PDA

View Full Version : [Info] Difference between Normal Death Engine and Elite Death Engine

Jairus980
04-18-2020, 10:10 AM
This coming from warrior perspective both tested with normal and elite.
I assume it applies to mage and rogue

So what is the difference?
Elite Death Engine has 1 second extra proc duration and higher proc rate.

For Skull Dozer Battleaxe, due to weapon proc is 100% chance, only able to notice that the proc cooldown time taken to proc again is -1 second. Normal axe take 7s to proc and 7s cooldown. Elite take 8s proc and 6s cooldown for next proc.

That's all the info I got. If you have more, update the thread.
Peace :)

caabarader
04-18-2020, 11:43 AM
Hmmm...very good know this...i wanna know about elite duggar bow,if have more chance to proc..

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

MiruZetu
04-18-2020, 12:39 PM
Ty for info now ppl will horde recipes 🤣🤣🤣

Squidivan
04-18-2020, 12:56 PM
Is this for real?

Futumsh
04-18-2020, 01:21 PM
As far as I'm aware, this isn't true - differences between elite and normal are stats and visuals.

Encryptions
04-18-2020, 01:28 PM
As far as I'm aware, this isn't true - differences between elite and normal are stats and visuals.
Can elite version have like a slight higher proc chance on aegis and 2 seconds added to proc duration on axe?
I do not know what to suggest for staff, gun, bow, or dags as I never used them.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-18-2020, 04:59 PM
Your calculations must be off, or influenced by placebo or something. I tested this with Gun/staff.

The Gun proc still had the same dmg/armor reduction to an enemy for 6secs, aswell as the same 17 burst shots within 6seconds. The staff proc still at 6 seconds, still gave the same damage increase and both weapons still has that inconsistent proc rate.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ebonin
04-19-2020, 10:24 AM
Oh i know i know ,, Elites are BLUE ,normal are Black n brown xD am i right ? am i right ?

Kjeldran
04-22-2020, 05:25 AM

Thanks for the confirmation. This has already been stated in the initial post when elite weapons came out that the 2 types differences are just visual. Don't have to spread additional rumours to speculate on items.

snakeeyes
04-22-2020, 07:00 AM
Another cry warrior

Faotblack
04-22-2020, 10:21 AM
Another cry warriorExplain to me what is he crying (complaining) about? He is just stating some things.

Bluehazee
04-22-2020, 10:26 AM
Explain to me what is he crying (complaining) about? He is just stating some things.

This guy Snakeeyes is same who got banned from forum with 2 accounts after insult few warriors over and over. Not worth to start a conversation with him, looks like this new account wont last long

angeloiloveyou
05-01-2020, 07:43 AM
This guy Snakeeyes is same who got banned from forum with 2 accounts after insult few warriors over and over. Not worth to start a conversation with him, looks like this new account wont last long

then go duel you lizard face

GucciBang
05-01-2020, 08:14 AM
then go duel you lizard face

you again? haven't you been banned from the forum? wth

aztecamechica
06-13-2020, 12:06 PM
This coming from warrior perspective both tested with normal and elite.
I assume it applies to mage and rogue

So what is the difference?
Elite Death Engine has 1 second extra proc duration and higher proc rate.

For Skull Dozer Battleaxe, due to weapon proc is 100% chance, only able to notice that the proc cooldown time taken to proc again is -1 second. Normal axe take 7s to proc and 7s cooldown. Elite take 8s proc and 6s cooldown for next proc.

That's all the info I got. If you have more, update the thread.
Peace :)

Can you tell me where to find the recipe? What crate?

flashio
06-13-2020, 02:25 PM
Can you tell me where to find the recipe? What crate?

Recipes can be looted from either Elite valley locks and marvelous exotic crates so far