PDA

View Full Version : Warning.. no hate

Xxlipexxx
04-19-2020, 08:49 AM
so i saw a low level character in paradise pier shouting he buy lb crimson mask warrior for 80m...

so ipm him to pm soxking or kamby beacause he sell the same vanity what he looking for..

then he told me that soxking/kamby selling that mask for 90m

so i login my other character to pm this both person.. you can see in the picture..

so i told to the buyer that i sell for 90m then he deal then i pm soxking to buy the mask for 70m then he deal to..

what do you think is it a price manipulation or no...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200419/cce3097ad09aa28f082254c2e5619a6d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200419/dd841056f9c4977bddabb53b19926818.jpg

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

XxxolyxxX
04-19-2020, 09:24 AM
I have a hard time understanding who sold what to who

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
04-19-2020, 09:29 AM
Haha he did the same thing to me.
Hope he gets what he deserves.
It is price manipulation,
but what I don't understand is why are the buyers so greedy to make profit that they don't think that through.

What if a buyer bought for 70m from that char and sold off for 90m and went through with it that chain deal.

So that puts the buyer /op of post as guilty because he sold for a huge profit literally manipulating a 70m item for 90m gold.

There's 2 people who are doing the mistake here but I think all this shouldn't be punishable because all freedom is given by the game itself and consider this a strategy.

Idk maybe or maybe I'm fatally wrong.
But I love this game...:3

Xxlipexxx
04-19-2020, 09:32 AM
Haha he did the same thing to me.
Hope he gets what he deserves.
It is price manipulation,
but what I don't understand is why are the buyers so greedy to make profit that they don't think that through.

What if a buyer bought for 70m from that char and sold off for 90m and went through with it that chain deal.

So that puts the buyer /op of post as guilty because he sold for a huge profit literally manipulating a 70m item for 90m gold.

There's 2 people who are doing the mistake here but I think all this shouldn't be punishable because all freedom is given by the game itself and consider this a strategy.

Idk maybe or maybe I'm fatally wrong.
But I love this game...:3yeah hehehe

Tuhguhbuhbuh
04-19-2020, 09:55 AM
What. Where. When. Who.

Flamesofanger
04-19-2020, 10:17 AM
I noticed a recent trend of people making threads complaining about deals going wrong...

archerdrake
04-20-2020, 08:12 AM
If ure the one who sell the item for 90m and u bought at others for 70m, that's simple merching..

Rich_rogue
04-20-2020, 08:28 AM
If ure the one who sell the item for 90m and u bought at others for 70m, that's simple merching..

exactly as you say it is not any manipulation just ordinary trade you buy for 70 you sell for 80

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Xxlipexxx
04-20-2020, 08:48 AM
exactly as you say it is not any manipulation just ordinary trade you buy for 70 you sell for 80

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalkbut your the one who sell .. and use other account to buy .. now u change ur ingame ..

Rich_rogue
04-20-2020, 09:44 AM
but your the one who sell .. and use other account to buy .. now u change ur ingame ..

Manipulation of the price is when I want to sell an item too expensive. And this mask is so much worth. So in total I could write that I have such c / o. And unlike you, I sell things for a normal price and you lower the price of the item by a factor of two. And what's changed, so I changed the name so that children like you would not write about me about crap and sometimes use the brain. Thank you, I wish you a good day.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Xxlipexxx
04-20-2020, 09:47 AM
Manipulation of the price is when I want to sell an item too expensive. And this mask is so much worth. So in total I could write that I have such c / o. And unlike you, I sell things for a normal price and you lower the price of the item by a factor of two. And what's changed, so I changed the name so that children like you would not write about me about crap and sometimes use the brain. Thank you, I wish you a good day.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalkok bud so thread close

swoutttt
04-21-2020, 09:04 AM
I seen this before.. 2 people ( or 2 chars ) working together to manipulate the price. One buys high the other sells low, and when u give the buyer tip of seller, you notice buyer dont even want the helm. Its a lowlife way of selling stuff to trick ppl making them think they could earn easy profit. I notice btw this happens to stuff that no one wants like bugface. Price manupilation at its best (worst)

Antiplague
04-23-2020, 02:09 AM
Easy u dont like just stop talking and he only manipulates ppl who gullible. U wasnt so posting here not necessary if u following rules and regulations. Ignore tab is a magical thing created for this