PDA

View Full Version : How to look like a noob in pvp but be a pro.

Swimmingstar
01-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Well first you should start off in Nick's thread. Then you should hide pvp and ctf stats and have bad stats for pve that show. Also hide attributes. After doing these steps when a person rushes you make sure to just let them kill you... and after you can have your fun taking revenge. :) After that make sure to say "What's a noob?" If they call you a noob. :) If they call you again noob say they are a noob. And then if they call you a noob again say I'm not a noob! Repeat... Well if you need some backup gear put on the good gear. Also make sure to leave after finishing a game.

Sryyoulose
01-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Why not just post this as a comment on nicks thread?

Swimmingstar
01-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Why not just post this as a comment on nicks thread?

Well it's different from his thread... different steps.

Sryyoulose
01-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Not really just Could've been a small add on to his post...

Arterra
01-27-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm always happy to tag along with you Swim, but there does seem to be an absence of steps to follow, apart from "die and look like a noob"...

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-27-2012, 12:35 AM
i think u should also have like artisans or expert leather just in case or something, cause i really dont wanna stick with the plain tunic for the rest of my bears life!

Swimmingstar
01-27-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm always happy to tag along with you Swim, but there does seem to be an absence of steps to follow, apart from "die and look like a noob"...

Editing now... had to log off before.

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Nice guide :).I personally wear low level noob gear and after someone rushes me, I switch to max gea and rush back xD

AbsolutePally
01-28-2012, 07:27 PM
Dont you have to be a pro first? I mean that should be step one? No?