PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ebon armors

Deathlyreaper
04-20-2020, 12:34 AM
Hello guys so I'm confused as to why the requirements for mage to proc ebon armor is to do dmg to enemies whereas the requirements for rog and warrior is to have dmg being done to them. Shouldn't both mage and rog requirements be that they do dmg to enemies? Warrior are fine since they are supposed to aggro and take dmg but rogues are dps and are supposed to snipe. We are the class that dodges the most and it doesn't make sense that our requirements be that we get hit. I'd even go as far as to say that rogues get hit less than mages.

I get hit by enemies less than half the time because of my dodge percent. While running Deep Marsh (which is a relatively medium-long map), I was able to proc ebon armor 1-3 times (definitely no more than 3) and that was because I took the initiative to go ahead of party, take the aggro, and group the mobs.

Please consider changing this thank you.

Faotblack
04-20-2020, 01:04 AM
They won't change since the item is outdated.

Bbking
04-20-2020, 01:23 AM
Now 76arc armor is good,u can buy them

will0
04-20-2020, 01:44 AM
Hello guys so I'm confused as to why the requirements for mage to proc ebon armor is to do dmg to enemies whereas the requirements for rog and warrior is to have dmg being done to them. Shouldn't both mage and rog requirements be that they do dmg to enemies? Warrior are fine since they are supposed to aggro and take dmg but rogues are dps and are supposed to snipe. We are the class that dodges the most and it doesn't make sense that our requirements be that we get hit. I'd even go as far as to say that rogues get hit less than mages.

I get hit by enemies less than half the time because of my dodge percent. While running Deep Marsh (which is a relatively medium-long map), I was able to proc ebon armor 1-3 times (definitely no more than 3) and that was because I took the initiative to go ahead of party, take the aggro, and group the mobs.

Please consider changing this thank you.

It is easy to get ebon process.. most mage skills are DOT and works better to get damage, same as 76 Arc Armor

Deathlyreaper
04-20-2020, 08:24 AM
It is easy to get ebon process.. most mage skills are DOT and works better to get damage, same as 76 Arc Armor

I was talking about changing Ebon armor for rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
04-20-2020, 08:27 AM
Yes I understand that the item is outdated but it’s still relevant to most players. A lot of players still use the item, especially those that can’t afford the 76 arcane armor (they go up to 60m). And anyways, it doesn’t hurt to change an item to make it more logical.

Bbking
04-20-2020, 10:16 AM
Yes I understand that the item is outdated but it’s still relevant to most players. A lot of players still use the item, especially those that can’t afford the 76 arcane armor (they go up to 60m). And anyways, it doesn’t hurt to change an item to make it more logical.

But sts don’t care about most players. It’s a old item,Can’t change it’s proc like mage [emoji3314].