Poopoo
04-18-2020, 09:54 AM
Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Jausa
04-18-2020, 10:10 AM

No one:
Literally No one:

Ft."Wholesale" and "Retail Sale"https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200418/e6977be87a917f2368f9786b516fb6ab.jpg

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓Thank you for making this thread [emoji23]

Noceur
04-18-2020, 05:52 PM
Yeah no offence, but why do you care? They said they were selling in bulk, not selling for merch price or cheaper.

The reason that they ask for 400k each is because there are like what 5 or 6 eggs in auc worth 380k, then the rest are like 420k up. It makes perfect sense that they would ask for 400k for all to balance it out so before telling people to "check their math" stop being ignorant and low iq.

You are literally one of those people who cries when they don't get the price they want. I'm sure you harassed that guy that told you 20m for 50 but included that part of it out.
If i had one picture to explain my thoughts on your thread, this is it. This is you.

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-18-2020, 06:44 PM
Yeah no offence, but why do you care? They said they were selling in bulk, not selling for merch price or cheaper.

The reason that they ask for 400k each is because there are like what 5 or 6 eggs in auc worth 380k, then the rest are like 420k up. It makes perfect sense that they would ask for 400k for all to balance it out so before telling people to "check their math" stop being ignorant and low iq.

You are literally one of those people who cries when they don't get the price they want. I'm sure you harassed that guy that told you 20m for 50 but included that part of it out.
If i had one picture to explain my thoughts on your thread, this is it. This is you.
189647Maybe use your Eyes and check auction or just check Camps. Not everyone is as dumb as you.
First of all there are many sellers of plat eggs as of now. Auction is full of eggs lower than 400k every Minute someone is posting.
Secondly go camp and you can see many bulk sellers for 375k and all.
Not everyone is Ignorant like you [emoji16] thanks for your image btw. Explains why you did this comment. Nice brain you have up there [emoji173]

TheBlairWitch
04-18-2020, 09:43 PM
I guess they sell them more expensive because they selling in bulk, but then again when selling in bulk its suppose to be cheaper and single more expensive, [emoji848]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
04-18-2020, 11:29 PM
Hi,
This is the internet right? I just logged on to fight over something
You know u wrong, grrr *slap*
U mama

*wins internet*

LegendaryLeo
04-19-2020, 12:10 AM
most people sell individually less than the auc price, in bulk they feed on the idea that because they have provision for more, etc 50 eggs 400k each compared to 380k each in auc, its technically cheaper than that if u buy from auc immediately as people list at different prices, i.e. by the time u bought the 50th egg from the auction, itll probably cost u above 400k for the last 25 eggs u bought.

Susanne
04-19-2020, 02:01 AM
They are probably hoping someone like me will come along and not notice. 😑
It is just another sneaky way of trying it on. Some unscrupulous people sneak one item in between bulk items too for the same price.
I don't know why we call it "common sense" either...it is quite rare. For example, it makes no sense whatsoever to start off saying, "no offence" and then do exactly the opposite and be offensive.
Stay safe. 🙂

Upsurge.00000
04-19-2020, 02:32 AM
Lets be calm for a moment and take it logically. You want to buy according to auction price i.e 380k , after buying 5 eggs it practically raises to 390k and so on. But if you wait for auc you can just buy 1 each for 380k and make it to 50 count.

On the other hand buying in bulk for 400k each clears 2 things -

1. Balancing the total price according to auc ( as if 50 plat eggs together buying from auc ranges from 380-450k ) .

2. Buying all together and not to waste much time waiting 1 each egg to be 380k each.

A suggestion always try find positive side of things otherwise you will keep complaining everything in this uncountable population. Moreover its childish to show your tears on forumns .
The comparison with pencil you do right ? Irl if u take one company the single pencil cost x and the pencil box gets sold on x multiplied by number of pencils on same price until you are a retail or wholesaler which needs a license ( So no point realting with virtual thing to irl one )

shadowronn
04-19-2020, 03:38 AM
In bulk it costs the same or more because the seller is saving your time by providing you with many eggs at once so you don't need to go around town yelling “buy plat eggs merch or rush”. So the premium in price is because of the time you save. If you have a lot of time on hand then ya it seems stupid.

TheBlairWitch
04-19-2020, 03:42 AM
Also when sold not in Auc, they including the gold fee auc charges u , so 380k plus 20k gold fee.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Jausa
04-19-2020, 05:20 AM
Looks like a lot of people felt offended by the post. Selling in bulk doesn't mean anything you should sell for more lmao. The advantages of buying in bulk to justify the price increase?? None.
Advantages for selling in bulk? Well for starters, the seller sells all of them all at once so no time wasted either. No auc fee which adds up to quite a high amount.

Buying in bulk for mire could only be justified if the rarity was HIGH. Like collectibles for example, because then you have control over the market, and they are RARE. But not justified for buying something as common as a platinum egg lmao. The price bumps up in auc? Well let me enlighten you. 90% of people buying those eggs are making an investment mostly. An investment to get gold, they sure as hell ain't doing it to pay more than what they are worth in the market. What would make sense here? Well plat eggs are easy to find, buy 10-20 in auc for 370-380k after 10 minutes buy another 10-20 for normal price again. Overpaying for buying in bulk isn't worth the low amount of time tapping two times to buy something much cheaper. Those two taps take two seconds. Those two seconds per egg aren't worth 20k per piece.

If you want something sold, you make a better deal then the competition, that's a logical-general rule. Our ""SMART"" Al friends do quite the opposite. This trend of "Selling in bulk" has to stop

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-19-2020, 06:24 AM
Sorry guys my IQ is really low
So hard to find bulk at auction [emoji45]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200419/52ade605d27eed77525e4bb555770102.jpg

Spooked
04-19-2020, 06:48 AM
Sorry guys my IQ is really low
So hard to find bulk at auction [emoji45]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200419/52ade605d27eed77525e4bb555770102.jpg

Thats the epitome of anecdotal proof, what noceur said is completely right.
Maybe your common sense could use some improvements aswell

Tuhguhbuhbuh
04-19-2020, 09:57 AM
I wish I had common sense. Dumbest mage in whole of Arlor. FHhfjrjrkkddjdk

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-19-2020, 01:02 PM
Thats the epitome of anecdotal proof, what noceur said is completely right.
Maybe your common sense could use some improvements aswellMaybe you are one of those 400k per egg sellers [emoji23]
Go check auction someday and maybe learn something LOL

Spooked
04-19-2020, 01:43 PM
Maybe you are one of those 400k per egg sellers [emoji23]
Go check auction someday and maybe learn something LOL

Quite the response, starting of with a very bold assumption and finishing it off with.. what even is that supposed to mean?
Anyways, No, im not “one of those 400k per egg sellers”
Im someone who likes to see things from a rational and realistic point of view, hence my responses on this rather abysmal post made by you.
You seem to have very little knowledge of how business works and is done.
I study economics and business, i can assure you what the person i mentioned before - Noceur - said is absolutely correct.
If you have any, and i mean literally ANY good arguments to counter that, please be my guest, if not, then just take the L like a decent person would.

Noni
04-19-2020, 11:36 PM
Common sense is not so common, I totally agree, but pointless threads and endless whining are too common now.

I understand most of you are bored sitting at home during lockdown, that is why it is just same nonsense over and over again on forums. Use that common sense for a change and come up with a sensible thread. Let’s try and make a topic that actually benefits others.

No more silly attention seeking or whining. This is a gaming forum, people...not the therapist couch.

Xyv.io
04-20-2020, 03:15 AM
Common sense is not so common, I totally agree, but pointless threads and endless whining are too common now.

I understand most of you are bored sitting at home during lockdown, that is why it is just same nonsense over and over again on forums. Use that common sense for a change and come up with a sensible thread. Let’s try and make a topic that actually benefits others.

No more silly attention seeking or whining. This is a gaming forum, people...not the therapist couch.

No one asked your opinion. Ty

Azerothraven
04-20-2020, 03:48 AM
Auction charges the same whether you buy or sell in bulk or single. Auction is smart. Be like an auction.

Kystone
04-20-2020, 03:58 AM

public forum...public thread...everyone can see...ty

Encryptions
04-20-2020, 04:42 AM
No one asked your opinion. TyNo one asked for you to read it.

Sent from point A to point B.

Noni
04-20-2020, 05:14 AM
@Xyv.io... you are the “perfect” example of common sense not being so common but attention seeking, drama making and whining being too common. I guess I have to remind you again...this is a PUBLIC GAMING forum. Try to stick to the theme. Now that is enough attention for you. Have fun or atleast try, instead of jumping into things foolishly :)

lilweezy
04-20-2020, 05:34 AM
injuns always want discounts or free ish.

Allset
04-20-2020, 07:33 AM
Let the games begin XDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200420/3acb54d3e3f04c310f83cd6f4c782b5a.gif

Rogue[emoji1655]

xsilentninjax
04-20-2020, 10:38 AM

Wow you rule the forums eh bigboy??

Noceur
04-20-2020, 11:11 AM
Lets be calm for a moment and take it logically. You want to buy according to auction price i.e 380k , after buying 5 eggs it practically raises to 390k and so on. But if you wait for auc you can just buy 1 each for 380k and make it to 50 count.

On the other hand buying in bulk for 400k each clears 2 things -

1. Balancing the total price according to auc ( as if 50 plat eggs together buying from auc ranges from 380-450k ) .

2. Buying all together and not to waste much time waiting 1 each egg to be 380k each.

A suggestion always try find positive side of things otherwise you will keep complaining everything in this uncountable population. Moreover its childish to show your tears on forumns .
The comparison with pencil you do right ? Irl if u take one company the single pencil cost x and the pencil box gets sold on x multiplied by number of pencils on same price until you are a retail or wholesaler which needs a license ( So no point realting with virtual thing to irl one )

Finally someone who isn't low iq. And now he's saying "oh it's not hard to find cheap like 380k", well now it's not but at the time he posted it it was.

Noceur
04-20-2020, 12:47 PM
edit -forget this-
drama is dumb

Jausa
04-20-2020, 01:25 PM
Imagine hacking in game's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks4oMOgDu3k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXi-JWAXda8
Anyway's stay mad. Don't post anymore threads like this in the future unless you want to get a warning from admins for starting drama.The thread is called General Discussion about the game. You got personal. Who's starting drama here?

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-21-2020, 04:38 PM
edit -forget this-
drama is dumbI just saw someone's quote on this post
[emoji23]Really LOL[emoji23]

Mitsooos
04-26-2020, 05:02 AM

No one:
Literally No one:

I’m your friend mitsooos and I want to tell you: I have see you too selling eggs of low type in auction house 1m or more with your previous ign quatoy:( maybe this is the reason you actually changed your ign.
I’m so sad when I see people doing bad things and after hiding, and saying this things and accusing others:(

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-26-2020, 08:16 AM
I’m your friend mitsooos and I want to tell you: I have see you too selling eggs of low type in auction house 1m or more in auction house with your previous igm quatoy:( maybe this is the reason you actually changed your ign.
I’m so sad when I see people doing damage things and after hiding, saying this thing and accusing others:(I am so sad when people attend my giveaways and dont subscribe according to rules. I already mentioned i am not Quatoy anymore. And the reason i changed IGN is as i prefer My Real name IGN. Please stop saying BS , i never did that stuff. If you have any proof. Put it here! With date and time ofc. Cause new Quatoy isn't me :D

Robens Alexandre
04-26-2020, 12:52 PM
Common sense is like vials, it uses to be common easy to come across but that changed long ago, and nobody noticed. The term common sense should be changed to logical.

tgif
04-27-2020, 04:03 AM
Aaaaaayyyyy