PDA

View Full Version : bannable!?

LwMark
01-27-2012, 05:34 AM
If someone says hey il giv u amount of gold if i see what your set looks like on me and that person gives yu it not trades it will the person who didnt give gold get banned or is it the other persons fault that they gave it to yu!

Riccits
01-27-2012, 05:41 AM
i would ban the person, who gives away the set, for reason "to dumb for PL"...

LwMark
01-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Lol But is it bannable? We werent in the trade window they just gave it but the person only said ye il giv it to yu i just wanna see what it looks like on their self and the items were givin then the person logged off

Riccits
01-27-2012, 05:56 AM
We have received reports from players of Trade Scams going on in Pocket Legends of late.

Trade scams typically occur when a player asks for an item before returning payment. After receiving the item, the scammer will leave or ignore the user their victim.

Examples:

My trade doesn’t work due to lag, give me your item and I’ll give you yours at the same time. (or shortly after)
I’ll pay you on my alt, give me the item and I’ll be right back on the alt.
Etc…

This is a direct violation of our Terms of Service.

Note: We do not arbitrate in-game trade disputes. Items lost due to scams will not be returned to their owners. Violations of the ToS can result in a permanent ban.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service

my english isnt good, but what i can understand, yes it is

LwMark
01-27-2012, 06:18 AM
: /

JaytB
01-27-2012, 06:21 AM
As Ricci pointed out already, yes, scamming gold or items is a bannable offense. Since it's a scam you're talking about (if I understood you correctly), proper measures can be taken by E-mailing support with the details and IGN of the scammer, or use the ingame reporting feature.

You don't get any items and/or gold back though.

LwMark
01-27-2012, 06:32 AM
Wel this what happened " i said im intrested in set i wana see the set stats and stuff on me. And if i like il giv it to yu. (Note: he has givin me items bfor to switch to his twinks) wel my phone was laggy and stuff and he gave it to me an i was guna see it on me) then he was like are you done i said no hold on keep note my phone does lag..i use wifi an have to stay in one spot an it does go out.wel u guessd it i logged out and when i was able to log on him an none of his chars were on .i have the items i wanna either go through with the trade or just give it back to him! I askd a guildy immediately when i logged bak on if i kan get banned since he did giv it to me. But i dont want it. Il giv it back or go through with the trade i dont wanna get banned for bad wifi mis info.hes givin me itemss bfor an i gave back to him.plzz someone i need helpp ahhh lol i love pl it is the greatest i feel welcomed here an dont want others to not feel unwelcomed !!!

JaytB
01-27-2012, 06:40 AM
I would just wait and try to catch him online as soon as possible. But if it comes to a ban before you can actually find him, the only thing you can do is E-mail support about it and hope they'll get it sorted out for you.

In any case, good luck!

LwMark
01-27-2012, 06:47 AM
If anyone sees drsiscool lemme kno!!!
Im not even goin to sleep at all im stayin logged on to give him the items or gold!
It wasnt suppose to be a scam it just happened this way lol it sukks im seriuosly like freekin out lol if i lose my accnt .i dont even kno lol. Pl helps me keep sane haha. Drsiscool log on!!

saool
01-27-2012, 07:25 AM
If anyone sees drsiscool lemme kno!!!
Im not even goin to sleep at all im stayin logged on to give him the items or gold!
It wasnt suppose to be a scam it just happened this way lol it sukks im seriuosly like freekin out lol if i lose my accnt .i dont even kno lol. Pl helps me keep sane haha. Drsiscool log on!!

I think I have him as a friend I'll talk to him and explain the situation :) just breathe I know you well enough that I would trust you with my items. So I know this wasn't done intentionally

LwMark
01-27-2012, 07:35 AM
Thx yu saool!!!

saool
01-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Thx yu saool!!!

You're welcome friend...again it was an accident nothing more you'll be fine I'm sure he'll understand... :)

The powers of Saool compel him! Haha

LwMark
01-27-2012, 08:01 AM
If im banned for this "misunderstanding" then i quit alltogether.cause that means i lose my vanities an hard work! And i will giv all my items to ARG!

byserk
01-27-2012, 08:12 AM
I don't believe u get banned Lwmark. Like Saool I'll back u up. U work hard on PL to earn your gold and items. Ur no scammer!! Don't know the player ur looking for though...

Be nice and have fun!

LwMark
01-27-2012, 08:26 AM
SUCCESS guys!! I found him!! Paar was there to witness an so was usajese! Items have been givin bak to the owner!!!! He didnt report! I guess i was just scared for my accnt! Lol its gold to me!

Paar
01-27-2012, 08:37 AM
SUCCESS guys!! I found him!! Paar was there to witness an so was usajese! Items have been givin bak to the owner!!!! He didnt report! I guess i was just scared for my accnt! Lol its gold to me!

I was not there... Just creeping on you from behimd Tory, I think you did good buddy! Glad he DIDNT report!!!

LwMark
01-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Everyone circled me it was funny!