PDA

View Full Version : Level 35 PvP Copperhead Bear

Zenidal
01-27-2012, 04:48 AM
Hey guys :)

So I'm making a level 35 copperhead bear for PvP, and I'd like some thoughts on the build I've planned out.

Skill Build:

Rage - 6

Iron Blood - 6

Evade - 2

Crushing Blow - 1

Beckon - 6

Stomp - 5

Hellscream - 6

Crippling Slash - 1

Vengeful Slash - 1

Attributes:

75 str, rest in dex

I'd also like some advice on how I should use my skills when I am faced with a bear, bird or mage.

All advice is greatly appreciated :D

Apostel
01-27-2012, 07:19 AM
One advice- either you max evade and taunt (dodgebears) or you max hellscream and crushing blow. Iron skin is only important when you are a range fighting bear, else hellscream+crushing blow will do the work too.

I wont tell you all the build but this must be enough hints so you can pimp your own build yourself now.

largecommand
01-27-2012, 07:51 AM
One advice- either you max evade and taunt (dodgebears) or you max hellscream and crushing blow. Iron skin is only important when you are a range fighting bear, else hellscream+crushing blow will do the work too.

I wont tell you all the build but this must be enough hints so you can pimp your own build yourself now.

I will tell you the whole thing:D.
dodge bear:
6rage
6taunt
5beckon
3stomp
6crushin
6hellscream
1sms
1veng.

Tank bear:
Same thing just 6iron blood instead of taunt.

Now its up to you to find your own style of play.

Zenidal
01-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Thanks guys :) I think I'll try out the tank bear and see how it goes ;)

Apostel
01-27-2012, 04:03 PM
If you gonna face many mages, then you also should max beckon. Try to play around with the skills as you will notice its all for reason.

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 12:29 AM
My personal build:
6 Rage
6 Hellscream
6 Taunt
6 Evasion
6 Crushing Blow
3Beckon
1 Crip Slash

Combo: Buff Scream Beckon Cb C slash

Always buff taunt even whe your not in battle to get double taunt. 40 dodg and 85 armor is a force to be reckoned with :)

Zenidal
01-28-2012, 01:34 AM
My personal build:
6 Rage
6 Hellscream
6 Taunt
6 Evasion
6 Crushing Blow
3Beckon
1 Crip Slash

Combo: Buff Scream Beckon Cb C slash

Always buff taunt even whe your not in battle to get double taunt. 40 dodg and 85 armor is a force to be reckoned with :)

Thanks, Twinklaser :) What about stomp? Don't you need it to make the smash combo, or is the smash combo unnecessary? :confused:

Apostel
01-28-2012, 08:11 AM
Sorry to criticism you lazer but honestly I am killing Every bear with beckon less then 5. And pull -stomp combo is essential to survive for a bear. You maybe will win 2 out of 10 fights if you get lucky.

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 11:53 AM
@Zenidal

I may be wrong but my opinion is that if you stomp away a mage or bird, they can kite you until you can use beckon again. However Apostel is a much more skilled pvper than me so might want to listen to him :).

@Apostel

KDR:1.2 :) Not bad for a low beckon and no stomp build. Crip and sms are used to render your opponen useless. Unless you have a copperhead Ill stick to my own build. However, this is my modified build that will test later on today: 6 rage 6 evasion 6 taunt 6 Scream 4 Beckon 5 Stomp 1 Crip 1 Sms.

Beat Pleasedontcry once yesterday with Biacklaser :).

Around 6/11 win chance.

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Alright, tested 4 new builds and found one that works best for me.
6 Rage
6 Taunt
4 Beckon
5 Stomp
6 Hellscream
6 Evasion
1 SMS

I find that this build is better than my previous build as it adds in more damage at the cost of crushing blow. If you beckon an opponent towards a wall and stomp them to it, get close and sms to keep them stunned. If they manage to get out of the way and start kiting you, DO NOT chase them down. Instead run away and come back when beckon is recharged.

Combo: Buff Beckon Hellscream Stomp SMS

Apostel
01-28-2012, 06:32 PM
But crushing blow is essential :O every bird will kill you in a second EVEN in close combat. But you will experience that on your own and change your mind soon I believe. ;)

Withou testing no improving! Go on!

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 06:37 PM
Swapping 6 evasion for 6 crushing blow and seeing where it gets me...

birdmasta
01-28-2012, 06:53 PM
But crushing blow is essential :O every bird will kill you in a second EVEN in close combat. But you will experience that on your own and change your mind soon I believe. ;)

Withou testing no improving! Go on!

apostel i love ur birdddddddddddddddddddd lvl 32 lol i agree with apostel 6cb and 6hs is strongly recommended takes away birds hit and takes away mages damage and nuke most likely

birdmasta
01-28-2012, 06:54 PM
my build
-6 rage
-3 iron blood
-5 taunt
-1 cripple slash
and rest u think not the whole thing XD

Zenidal
01-28-2012, 11:57 PM
If you beckon an opponent towards a wall and stomp them to it, get close and sms to keep them stunned. If they manage to get out of the way and start kiting you, DO NOT chase them down. Instead run away and come back when beckon is recharged.

Combo: Buff Beckon Hellscream Stomp SMS

Thanks Twink ;) I'll keep this in mind.

Noodleleg
02-10-2012, 02:18 PM
I don't think that's a very good build... Check my guide out ^_^

Zenidal
02-10-2012, 09:19 PM
I don't think that's a very good build...

Yeah, I kind of agree. I'll go read your guide right now :)