PDA

View Full Version : Gold Farming

Fear
04-19-2020, 03:58 PM
Is there a guide on gold farming? As a 71 warrior (hoping to cap), what weapon and gear should i use or save for?

arcanefid
04-19-2020, 04:36 PM
The best tips are the simplest tips. Level up to 76 before you make huge investments.

ATM the best Warrior weapon for PvE is the Skull Dozer Axe, but if your budget is thicc then you might also want to get a TB and Ebon Aegis as side weapons. So, you won't be making a mistake if you buy those too.

Ebon Armor, Infested Artifact are still good at level 76. Though there are 76 Arcane items like Chasmal Armor and Valley Artifact which you might want to save for. Again, getting those won't be a big mistake.

I won't say what you shouldn't buy so no one who owns those items feels bad, but I would suggest you untick the"Usable" items in auc and see what you can get when you hit 76, before making any hasty purchases.

Skolking
04-19-2020, 06:41 PM
That's expensive give him a simpler guide

Fear
04-19-2020, 06:43 PM
The best tips are the simplest tips. Level up to 76 before you make huge investments.

ATM the best Warrior weapon for PvE is the Skull Dozer Axe, but if your budget is thicc then you might also want to get a TB and Ebon Aegis as side weapons. So, you won't be making a mistake if you buy those too.

Ebon Armor, Infested Artifact are still good at level 76. Though there are 76 Arcane items like Chasmal Armor and Valley Artifact which you might want to save for. Again, getting those won't be a big mistake.

I won't say what you shouldn't buy so no one who owns those items feels bad, but I would suggest you untick the"Usable" items in auc and see what you can get when you hit 76, before making any hasty purchases.

Thanks for the info! What maps are run these days? I'm currently using a glint aegis, but I will sell for ebon aegis.

arcanefid
04-19-2020, 07:19 PM
That's expensive give him a simpler guide

Thanks for the comment. Good point.

Thanks for the info! What maps are run these days? I'm currently using a glint aegis, but I will sell for ebon aegis.

Gold farming is mostly in Elite Valley Gates, Elite Valley Frontier, Deep Marsh, and Mausoleum.

As for gears, cheaper options are Endless sets at both Lv71 and 76, as for weapons I don't think there's a very good "economy" choice. All the good stuff is expensive.

Mireguard Artifact of Force is cheap and good. Buried Ring has great stats and dirt cheap at Level 76, as is Buried Belt. For Pendant I honestly don't know what's good these days. Buried pendant is like 6-7M these days and it makes a great buff when you wear 3/3 Buried Set, so maybe you should consider that.

Jemstroyer
04-19-2020, 08:52 PM
Hey man when I was lvl71. I run Elite Gnomish ruins, Elite Southern Seas (Kraken), and Elite Oltgar Keep. Just buy Magnate pendant for luck then try to loot Golden Elite chests, Gold/Silver runners chests, Intact orc fangs, Legionnaire, Rengol, sell them at Auc never in towns. Then as you hit 76 if you have savings you need to buy items with Gold Loot awakes to have a better gold drop at Vardan portals. Also you can run hauntlet or do Gnomish repeatable quest so you can buy Orc Tag sack then sell at Auc. Also do daily quest its a bit of gold but it will help

Fear
04-19-2020, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the comment. Good point.

Gold farming is mostly in Elite Valley Gates, Elite Valley Frontier, Deep Marsh, and Mausoleum.

As for gears, cheaper options are Endless sets at both Lv71 and 76, as for weapons I don't think there's a very good "economy" choice. All the good stuff is expensive.

Mireguard Artifact of Force is cheap and good. Buried Ring has great stats and dirt cheap at Level 76, as is Buried Belt. For Pendant I honestly don't know what's good these days. Buried pendant is like 6-7M these days and it makes a great buff when you wear 3/3 Buried Set, so maybe you should consider that.

Thanks! Just a few more questions. What should I swap my glint aegis for? What's a high enough gold loot to make good money? Should I buy a gold loot set (desire to start, and move to avarice)?

Ebonin
04-20-2020, 11:14 AM
Is there a guide on gold farming? As a 71 warrior (hoping to cap), what weapon and gear should i use or save for?

Expensive at ur lvl now is full ebon,three headed belt , infested veno set .....

My opinion is get Mireguard helm and armor since they are 100k-300k and try get artifact mireguard 3-5m depends .... try reawake if u have spare gold atleast to get around 100% gl and for start get party to run elite southern gates its fast run and easy gold later on when u unlock maus switch there

Ebonin
04-20-2020, 11:16 AM
Atm u can find not so good proc but statistically ebon swords are cheaper a bit and plenty of them on 100%gl in auction for a bit nmore than 10mil ...but again no proc ... i personally use ebon sword and tbh not so bad as all others say perfect combo with ult procs and so on

Ebonin
04-20-2020, 11:18 AM
Avarice is just to much money trust me and so hard to sell since i was selling set for more than months brother ... Just get normal gear as mireguard and try get urself speed set or arcanes 71 ring amu with gl ^^ for solid drops from esg or maus 200% should be fine tho

Kystone
04-20-2020, 12:31 PM
Esg was nerfed months ago

Fear
04-20-2020, 03:40 PM
is 200% really enough to make gold? Not sure what advice to listen to lol

arcanefid
04-20-2020, 04:45 PM
Thanks! Just a few more questions. What should I swap my glint aegis for? What's a high enough gold loot to make good money? Should I buy a gold loot set (desire to start, and move to avarice)?

You're welcome. It's honestly difficult to recommend you what to do in details. It all depends on your budget, what you have now, and also what you like to farm.

There are many different ways to use a Warrior, different ways to make gold, and many other elements that make it impossible to say "X is the best item and Y is the best map."

For example, Ebon Aegis works pretty good in Mausoleum, it kills minions pretty fast and completely wrecks bosses. You can even solo Mausoleum pretty easy. It's also pretty good vs Orrick (where you farm Ebon Armor and Mireguard stuff). It also does OK in Deep Marsh. However, it's pretty bad in Valley Frontier or Valley Gates since their bosses have immunity to reflect damage, and it's also bad vs Hydra.

Terror Blade is good in Valley maps, not because it does a lot of damage, but it pulls mobs together so your party can kill them way faster. TB is also pretty good in mausoleum if you have a party. It's crap in Deep Marsh because you don't really need to pull things there, and only scratches the bosses.

Skull Dozer Axe so far works good pretty much everywhere. Not much strategy required for easier maps, straight beat down. You should be careful with it vs Mausoleum mobs because of curse mages, but other than that it's pretty sweet. The price is a bit high though.

To sum it up, make sure you check around for a few days, see what maps you like to farm, and feel free to ask any question that you have. I can try to answer, but don't forget I'm just a random nub that probably doesn't know how 80% of the game works. My name in game is Fid, so hit me up there if you want.

Good luck, hope this helps. XD

PS: Forgot the Gold Loot part. The more the merrier.

Fear
04-21-2020, 02:27 PM
You're welcome. It's honestly difficult to recommend you what to do in details. It all depends on your budget, what you have now, and also what you like to farm.

There are many different ways to use a Warrior, different ways to make gold, and many other elements that make it impossible to say "X is the best item and Y is the best map."

For example, Ebon Aegis works pretty good in Mausoleum, it kills minions pretty fast and completely wrecks bosses. You can even solo Mausoleum pretty easy. It's also pretty good vs Orrick (where you farm Ebon Armor and Mireguard stuff). It also does OK in Deep Marsh. However, it's pretty bad in Valley Frontier or Valley Gates since their bosses have immunity to reflect damage, and it's also bad vs Hydra.

Terror Blade is good in Valley maps, not because it does a lot of damage, but it pulls mobs together so your party can kill them way faster. TB is also pretty good in mausoleum if you have a party. It's crap in Deep Marsh because you don't really need to pull things there, and only scratches the bosses.

Skull Dozer Axe so far works good pretty much everywhere. Not much strategy required for easier maps, straight beat down. You should be careful with it vs Mausoleum mobs because of curse mages, but other than that it's pretty sweet. The price is a bit high though.

To sum it up, make sure you check around for a few days, see what maps you like to farm, and feel free to ask any question that you have. I can try to answer, but don't forget I'm just a random nub that probably doesn't know how 80% of the game works. My name in game is Fid, so hit me up there if you want.

Good luck, hope this helps. XD

PS: Forgot the Gold Loot part. The more the merrier.

Thanks this is very informative. So if I want to gold farm with avarice set, I would be wearing level 10 equipment in level 76 map? Or is speed set with GL preferred.

Bluehazee
04-21-2020, 02:40 PM
Thanks this is very informative. So if I want to gold farm with avarice set, I would be wearing level 10 equipment in level 76 map? Or is speed set with GL preferred.

Ppl use hotbars to switch gear quick. Personally i dont use any %gl on main gear, have separated set for it.
Buy couple of hotbars at start, edit one with your usual or strongest gear and the other with your %gl items. Only map where you farm gold from mobs is maus, so i guess you can mix gear there or use different set up. In all other maps gold drops from bosses, not useful to use %gl during run, just switch using hotbars when boss about to die