PDA

View Full Version : My Dark Legends Art

Phoenixking
01-27-2012, 12:29 PM
This is my very first DL fan art lol, and I'm not that awesome at drawing, i did try lol and it might be bad and its just an idea, I drew this cause In my opinion in reflects the dark in dark legends :P but thats my idea.
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x343/phoenixarmada13/41db3d50.jpg
this is my drawing hope you like it, please no flaming or trolling or whatever, i would accept helpful criticizing :p

RedRyder
01-27-2012, 02:11 PM
It's really not bad buddy, its pretty good! You used sketchbook right? I love the glow on the daggers. It really accents the rest of the illustration by adding a dark mood to the rest of the drawing. You chose a good color for the font, and Papyrus really works for the theme.

Good job!

Phoenixking
01-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks :D, i couldnt find any other font that seemed suiting, though it was tough, and sort of hard, i also used sketchbook and im glad that its good :D

Goldnhawk
01-29-2012, 01:07 PM
Nice drawing, the glowing is awesome :D

Goldnhawk
01-29-2012, 01:22 PM
You cuold try it with the "a theme for murder","Abbadon"or "pasion akustica" fonts too

Strychnine
01-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Very good, I like the look of introspect on the figure's face. Especially the glowing effect on the daggers. I'd like to see some more if that's OK.

Aculeas
01-29-2012, 01:32 PM
You want critique I'll give you critique.

Maybe shouldve drawn him bearing his fangs to make it look more vicious.

Put an arch in the shoulders to round off his anatomy as of now he looks like stick figure

The right hand leg (your toons left) should be smaller then the right as it would be further off in the distance sames goes for the foot. and blade.

Also maybe add a blood vein or "edges" to the knives to make them look more like blades.

Oh yes and clothes dont generally bulge upwards unless someone is sitting or folding a limb.

... I could go on but in the end it's a nice drawing. You're clearly an artist with alot of potential. How old are you?

RedRyder
01-29-2012, 11:20 PM
You cuold try it with the "a theme for murder","Abbadon"or "pasion akustica" fonts too

All fonts that are non existent in that app

You want critique I'll give you critique.

Maybe shouldve drawn him bearing his fangs to make it look more vicious.

Put an arch in the shoulders to round off his anatomy as of now he looks like stick figure

The right hand leg (your toons left) should be smaller then the right as it would be further off in the distance sames goes for the foot. and blade.

Also maybe add a blood vein or "edges" to the knives to make them look more like blades.

Oh yes and clothes dont generally bulge upwards unless someone is sitting or folding a limb.

... I could go on but in the end it's a nice drawing. You're clearly an artist with alot of potential. How old are you?

looks like you're being pretty harsh instead of really trying to help him out. You tore up his piece then tried sugar coating it in the end. The way you went about would be like someone saying "oh btw, I slaughtered your parents while you were on vacation but it's ok! They're in a better place now". And seriously, what difference does it make how old he is?

Aculeas
01-31-2012, 10:41 AM
All fonts that are non existent in that app

looks like you're being pretty harsh instead of really trying to help him out. You tore up his piece then tried sugar coating it in the end. The way you went about would be like someone saying "oh btw, I slaughtered your parents while you were on vacation but it's ok! They're in a better place now". And seriously, what difference does it make how old he is?

We'll if he worked on everything I told him to his drawing would in fact be better. I thought that was the point of critiqueing if everyone says nice job way to go buddy you dont know what you need to improve on. I helped him more then the rest of you. Age matters and so does how long you have been drawing for it determines your skill level. And the impressiveness of the artist's "vision".

I sugar coated nothing. I like the drawing. Does it have room for improvement? yes!

Fuzzywig
01-31-2012, 10:41 PM
My computer has issues with showing pictures...so I can only clearly see the top half, and the rest is all mixed up

Skeokateva
02-01-2012, 09:07 PM
We'll if he worked on everything I told him to his drawing would in fact be better. I thought that was the point of critiqueing if everyone says nice job way to go buddy you dont know what you need to improve on. I helped him more then the rest of you. Age matters and so does how long you have been drawing for it determines your skill level. And the impressiveness of the artist's "vision".

I sugar coated nothing. I like the drawing. Does it have room for improvement? yes!
Geez,:rolleyes: don't go all "Dwight Shrute" on him.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Aculeas
02-04-2012, 08:18 PM
you've got alot of talent for 14 years I was still shying away from drawing bodies in different positions when I was 14. Your artistic abilities should mature nicely as long as you keep challenging yourself with pieces like this.

Hinata
02-05-2012, 02:36 AM
You!!! xD Your work is so awesome! I love it especially because it is anime style X]
May you draw more artworks to share :unconscious:

CodyBearr
02-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Looks sweet!... So far even the fan art is amazing for this game... I can't wait till it comes out!