PDA

View Full Version : The famous quotes of the most cunning & witty arlorians of all time! [2020]

Flamesofanger
04-21-2020, 07:55 AM

I'd like to shed light on a few nuggets of golden knowledge that deserve exposure to the public eye. This is why i'm opening a tribute thread to all the wise!

*** UPDATE***

03/05/2020

Just letting you all know you can take a quick jab in the thread with a quote of your very own.

Post your quotes over here in this very thread within your replies and i'll take a look & Assess the outcome after the majority lay their votes and i hand my verdict.

I'll give this system a go after all the feedback i've garnered.

I'm thinking of running a mixed bureaucracy or a jurisdiction of some sort.

Rules:

1. Be constructive.

2. Follow the ToS.

3. Respect each other.

====== HALL #1======

***Quote #1 has been declared of Arcane Rarity! Congrats!***

1.https://i.imgur.com/Hse3B23.gif

2.189816 3.189818

====== HALL #2======

Ebonin
04-21-2020, 07:57 AM
Hahahah amazing as always ^^

Sip_Tea
04-21-2020, 08:02 AM
I don't get it....

Flamesofanger
04-21-2020, 08:46 AM
Entries so far for HALL #1:

Encryptions -Lv76

Arcanefid/Fid-Lv76

Mitsooos -Lv76

Shadowronn -Lv76

21/04/20

Ebonin
04-21-2020, 10:57 AM
There is matter of FACT everywhere ////

arcanefid
04-21-2020, 12:09 PM
Lol, thanks for adding me there. Mitsoos’ quote tho XD

GucciBang
04-21-2020, 02:07 PM
Another cry rogue ��

Another cry rogue ��

TheBlairWitch
04-22-2020, 04:11 AM
Buy merch, no hard to sell.

Not mine but used alot [emoji28]

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-22-2020, 05:07 AM
Thats how you talk to Daddy? [emoji23]

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

Jairus980
04-22-2020, 05:29 AM
Another cry rogue ��

Lol 300 millisecond is 3 seconds. XD
//////11chars

Antiplague
04-23-2020, 02:36 AM
I had to put my grades up for adoption, i wasnt doing a great job raising them proper. :v

Antiplague
04-23-2020, 02:39 AM
Noob and Pro are just words used to symbolize ones pride and those who dont see themselves better are those who know what true power holds. No need to push around another if u can help build them. Just another way to categorize a person without general study. Mostly "rich pros" are silent with income....just a thought to all.

codered
04-23-2020, 03:03 PM
Rogues with girlish behaviour are mostly guy. Note that

Allset
04-23-2020, 10:11 PM
Yes this should be #1 rule of AL forums bring it XDhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200424/f9ffc41e2b1541dc8b4269900417ef75.jpg

Rogue[emoji1655]

Allset
04-23-2020, 11:17 PM
This one is also note worthy XD

The rarest “item” nowadays is a player who knows how to play his/her own class and is not a useless burden on the entire team :p

Rogue[emoji1655]

Kairihearts
04-24-2020, 09:32 AM
No offense flame but the wise? Definitely one person who shouldn't be there and why have you only picked these 5 in particular? Stay safe! :)

Flamesofanger
04-24-2020, 02:56 PM
I'v decided to spice things up by adding *Special* Animated gif picture frames with fancy visuals to pay respects to the TOP quotes of all time regarding each individual HALL # respectively.

Good day everyone.

Flamesofanger
04-24-2020, 05:22 PM
Congratulations to: Mitsooos on the ARCANETASTIC quote! You're now the TOP quote in HALL #1

https://i.imgur.com/Hse3B23.gif

Flamesofanger
04-25-2020, 07:25 AM
Changes had been made to HALL #2 due to community guide lines.

Post reserved for future booking.

Overgrown
04-25-2020, 09:27 AM
What is this for? What is its main purpose?

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
04-25-2020, 09:31 AM
What is this for? What is its main purpose?

Style & Grace is always welcome to be encouraged on the forums. I hope you understand what i mean.

:wink:

Overgrown
04-25-2020, 09:34 AM
Style & Grace is always welcome to be encouraged on the forums. I hope you understand what i mean.

:wink:Where these quotes come from? When you guys talking to each other?

Flamesofanger
04-25-2020, 09:40 AM
Where these quotes come from? When you guys talking to each other?

I search the forums for one of the most Constructive & Wise post i can find and feature it here.

We always welcome more confident & steadfast individuals.

Overgrown
04-25-2020, 09:51 AM
I search the forums for one of the most Constructive & Wise post i can find and feature it here.

I see..

IMO, I hope you take this as feedback, to make it legitimately "Arlorian Famous" it should be have a lot of likes in forums, than just your taste.

Post the edited quote image, below it is a screenshot of the original post with the number of thanks/likes with their usernames.

We always welcome more confident & steadfast individuals.

You have group of jury?

Why not 80% People of Arlor votes(thanks/like) and 20% from your jury.

Its just feels off.

Flamesofanger
04-25-2020, 10:16 AM
I see..

IMO, I hope you take this as feedback, to make it legitimately "Arlorian Famous" it should be have a lot of likes in forums, than just your taste.

Post the edited quote image, below it is a screenshot of the original post with the number of thanks/likes with their usernames.

You have group of jury?

Why not 80% People of Arlor votes(thanks/like) and 20% from your jury.

Its just feels off.

The reason why i don't add quotes based on thanks, is because there can potentially be quotes that could be breaking the community guide lines.

And i don't think we want that.

Overgrown
04-25-2020, 10:38 AM
The reason why i don't add quotes based on thanks, is because there can potentially be quotes that could be breaking the community guide lines.

And i don't think we want that.

that's why it has to be on your judgment if it qualifies then compute it using ur criteria

E.g.

70% Public's Opinion
30% The Jury's Grade

I mean come on, if its just based on you alone, its not right. its not "Arlorian Famous" better rename it "My Favorite Quotes"

Flamesofanger
04-25-2020, 10:41 AM
that's why it has to be on your judgment if it qualifies then compute it using ur criteria

E.g.

70% Public's Opinion
30% The Jury's Grade

I mean come on, if its just based on you alone, its not right. its not "Arlorian Famous" better rename it "My Favorite Quotes"

In my opinon the thing that'd make it "Not arlorian famous" is giving the established individuals the limelight at every given moment, while the new comers don't get any love? That doesn't look right.

Even at the top of my post i declare that i'm here to "Shed light" on knowledgeable posts.

I don't support the instagram/twitter/facebook model. I support the people. I'm all for equity. ;)

Overgrown
04-25-2020, 10:47 AM
In my opinon the thing that'd make it "Not arlorian famous" is giving the established individuals the limelight while the new comers don't get any love? That doesn't look right.

I'm all for equity ;)

How? Its the fairest even not the rich and famous, if said something witty and good and got many likes, it is a good basis.

Here.

Fame - the state of being known or talked about by many people, especially on account of notable achievements.

It's feedback, if you won't take this arlorian famous, its just your "My Favorite Quotes" .

Overgrown
04-25-2020, 10:50 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Flamesofanger
04-25-2020, 10:51 AM
It's feedback.

You're quoting an old post i made, that's not accurate.

Please re-evaluate.

Edit: You made duplicate posts, care to trim? thank you.

Flamesofanger
04-25-2020, 10:56 AM
I titled this thread "Arlorian Famous" Because once i include their quotes in this thread they'll be "exposed" to the public eye (As in a single channel in this case, which works best in some cases)

I even said this at the very top of my thread.

Kairihearts
04-25-2020, 08:45 PM

E.g.

70% Public's Opinion
30% The Jury's Grade

Well said overgrown :)

Perceval
04-25-2020, 09:18 PM
Would've thought justg's "you'll be ok" would top this

Ebereasider
04-26-2020, 03:05 AM
Really "famous" quotes with hardly anyone knows where they are from... and doesn't even look cunning or witty without a context (except maybe the 1st one)

Flamesofanger
04-26-2020, 08:34 AM
Would've thought justg's "you'll be ok" would top this

Yeah he's cool but he isn't here anymore, plus he's a dev and everyone already pays attention to the devs with excelling finesse. Also i included "2020" in this thread for a reason.

Really "famous" quotes with hardly anyone knows where they are from... and doesn't even look cunning or witty without a context (except maybe the 1st one)

I am for the people, i support the people. #Equity

InvalidUserName
04-26-2020, 08:52 AM
Apart from the first quote the rest aren't funny and definitely not famous. Its the first time i heard these quotes and I've been here a long time

Also no offence but judging by your previous posts and even your selections here i would say you are not the best candidate to decide what is Wise or Constructive.

Flamesofanger
04-26-2020, 09:06 AM
I feel like i approached every single question there could possibly be regarding the triangulations of said channel that formulate the thread.

So i'll be cultivated and go on about my day and keep doing what i do.

Equality for everyone. People matter. Optimism is justice.

~What looks like a duck & sounds like a duck, is a duck.

Ebereasider
04-26-2020, 11:08 AM
~What looks like a duck & sounds like a duck, is a duck.
That can easily be a Coot: 190179
Or a Robot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S1ad6b2wmA

Flamesofanger
04-26-2020, 01:10 PM
That can easily be a Coot: 9017
Or a Robot: [video=youtube;6S1ad6b2wmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S1ad6b2wm

Aight, this made me lol

So refreshing to see posts like these tbh

Overgrown
04-26-2020, 06:16 PM
We're trying to help you improve you're concept of giving credits to the great people who've said something moving. But if you're not even seeing what we're telling you, you're more not qualified to pick the hall of "fame" quotes.

tgif
04-27-2020, 03:09 AM
Wowowowowow

Kairihearts
04-27-2020, 03:39 PM
This thread is just too funny more of a joke tbh lol :)

Flamesofanger
04-27-2020, 05:26 PM
This thread is just too funny more of a joke tbh lol :)

No offense flame but the wise? Definitely one person who shouldn't be there and why have you only picked these 5 in particular? Stay safe! :)

What's even more of a knee slapper is how when i added someone in the hall of fame, you turned toxic from 0% to 100% fast, telling me "Definitely one person who shouldn't be there"

Time to spring up kairi. You gotta have more fun then approaching rivals with abhorrent vehemence.

This tribute thread is 100% Unbiased. Everyone has a chance to be added.

It's simple, 1. say something that shows your charisma & wit, 2. follow the forums community guide lines, and you'll become an entry.

Allset
04-27-2020, 07:13 PM
It's all fun and games until somebody catches feelings [emoji23]
Like it or not I think this is a good thread. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200428/8f6670ad7dfe5168d89b9ac931080b44.gif

Rogue[emoji1655]

Kairihearts
04-28-2020, 10:50 AM
Definitely not unbiased it seems like your own personal choices as overgrown said which he or she is right like it or lump it idc :)

Allset post is irrelevant no feelings here that's for sure all fun I'm laughing ;)

Flamesofanger
04-28-2020, 12:07 PM
Definitely not unbiased it seems like your own personal choices as overgrown said which he or she is right like it or lump it idc :)

Allset post is irrelevant no feelings here that's for sure all fun I'm laughing ;)

Amma go Justg style tonight, btw this is your signature:

people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed :angel:

Kairihearts
04-28-2020, 01:12 PM
Amma go Justg style tonight, btw this is your signature:

Problem with my signature now? ROFL my signature speaks volumes on so many levels of you don't like the truth ain't my problem stick to your fake illusions done well for you in the past haha ;)

InvalidUserName
04-28-2020, 02:23 PM
Talking of fake illusions. Hello there catfish hahah 😂

Peace out !!!

Kairihearts
04-28-2020, 03:10 PM
Talking of fake illusions. Hello there catfish hahah ��

Peace out !!!

Lol what a loser where's your proof you pathetic imbecile stop throwing around false accusations you big fat dosser lol

InvalidUserName
04-28-2020, 03:35 PM
Lol what a loser where's your proof you pathetic imbecile stop throwing around false accusations you big fat dosser lol

Oh hello i did not even see you there. That message wasnt for you. I never mentioned any ign nor did i quote anybody.

As u have replied to it im guessing you thought it was for you 😂. Guilty conscience? I rest my case

Peace !

Skolking
04-28-2020, 03:46 PM
I love encryptions time machine. It's dope

Kairihearts
04-28-2020, 03:46 PM
Oh hello i did not even see you there. That message wasnt for you. I never mentioned any ign nor did i quote anybody.

As u have replied to it im guessing you thought it was for you ��. Guilty conscience? I rest my case

Peace !

Lol look who thanked your post that says alot where's your proof? Oh that's right you haven't got any

Guilty conscience ROFL you know as well as I do that post was intended for me... And as for you fid your a joker too believing such nonsense when there's no proof sad losers who have no life and just believe catfish is all they know hahaha

arcanefid
04-28-2020, 03:48 PM
Lol look who thanked your post that says alot where's your proof? Oh that's right you haven't got any

Guilty conscience ROFL you know as well as I do that post was intended for me... And as for you fid your a joker too believing such nonsense when there's no proof sad losers who have no life and just believe catfish is all they know hahaha

Hello, I liked his post because he speaketh the truth.

You told me yourself that you will make a Rogue and act as female, back when you were a hairy mage. ;p

Kairihearts
04-28-2020, 03:53 PM

You told me yourself that you will make a Rogue and act as female, back when you were a hairy mage. ;p

This makes no sense what so ever I've seen you in game never have I ever said anything like that load of rubbish

When you "bully's have proof" then talk to me untill then you've got nothing on me and never will :)

arcanefid
04-28-2020, 04:00 PM
This makes no sense what so ever I've seen you in game never have I ever said anything like that load of rubbish

When you "bully's have proof" then talk to me untill then you've got nothing on me and never will :)

You haven't done anything bad to me, I have no reason to make up that sort of lie. Sorry about this, I wasn't going to say anything, but if you call me out for liking someone else's post then I might react. :P

Kairihearts
04-28-2020, 04:03 PM
You haven't done anything bad to me, I have no reason to make up that sort of lie. Sorry about this, I wasn't going to say anything, but if you call me out for liking someone else's post then I might react. :P

No proof tho cool story. I never do bad to anyone I'm the coolest player on game shame people have to try and spread a fake rumor it's ok I remember everything and I know who you are :)

arcanefid
04-28-2020, 04:08 PM
No proof tho cool story. I never do bad to anyone I'm the coolest player on game shame people have to try and spread a fake rumor it's ok I remember everything and I know who you are :)

Hey, sis, saying this stuff: "sad losers who have no life and just believe catfish is all they know hahaha" doesn't make you cool one bit. Let's not derail the thread any further.

Kairihearts
04-28-2020, 04:11 PM
Hey, sis, saying this stuff: "sad losers who have no life and just believe catfish is all they know hahaha" doesn't make you cool one bit. Let's not derail the thread any further.

But it's true end of don't try to deny it..

Oh I'm cool in game don't need you to confirm that plenty of friends thanks :)

InvalidUserName
04-28-2020, 04:23 PM

People dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed 😂

Flamesofanger
04-28-2020, 04:49 PM
Okay everyone enough! Let's all relax & take things with a grain of salt.

This thread is merely just to pay tributes & encourage more vibrancy within the community.

Thank you.

Flamesofanger
04-28-2020, 06:45 PM
Let's keep things civil & be constructive. If there's any issues between members please send private messages instead of thread posting.

Just want to make things clear.

Thanks! :)

https://i.imgur.com/qvre3vS.gif

Dispressor
04-28-2020, 08:25 PM
Ok i have a personal list of General quotes.

The arcane ping quote , i found It really funny and used.
Ex: the only arcane thing i got today Is ping.

The paper quote used when someone have no armor in pvp
Ex: he/She s a paper tank/rogue/mage.

Kragg cannons quote when something Is very annoing to do over and over again.
Ex: I ' rather get 40 m from kraag cannons that farm another maus 6 again.

Boogie quote when some boss are so annoyng to kill.
Ex: i prefer donate my Items to traveler outpost beggars that face boogie once again.

Grispy quote when someone Is so full of himself.
Ex: dont tell me you are hot, you probably look like grispy rose in the mirror.

PS: pls developers buff grispy and make her more attractive.

I Heard those quotes often in game with some variation and from differnt people ,
So thats my personal list of funny quotes game related.

Peace.

Flamesofanger
05-01-2020, 12:16 PM
Entries so far for HALL #2

Argoub -Lv76

01/05/20

mhysaa
05-01-2020, 07:53 PM

E.g.

70% Public's Opinion
30% The Jury's Grade

Your honesty made me laugh, cuz was exactly what i thought! xD
Sorry Flames but not everyone will agree those are "Constrtutive & Wise" comments :)
But the thread supposed to be funny, like a satire.. then i understand the point of it!
But that's just my opinion.
Take care ^-^

snoopfrog
05-01-2020, 11:06 PM
Where’s levlar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overgrown
05-01-2020, 11:39 PM
Where’s levlar

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFesterfang, thank me later ;)

Susanne
05-02-2020, 05:47 AM
What is this thread about?

Flamesofanger
05-02-2020, 04:06 PM
*** UPDATE***

03/05/2020

Just letting you all know you can take a quick jab in the thread with a quote of your very own.

Post your quotes over here in this very thread within your replies and i'll take a look & Assess the outcome after the majority lay their votes and i hand my verdict.

I'll give this system a go after all the feedback i've garnered.

I'm thinking of running a mixed bureaucracy or a jurisdiction of some sort.

Rules:

1. Be constructive.

2. Follow the ToS.

3. Respect each other.

Mitsooos
05-02-2020, 05:35 PM
OMG!!! I just see this thread!

Mitsooos
05-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Sadly truth quote

After some time friends become just blue color triangle In map.

Sherlocked
05-03-2020, 02:31 AM
Very educative

manuel2MZ
05-17-2020, 02:44 PM
Even at the top of my post i declare that i'm here to "Shed light" on knowledgeable posts.

I don't support the instagram/twitter/facebook model. I support the people. I'm all for equity.

You have a great point, and looks like you've made your own quote, hah. By the way, talking of quote, as I know there are a lot of such short videoclips with quotes are in TikTok appear lately. I mean, few weeks ago it's started on their official site ('https://hypetik.com/buy-tiktok-views/') as a trend or something like that, and everyone started posting quotes of famous people. Maybe we should do the same there?

Flamesofanger
05-17-2020, 02:50 PM
You have a great point, and looks like you've made your own quote, hah. By the way, talking of quote, as I know there are a lot of such short videoclips with quotes are in TikTok appear lately. I mean, few weeks ago it's started on their official site ('https://hypetik.com/buy-tiktok-views/') as a trend or something like that, and everything started posting quotes of famous people. Maybe we should do the same there?

Thank you, very interesting thought. :)

Gaprisha
05-18-2020, 02:18 PM
meep meep!!

konafez
05-19-2020, 07:11 AM
hoe about ....

"if first you dont succeed , blame it on the devs"