PDA

View Full Version : Fix the range of popular endgame items!

Waug
04-19-2020, 12:38 AM
So the auto damage of Arcane Boat is definitely high and if possible, should be reduced but I guess that won't be reduced but there something very simple can be fixed and nice fix that can change the endgame pvp in a very good way even weak classes will have better chance and also that will justify basics.

And the basics is that only cross bows had such long range which now a days long bows are having. To simplify this, I'm just saying in the past, high damaging bows had less range but long range bows had less damage. The philosophy was simple as that you get range benefit you scarifies damage. I think L61, 66 both levels had such two bow variants.

Again such high auto damage bows (either it be Old platinum sides or Ebonthrax greatdragon bow) shouldn't have such high range.

1 - Old platinum bow range should be reduced to what Talon has (Ebonthrax greatdragon tooth)
2- Ebonthrax bow range should be reduced by 2m if not at least 1m to match it with 12m skills.

And then Mythical Int staff and Arcane staff to match the dex bows accordingly same way.

Small fix but can have very good impact on endgame pvp!!

dmt
04-19-2020, 12:48 AM
i agree with you. could help a lot!

plpr
04-19-2020, 01:18 AM
Just swap the stats of the esb and staff perfect fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Waug
04-23-2020, 08:32 AM
4K auto damage (at least 150% more than highest damaging skill) from longest distance is not healthy for PVP. Then we have new spwn system that gets u spawn kills more should be fixed as well.