PDA

View Full Version : My Art Requests for Gold Thread is Back!

RedRyder
01-27-2012, 02:58 PM
Some of you might remember my first one. It was a HUGE success so I'm bringing it back! The quality of the work will be a lot greater than back then. Last time, I took any donations but this time I'll have set prices minimum prices. They are chosen to correspond with the amount of time and effort that it would take to complete the request.

Line art - 20-50k depending on the content, increased in increments of 10k.

Color - 100k + depending on content, increased in increments of 50k.

I DO NOT DO SIGNATURES

They're still donations but I will not go lower then those set prices. The price depends on the amount the player is willing to give as long as it doesn't go below the standard. Remember that the amount of gold affects the detail and quality that the final piece will have.

I reserve the right to deny a request and it has to be pocket legends related.
All completed pieces will be added onto this first post, following the player that requested it along with their request word for word (most likely as the quote)
For examples of previous requests, follow the gallery link in my signature. Thank you for your business!

Whirlzap
01-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey Ryder,
I've been searching for some art to patch together for my signature.
However, I'm not too fond of having an artist signature at the bottom right.
Is it possible for you to create a piece with your signature erased or taken out?
It'll only be used for this forum and you'll recieve credit if asked who created the piece.
Let me know if something like that is possible.
I'm willing to pay up to and over 500k as I am looking for some high-quality and detailed work.

RedRyder
01-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Hey Ryder,
I've been searching for some art to patch together for my signature.
However, I'm not too fond of having an artist signature at the bottom right.
Is it possible for you to create a piece with your signature erased or taken out?
It'll only be used for this forum and you'll recieve credit if asked who created the piece.
Let me know if something like that is possible.
I'm willing to pay up to and over 500k as I am looking for some high-quality and detailed work.

Sure thing, I trust you. It'll go onto my deviant art, but it'll be copyrighted through there either way lol. I normally only sig my portraits.

What'd you have in mind?

Swimmingstar
01-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Good luck Red! You'll be rich tomorrow. :D

Whirlzap
01-29-2012, 12:05 PM
Sure thing, I trust you. It'll go onto my deviant art, but it'll be copyrighted through there either way lol. I normally only sig my portraits.

What'd you have in mind?
Still thinking.
It's possible I might ditch the idea of a PL sig and have a DL sig instead, when the game is out.

dugantale
01-30-2012, 03:59 PM
How much for u to make a guold symbol?

Swords
02-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Some of you might remember my first one. It was a HUGE success so I'm bringing it back! The quality of the work will be a lot greater than back then. Last time, I took any donations but this time I'll have set prices minimum prices. They are chosen to correspond with the amount of time and effort that it would take to complete the request.

Line art - 20-50k depending on the content, increased in increments of 10k.

Color - 100k + depending on content, increased in increments of 50k.

They're still donations but I will not go lower then those set prices. The price depends on the amount the player is willing to give as long as it doesn't go below the standard. Remember that the amount of gold affects the detail and quality that the final piece will have.

I reserve the right to deny a request and it has to be pocket legends related.
All completed pieces will be added onto this first post, following the player that requested it along with their request word for word (most likely as the quote)
For examples of previous requests, follow the gallery link in my signature. Thank you for your business!

OMG! SCamming for ur art eh? lol Jk anyways good luck with ur art program

iiada
02-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Hey Red! Just to confirm, this currency you charge is PL, correct?

RedRyder
02-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Hey Red! Just to confirm, this currency you charge is PL, correct?

That is correct

iiada
02-16-2012, 12:18 AM
That is correct
T_T
I want your art, it's beautiful.
I'll save the thread and come back when I have the moolah! :)