View Full Version : Prices going up

TheBlairWitch
04-20-2020, 05:14 AM
All clear now ,[emoji108]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
04-20-2020, 05:26 AM
Whats with these prices
, vanity that was 2.5m or 1.5m now is 4-5m , eggs that were 2-3m now 5-6M [emoji52],and other pet eggs also dropped liked 3-4M . AND AWAKE GEMS NOW 20K [emoji43][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]........

Or is it always like this after easter event [emoji848]...is every one like rich because of the plat eggs. And thats why people jacking up prices.

Specify which vanities and eggs that rised and dropped.

Only reason the demand of awakening gems rised is from people awakening their Arcane weapons that are now cheap.

About prices. They aren't jacking the prices knowing people are rich, but rather demands significantly increased knowing that alot had made gold during easter.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Noni
04-20-2020, 05:31 AM
This is the normal market trend, nothing to panic over and start a forum thread about.

More supply of certain items, they get cheaper. More demand of other items, their price goes up, especially consumables. Then there is the phase of price stabilisation. Hope that cleared up your confusion.

Allset
04-20-2020, 05:48 AM
Whats with these prices
, vanity that was 2.5m or 1.5m now is 4-5m , eggs that were 2-3m now 5-6M [emoji52],and other pet eggs also dropped liked 3-4M . AND AWAKE GEMS NOW 20K [emoji43][emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]........

Or is it always like this after easter event [emoji848]...is every one like rich because of the plat eggs. And thats why people jacking up prices.

Sent from my E2306 using TapatalkVanities are always kinda strange in the auction house. You will see something in there for 10m one day. A week later you will see it for 1m. It just depends on who is selling it. You rarely see real op items in the auc. So a lot of times the price difference is because of the person trying to get gold as fast as possible or either trying to make as much gold as possible.. Hints the reason prices vary.

P.S. = when I sell my auto is usually on the lower end. So if someone counters me I move on. I almost always prefer the auc over selling on the market because of the headache of dealing with others.

Rogue[emoji1655]

TheBlairWitch
04-20-2020, 04:43 PM
Specify which vanities and eggs that rised and dropped.

Only reason the demand of awakening gems rised is from people awakening their Arcane weapons that are now cheap.

About prices. They aren't jacking the prices knowing people are rich, but rather demands significantly increased knowing that alot had made gold during easter.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkVanity like eloia dress - after 2.5-3M now 4-5m
Cinder also same as eloia
Eggs , electra 2M around oct-nov now 4-5M
And drops like mephisto,bejean,glow