PDA

View Full Version : Sl style founders?

OvigorothO
01-26-2012, 09:07 PM
I realize the 1,3,6 month vanity awards are currently being developed for Sl but what about founders/gratitude? Not sure how it will work as the System tracks when the account was created to begin with and not when a player began a certain game...and as for gratitude shield also dont see how it would work since all dungeons are free and always have been...but could there be a little something? For players who have an account when or before Sl began? Or have been playing Sl since the first month it came out (also an issue since android users got to play Sl for 1-2 months before ios users...) its all a big what if thread but would you guys at sts consider it?

Arterra
01-26-2012, 09:26 PM
beta key shield xD gimmie 3!!

nah not going to happen. the early stages of PL were the early stages of STS at all, so those who where there helped a spanking new enterprise get on its feet.

Mothwing
01-26-2012, 09:34 PM
I still think SL is too young. PL got it becuase its been around A LOT longer.

Sryyoulose
01-26-2012, 11:42 PM
I agree With moth however founders maybe?!

Swimmingstar
01-26-2012, 11:43 PM
I better do more tapjoy to get that 30 plat. :)

Mothwing
01-26-2012, 11:55 PM
I agree With moth however founders maybe?!

More likely to happen sooner. Although the majority of players in SL will get it since most of them have transferred over from PL. STS might wait a bit to get more members.

Arterra
01-27-2012, 12:01 AM
look, the whole idea of founders was not that they where first necessarily, but that they helped keep STS afloat when it started out. you should be asking for veteran gear instead, like the centurion vanity set for PL, if anything.

Mothwing
01-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Think i got em mixed up O.o nevertheless you wont be seeing them anytime soon. As i said before, SL is too young.

The Flash
01-27-2012, 01:30 AM
I realize the 1,3,6 month vanity awards are currently being developed for Sl but what about founders/gratitude? Not sure how it will work as the System tracks when the account was created to begin with and not when a player began a certain game...and as for gratitude shield also dont see how it would work since all dungeons are free and always have been...but could there be a little something? For players who have an account when or before Sl began? Or have been playing Sl since the first month it came out (also an issue since android users got to play Sl for 1-2 months before ios users...) its all a big what if thread but would you guys at sts consider it?

Game still young give it some time and it will all play itself out. Also you do know that the PL founders helm is IOS exclusive since Droid didnt get PL till like 6 months later which is out of the founder helm reach.

Lowlyspy
01-27-2012, 02:47 AM
Question: Why not let STS save the space these veteran and founder items would take up and use that space to churn out fresh content? Just a thought. I mean if STS wants to give out veteran gear then im fine with that, but if they only did it in the first place to please a growing base of people wanting free stuff, I would prefer they use that memory for future campaigns or future gear that actually is useful and not just something to wear and say "Look what I haz."

And I am saying this as an original closed beta player, why do we need to ask for stuff that really wont affect our gameplay other than giving the "founders" an unfair advantage in pvp?

OvigorothO
01-27-2012, 04:07 AM
The founders helmets and gratitude shields were given out on Pl's birthday (april) ad also the dunegeons were all made free. Sl's birthday is in early august (release of it on ios) so shudnt that be when we get "founders helms" although your views on this arterra are very much from the perspective of a dev(ina good way),i think some players that maybe started playing Sl since it came out might be mad? (not self refrencing) The players who started Sl in a way also helped? Maybe without all the talk and anticipation going on in Pl there wouldnt be half as many people playing Sl

Mothwing
01-28-2012, 06:58 PM
The founders helmets and gratitude shields were given out on Pl's birthday (april) ad also the dunegeons were all made free. Sl's birthday is in early august (release of it on ios) so shudnt that be when we get "founders helms" although your views on this arterra are very much from the perspective of a dev(ina good way),i think some players that maybe started playing Sl since it came out might be mad? (not self refrencing) The players who started Sl in a way also helped? Maybe without all the talk and anticipation going on in Pl there wouldnt be half as many people playing Sl

Not sure what you meant here...but i know that STS will annonce more founders content when they decide to release it. No use arguing about it. All you can do is wait and see.