PDA

View Full Version : help with stat setup

Ihavenokills
01-27-2012, 02:02 AM
I've seen many many accounts with a hybrid style stat setup. When should i start adding points to another stat? im a lvl 28 bird, 142 base dex.

P.s. anyone else excited for that catchphrase contest results?! :o

NECROREAPER
01-27-2012, 02:39 AM
It's not *needed* per se, but some people like to go for hybrid/dual builds which give them alternate play styles. For some classes or roles, dual speccing is optional, but for other roles such as a tank bear, dual speccing is essentially mandatory.

There's quite a few guides out on the forums about dual speccing, you just gotta decide what type of role you'd like to play and then read some guides about them to get a general idea of how to spec your build.

Leli
01-27-2012, 03:02 AM
It's not *needed* per se, but some people like to go for hybrid/dual builds which give them alternate play styles. For some classes or roles, dual speccing is optional, but for other roles such as a tank bear, dual speccing is essentially mandatory.

There's quite a few guides out on the forums about dual speccing, you just gotta decide what type of role you'd like to play and then read some guides about them to get a general idea of how to spec your build.
Dual speccing is a good choice, but if i may ask, what are you planning to become in PvP? <EXAMPLE> A rusher, a tank, or full spec.

Give me a heads up so i can help out if you need it.

Ihavenokills
01-27-2012, 03:24 AM
well tbh i like the possibility of switching to a different class weapon. but from what ive seen so far on the maxed weapons everything is capped at 150 base stats. so I'm guesing i should stop at 150 and switch to a different one for points.

i don't wanna pvp haha XD im wierd huh

Leli
01-27-2012, 03:42 AM
>_>
If your a bird, here are some dual speccing options:

Strength and Dexerity
Strength and Intelligence
Dexerity and Intelligence

And of course, you should know what full spec is.

I can give you some tips since you are a bird.

Intelligence-

Low health/armor
High mana
High skill attack
Low dodge

Strength-
High armor
High dodge
Kinda low mana
High health
80+ hit percent, depend what gear you are using
Low skill attack

Dexerity-
Good health
High dodge
Low armor
High critical hit
High hit percent
Good mana

Hope I helped with some of your desicions.