PDA

View Full Version : @Cinco quick question!

Chronox
04-19-2020, 03:12 PM
Do the 2 new legendary as well as the mythic pets drop from egg zavier? Thanks in advance.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-19-2020, 07:12 PM
The lootable is a mystery everyear for us to find out.

Though I can tell that some seasonal pets from the past aren't included such as:

Wylenor
Thog
Rudolph
Oswald
Cottonkill
Churro
Timur

I assume Shoggoth/Harry aswell

Based from past zaviers

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
04-19-2020, 07:42 PM
I hope they are

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

PostNoob
04-19-2020, 08:04 PM
Do you really make a thread asking Cinco if you should hoard the eggs or not....

GucciBang
04-19-2020, 08:21 PM
The lootable is a mystery everyear for us to find out.

Though I can tell that some seasonal pets from the past aren't included such as:

Wylenor
Thog
Rudolph
Oswald
Cottonkill
Churro
Timur

I assume Shoggoth/Harry aswell

Based from past zaviers

dev spoke at the time of the lunar new year event that will have the timur in eggzavier

Ilove_Poopoo
04-19-2020, 08:24 PM
dev spoke at the time of the lunar new year event that will have the timur in eggzavierTrue I remember that one, though last year he wasn't included.

Ebonin
04-20-2020, 07:38 AM
True I remember that one, though last year he wasn't included.

we get what we deserve they will our hunt ^^

Chronox
04-20-2020, 06:04 PM
Do you really make a thread asking Cinco if you should hoard the eggs or not....

That was not my intention at all, ig your name suits you... Noob. The intention behind me askin is cuz i see no reason to farm for them (as they are useless to me and yes i bought em already for aps purposes) and werewiger price will drop very low if he is coming back in egg zavier. Have a good day tho nosey ;)

Avaree
04-21-2020, 06:34 AM
Do the 2 new legendary as well as the mythic pets drop from egg zavier? Thanks in advance.

If I remember correctly, I read this years pets (the pets introduced after eggzavier of last year) won’t be included in this eggzavier, however as GucciBamg said it was stated Timur would be included in this years eggzavier, I suspect we will see a few more added too, except for event token pets .