PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Seasonal Characters and the Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboards

Cinco
04-21-2020, 11:30 AM
Official Feedback Thread: Seasonal Characters & Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboards!

Greetings Legends! Are you ready for a fresh new challenge? Seasonal Characters are here, along with a new leaderboard challenge that puts set you against the seasonal "clock" to make as much progress as you can!

Arcane Legends' Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboards are a special reward system for new Characters that are created within a given 'Season.'*

*Character seasons will coincide with all other Arcane Legends seasonal LB's. Currently we are in Season 17.

New Characters (both Standard and Hardcore) are automatically enrolled in the current Season. You can see how much time remains in the current Season on the new Leaderboards and in the character creation process:

So, to create a Seasonal character, start a new character at the start of any new season to compete against others on the leaderboards.

Advancing your Seasonal Character

Your position on either the Standard or Hardcore Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboard is driven exclusively by Achievement Points. Climb the ranks by earning as many Achievement Points as possible before the Season ends!

Seasonal Rewards
When the Season ends, the Top 25 for each class will receive an Account-bound vanity banner. Top 10 for each class will also receive an Account-Level Badge.

Note: Characters are only allowed to compete in one Season, so you must create a new character if you wish to compete in subsequent season.

Another note: Current characters are not eligible for seasonal rewards. Only new characters can enroll.

GucciBang
04-22-2020, 11:41 AM
wow nice

/11chars

Noceur
04-22-2020, 11:51 AM
Wow looks really cool amazing work as always cinco!

Spooked
04-22-2020, 11:56 AM
So basically you have to make a new account and you compete for the most APS?
Does this mean characters already created cant enter the special leaderboard?

Scll
04-22-2020, 11:57 AM
Can we trade and stash? I don't rlly get it.

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 12:00 PM
So basically you have to make a new account and you compete for the most APS?
Does this mean characters already created cant enter the special leaderboard?

Make a new character, not a new account. These leaderboards are only for characters created during that season, but the badge can be used by all characters on the account, and the banner is stashable.

Also, for this first slightly shortened season, only characters created after this update are eligible.

QuaseT
04-22-2020, 12:00 PM
Sound interesting. Im not sure if Im going to participate tbh, so many lbs to run nowadays. Keep up the good work.

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 12:01 PM
Can we trade and stash? I don't rlly get it.

If you don't want that, do the hardcore version?

Scll
04-22-2020, 12:02 PM
If you don't want that, do the hardcore version?

Was just asking if we can, the preview is not well detailed.

bobok
04-22-2020, 12:05 PM
can we use our items in our previously created characters?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

trueido
04-22-2020, 12:07 PM
is the badge is only for one season or forever? and can we use the badge on all characters?

QuaseT
04-22-2020, 12:08 PM
can we use our items in our previously created characters?

If you choose normal yes, if hardcore no. The rules are exactly like normal chars it seems but only chars which were created within the current season can participate.

reyals
04-22-2020, 12:10 PM

all lb banners s17 will be green again?

Repeat
04-22-2020, 12:13 PM
It will be impossible to enter this seasonal lb without using bots it's already hard to defend positions in hc against those player but with this update u will force fair player to cheat to catch up. I thought you guys removed pvp lb to make it more fair but this update will result in the opposite. I don't like it, sry.

pripejd
04-22-2020, 12:17 PM
Make pvp better for God's sake.

Poslato sa MAR-LX1A pomoću Tapatoka

QuaseT
04-22-2020, 12:19 PM
It will be impossible to enter this seasonal lb without using bots it's already hard to defend positions in hc against those player but with this update u will force fair player to cheat to catch up. I thought you guys removed pvp lb to make it more fair but this update will result in the opposite. I don't like it, sry.

Thats true. Its impossible for a human to catch up with a bot that does all 1k elite bosses by running maps 24/7. And I see people botting daily and report them but nothing happens. XD

Perceval
Kindly clarify please. The seasonal hardcore lb banner is stash-able and the badge is available to all characters on that account? Or is that only for normal?

pripejd
Make pvp better for God's sake.

Poslato sa MAR-LX1A pomoću TapatokaGive us some rewards not only stupid nerfs

Poslato sa MAR-LX1A pomoću Tapatoka

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 12:26 PM
is the badge is only for one season or forever? and can we use the badge on all characters?

The badges from this are permanent, and can be used on all characters of that account.

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 12:27 PM
Kindly clarify please. The seasonal hardcore lb banner is stash-able and the badge is available to all characters on that account? Or is that only for normal?

Both the normal and hardcore banners are stashable (but if you stash the hardcore one you can't get it back on the hardcore character).
Both the normal and hardcore badges are permanent and available to all characters on the account.

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 12:28 PM

Report the bots to support and they'll deal with them. Do the botting yourself and get banned.

alonehope
Does only the top 25 overall have a reward ? what about each character ?

Futumsh
all lb banners s17 will be green again?

You can see them all on the leaderboard now.

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 12:30 PM
Does only the top 25 overall have a reward ? what about each character ?

Rewards on these leaderboards are only for overall.

swoutttt
04-22-2020, 12:33 PM
Dont know what to say tbh.. feels like this mode will be dead in 2 weeks. Only thing i could think of is adding lootable items that are only available / obtainable in this mode. After season ends you can bring those items to normal mode.

reyals
04-22-2020, 12:34 PM
You can see them all on the leaderboard now.

yes i see, and its green again :/ any chance to change color?

Perceval
04-22-2020, 12:40 PM
Here's the only real issue I see:

seasonal characters are able to get help from non-seasonal characters. Technically it's a waste of time unless your endgame (maxed out) friends are going to help you

Sek
04-22-2020, 12:41 PM
Finally a way for sts to find bot user :D thumb up

Repeat
04-22-2020, 12:44 PM
Report the bots to support and they'll deal with them. Do the botting yourself and get banned.

U guys say that for so many years but reality shows different don't think u care about them. I will never bot I just don't join the new cheater lb.

Sip_Tea
04-22-2020, 01:00 PM
Just don't make it like hardcore mode where you 'force' Top Players to get 3 lvl 71s just for AP.

|Ares|
04-22-2020, 01:03 PM
Futumsh please consider changing the color of the banner to red! Community have been asking for it since quite while :<

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 01:08 PM
Futumsh please consider changing the color of the banner to red! Community have been asking for it since quite while :<

Clearly everyone would hate it since there are other red banners.

arcanefid
04-22-2020, 01:12 PM
While the idea is great and it sounds fun, I also think this LB will be a walk in the park for the botters.

There are so many botters t, some of them are so used to it that they even bot for Energy farming during events.

I have personally reported them many times with proof, even in PMs to Justg, they just got their LB banners as if nothing happened (and I didn't because they did >_>). So, I don't see the point of reporting botters or dummy farmers anymore.

I suggest to remove the 1,000 boss APs from the seasonal leaderboards, and possibly all PvP APs too because of dummy farming. Not sure how that would work when the season ends, but it can't be too complicated.

In addition to all my *salty* comments, I have some questions too:

1. What happens when the season ends? Do these character become regular characters?
2. Can current regular characters join the same maps with Seasonal characters?
3. Can current regular characters send gear to the new Seasonal characters?

And finally, some blind suggestions (because I don't know how this works):

Disable regular characters from sending gears or items to Seasonal Characters, except Gold.

In addition, make a separate auction for Seasonal Characters so they can buy stuff that is farmed from other seasonal characters. That way farming in old maps can come back to life with stuff like Eggs and Legendary items, and maybe it would help as a gold sink too.

Kileruuuuu
04-22-2020, 01:22 PM
Whem pvp events dude thata awesome idea plis do it like lv most active ot turnaments come on!!!!

Enviat des del meu SM-A750FN usant Tapatalk

Xcwarrxc
04-22-2020, 01:26 PM
nc plat user, easy lv 70

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 01:26 PM
1. What happens when the season ends? Do these character become regular characters?

After the season, their rank for that season no longer changes, but still shows on avatar and inspect. They are regular characters, they were just eligible for these leaderboards in a particular season.

2. Can current regular characters join the same maps with Seasonal characters?

Yes.

3. Can current regular characters send gear to the new Seasonal characters?

Normal ones yes, hardcore ones no, same as non-seasonal.

arcanefid
04-22-2020, 01:33 PM
After the season, their rank for that season no longer changes, but still shows on avatar and inspect. They are regular characters, they were just eligible for these leaderboards in a particular season.

Yes.

Normal ones yes, hardcore ones no, same as non-seasonal.

Ahh alright, thanks a lot. That clears up a lot of things.

Whelendorf
04-22-2020, 02:14 PM
Well, I can't help saying that I was a little disappointed, as I expected that the shared chests (both for items and for gold) would be disabled, in a way that would make the competition more "intense", with the old dungeons full and only the items dropped there being traded ... It would be spectacular!

Either way, it's a big step for more competitive players. Thanks to all the developers.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

arcanefid
04-22-2020, 02:18 PM
Well, I can't help saying that I was a little disappointed, as I expected that the shared chests (both for items and for gold) would be disabled, in a way that would make the competition more "intense", with the old dungeons full and only the items dropped there being traded ... It would be spectacular!

Either way, it's a big step for more competitive players. Thanks to all the developers.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk

Same here tbh. I expected it to be more similar to hardcore characters items-wise, just without the death penalty. But maybe this one appeals to other people, so good luck to them.

|Ares|
04-22-2020, 02:19 PM
Clearly everyone would hate it since there are other red banners.

What about dark blue with gold frame then? I'd suggest to make a poll maybe? The s17 one is gonna be kind of mixed and pale version of s14+s16 banners, looks pretty repetitive :<

Scll
04-22-2020, 02:30 PM
Every class top 50 should get the banner imo. What's the point kf running top 50 "lb" and getting nothing?

Mastah
04-22-2020, 03:40 PM
Official Feedback Thread: Seasonal Characters & Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboards!

Greetings Legends! Are you ready for a fresh new challenge? Seasonal Characters are here, along with a new leaderboard challenge that puts set you against the seasonal "clock" to make as much progress as you can!

Arcane Legends' Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboards are a special reward system for new Characters that are created within a given 'Season.'*

*Character seasons will coincide with all other Arcane Legends seasonal LB's. Currently we are in Season 17.

New Characters (both Standard and Hardcore) are automatically enrolled in the current Season. You can see how much time remains in the current Season on the new Leaderboards and in the character creation process:

So, to create a Seasonal character, start a new character at the start of any new season to compete against others on the leaderboards.

Advancing your Seasonal Character

Your position on either the Standard or Hardcore Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboard is driven exclusively by Achievement Points. Climb the ranks by earning as many Achievement Points as possible before the Season ends!

Seasonal Rewards
When the Season ends, the Top 25 Players will receive an Account-bound vanity banner. Top 10 Characters will also receive an Account-Level Badge.

Note: Characters are only allowed to compete in one Season, so you must create a new character if you wish to compete in subsequent season.

Another note: Current characters are not eligible for seasonal rewards. Only new characters can enroll.

please if you make the LB season, make hardcore characters can not party with non-hardcore players and the party only applies to each level make this pls

Anehazaz
04-22-2020, 03:53 PM
Is there nothing you can do to prevent it then? This has been a problem which has affected leaderboards for a long time. I love the idea of a seasonal leaderboard but please don’t roll it out until you close the cheaters loophole. You know that this will be subject to abuse by a minority and it makes no sense that measures won’t be taken to prevent it in the first place.

Darkrai
04-22-2020, 04:20 PM
Would love it more if it was more fleshed out then just this, aps like get an arc egg are now jsut buyable but if u close down trading between seasonal and non seasonable those kind of aps become way less p2w, ofc also close down the ability of using locks or the shop all together. feels kind of meaningless if u can just buy most aps.

Do it like path of exile where standard (main server) and seasonal leagues are seperated from each other and that the seasonal league toons then get merged into the standard server after the seasonal league is over.. Also add some more meaningfull rewards, like if i spend hours and hours of my time and weeks farming aps and all i get for it is a cute little banner (which sorry doesnt even look that appealing) and a badge? yea wow amazing that was well worth for getting into top 25 for. Atleast the hardcore banners had a more unique look to them then just a green beachtowel strapped to a stick with a number on it.. ik i have the option to just not run it but just like hardcore mode i feel like this will go no where and never will be improved upon

Perceval
04-22-2020, 04:43 PM
Shouldn't you remove the family hardcore aps from counting for seasonal hardcore? The aps you get from having a endgame hardcore of all 3 classes

tnxs
04-22-2020, 05:02 PM
If you choose normal yes, if hardcore no. The rules are exactly like normal chars it seems but only chars which were created within the current season can participate.Correct..

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

tnxs
04-22-2020, 05:11 PM
Sts are not forcing us to do this new content... But New content new ideas new journey. I think this is exciting. Enjoyable.. What will u say about this..its more fun...

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

anduan
04-22-2020, 05:15 PM
If I revive a Hardcore Character is consider a new char created for the season?

GucciBang
04-22-2020, 09:26 PM
only the top 25 overall win a prize, why does it have a class rank?

put at least one banner, if not, this is a waste of time

Enraged
04-23-2020, 12:58 PM
only the top 25 overall win a prize, why does it have a class rank?

put at least one banner, if not, this is a waste of timemy thoughts exactly.... why put a "Class" Rank if it will not be rewarded after all? I don't see the point either why this has to be exclusive only for Top 25 Overall All the past leaderboards include the class rank so why this can't be?

Perhaps a banner or an exclusive title for Class Rank will do?

GucciBang
04-23-2020, 11:42 PM
my thoughts exactly.... why put a "Class" Rank if it will not be rewarded after all? I don't see the point either why this has to be exclusive only for Top 25 Overall All the past leaderboards include the class rank so why this can't be?

Perhaps a banner or an exclusive title for Class Rank will do?

I'm wasting time and money, for nothing

Repeat
04-24-2020, 02:14 AM
Ppl getting the easiest aps in game by lvling and stuff. Pt regular hc and normal to do all aps for them and become the best of the season that's so funny^^ I made my peace with this new lb hope the whole game will benefit from the money u make out of it!

Repeat
04-24-2020, 02:35 AM
But maybe... And this not ment to insult... U should think about reviving the game again by making it more fun and get new player or retired one to rejoin instead of making updates to squeeze the last coins out of the small community that's left

Czkt
04-24-2020, 05:11 AM
If you don't think being able to trade, auction, use old gear, use already owned gears, buy gear, borrow gear, have any kind of help or open stashed eggs for the Egg Aps.....
There is a mode for that - Hardcore.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Fyrce
04-24-2020, 11:36 PM
Sounds cool actually. No clue whether I'll create a new toon, but sounds cool, especially for new players.

Loloo
04-25-2020, 03:03 AM
Can a Dev Pls confirm if pnly the Overall Places Win a Price i wouöd really apprenticate ir

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Enraged
04-25-2020, 03:30 AM
Can a Dev Pls confirm if pnly the Overall Places Win a Price i wouöd really apprenticate ir

Rewards on these leaderboards are only for overall.This is Futumsh's reply but hopefully they can do something about it.

Loloo
04-25-2020, 03:47 AM
This is Futumsh's reply but hopefully they can do something about it.Ty i really apprenticate it ye hopefully since all Lb have a Class Each Rewards. But as i knew Sts. They wont do anything about it.

fpx
04-25-2020, 04:33 AM
I'm so happy that i made it successfully to the rogues lb of hc seasonal, but knowing only overalls get banners is a sad fact for me :/

Loloo
04-25-2020, 05:46 AM
This Season is A BOT season to win

Bundlos
04-26-2020, 12:26 AM
A few suggestions to make seasonal lb a tad more fair-

Regarding the booster pack:
When a fresh character is created there can be a toggle on-off button to register for seasonal lb. If the player opts to be in the seasonal lb, boosters packs and XP Point kits become non-usable, but a standard character who opts out of the seasonal lb can still use those packs.

For hardcore seasonal:
Just like how standard and hardcore players can't interact, seasonal hardcore characters should not be able to interact with regular hardcore players when it comes to gameplay.

Seasonal players should interact with seasonal players and not with regular characters when it comes to gameplay (for both standard and hardcore character)

Entities
04-26-2020, 02:05 AM
Hey Spacetime developers not throwing any shade towards the new seasonal leaderboard but I’m just wondering, is the top 25 rewards for the general leaderboard or do you still get rewarded if your on the leaderboard for just your class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliva
04-26-2020, 02:23 AM
Hey Spacetime developers not throwing any shade towards the new seasonal leaderboard but I’m just wondering, is the top 25 rewards for the general leaderboard or do you still get rewarded if your on the leaderboard for just your class?

im not a developer but sad to say only the top 25 OVERALL gets rewards. There are no rewards for each class

Cassipiono
04-26-2020, 02:01 PM
Güzel etkinlik ty

*Live*
04-27-2020, 03:06 AM
Maybe change rewards to Top50 recieving banner and Top25 recieving banner and badge. Seems all the community would probably agree upon this. And different color banner as Ares suggested would also be a plus. Please no salt [emoji173] :)

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

MagicalTables
04-27-2020, 05:26 AM
I have a question, what happens if a HC character makes it to top 10 overall and dies near the end of the season? Will his name still remain there and will he be able to get rewards? Because right now it looks like dead HC characters get to keep their spot on LB unless they get knocked off by other players.

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 12:26 PM
I have a question, what happens if a HC character makes it to top 10 overall and dies near the end of the season? Will his name still remain there and will he be able to get rewards? Because right now it looks like dead HC characters get to keep their spot on LB unless they get knocked off by other players.

Dead hardcore characters are not on hardcore or seasonal hardcore leaderboards. There was a bug with them still showing up which was fixed with today's update.

Rewards for the hardcore leaderboards are for living hardcore characters at the time the season rolls over.

Francis Rice
04-27-2020, 06:24 PM
Every class top 50 should get the banner imo. What's the point kf running top 50 "lb" and getting nothing?Agree

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

inoxera
04-28-2020, 11:27 PM
Maybe change rewards to Top50 recieving banner and Top25 recieving banner and badge. Seems all the community would probably agree upon this. And different color banner as Ares suggested would also be a plus. Please no salt [emoji173] :)

Sent from my LG-SP320 using TapatalkYe better for those who made effort. Or much better if top 10 each class can have the badge[emoji3590] thanks Sts in advance.. More blessings to you[emoji3590]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Entities
04-29-2020, 04:12 AM
Ye better for those who made effort. Or much better if top 10 each class can have the badge[emoji3590] thanks Sts in advance.. More blessings to you[emoji3590]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

I agree here, would be nice to see them give people on the leaderboard regardless of their position a prize just like every other event, although throwing no shade, doing well sts

Ingrimsh
05-14-2020, 10:27 AM
Sounds goood

Repeat
05-19-2020, 02:47 AM
Ok first I was at war with this leaderboard but I rly have to apologize cuz it's great to see how it revives the competition and Activity in both modes. Especially in hardcore I can't wait to see who of the new champions will continue their toons in regular leaderboard. Good job sts <3

*Live*
05-19-2020, 02:58 AM
Ye better for those who made effort. Or much better if top 10 each class can have the badge[emoji3590] thanks Sts in advance.. More blessings to you[emoji3590]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using TapatalkAt least top 10 of each class seems the fairest and everyone could agree on that as well

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Nexior
05-19-2020, 09:27 AM
Dead hardcore characters are not on hardcore or seasonal hardcore leaderboards. There was a bug with them still showing up which was fixed with today's update.

Rewards for the hardcore leaderboards are for living hardcore characters at the time the season rolls over.

Banner can be stashable ?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-19-2020, 09:51 AM
Banner can be stashable ?

It is stashable, yes.

Loloo
05-19-2020, 12:01 PM
Are you banning the botters After the season or before the season ends?

Futumsh
05-19-2020, 12:06 PM
Are you banning the botters After the season or before the season ends?

... if there are botters, report them to support.

killerpop
05-20-2020, 09:50 AM
... if there are botters, report them to support.Plsss Bannerd for top class seasonal ,plss

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

killerpop
05-20-2020, 10:37 AM
Plsss Bannerd for top class seasonal ,plss

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o TapatalkBanner*

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

snakeeyes
05-28-2020, 10:31 AM
the badge is rewarded only top 10 overall how obout top 10 class badge sir?

Volphurqe
05-31-2020, 03:57 AM
Nice waiting for next

Totallynoobie
06-02-2020, 05:02 PM
is there any changes for the lb seasonal class?

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
06-02-2020, 05:25 PM
With the next update, rewards will be the same, but top 10/25 per class rather than overall.

Happilyanonymous
06-03-2020, 07:34 PM
So top 10 each class get banner and badge now? I literally busted my butt to get overall 10 for that badge. I dont mind if top 10 each class get banner but I feel the badge should still remain to top 10 overall. We worked hard for it.

jeteric14
06-03-2020, 10:10 PM
With the next update, rewards will be the same, but top 10/25 per class rather than overall.

Great generosity spirit
Thank you

Killerjam
06-03-2020, 10:49 PM

What’s special about top 10 overall now? Nothing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trixsters
06-03-2020, 10:52 PM

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind if you changed it from start; but, changing it 40-50 days into seasonal lb? That’s just absurd, we’ve been grinding aps non-stop to reach the rank we are now. Many of the seasonal lb runners either spent millions of gold or thousands of platinum on pet APs. Please reconsider your decision on this. Thank you.

Loot
06-03-2020, 10:58 PM
gg all those hours I spent farming guess I only needed to farm 10 days for this seasonal badge 😳😳😳

Dasey
06-03-2020, 11:00 PM

Was a fun time doing the top 10 overall since it was something special about just a few of each classes. Could get to that spot if they worked hard for their spot. Since they wanted something like a few people could get now. You made it 30 out of the 75 spots on leaderboard are getting it now. Isn't a smart move aswel doing this near the end of the season like what now 27 days left...

Loot
06-03-2020, 11:01 PM
Was a fun time doing the top 10 overall since it was something special about just a few of each classes. Could get to that spot if they worked hard for their spot. Since they wanted something like a few people could get now. You made it 30 out of the 75 spots on leaderboard are getting it now. Isn't a smart move aswel doing this near the end of the season like what now 27 days left...

Every seasonal badge gonna be dumb easy now 😂😂😂 this is baby grind now 🍼 now what’s the point in investing a lot for my hardcore other than farming for 1 hour a day 😳😳😳

Killerjam
06-03-2020, 11:05 PM

I just don’t see why this had to be implemented this far into the season. People have spent so much time and money thinking it would be exclusive to the top 10 overall.

Loot
06-03-2020, 11:06 PM
I just don’t see why this had to be implemented this far into the season. People have spent so much time and money thinking it would be exclusive to the top 10 overall.

The rogue and mage I lvled for lvl 71 aps can get top 10 😳

Enraged
06-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Where is all the salt coming from? lmao

You worked hard for it? sure, but aren't we all?????? I myself is just few steps away from Top 10 Overall and I can actually take it right now if I want to but I am still grateful for this update.

Oh wait, of course, the same "eLiTe" people only want stuffs for themselves.

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Loot
06-03-2020, 11:15 PM

You worked hard for it? sure, but aren't we all?????? I myself is just few steps away from Top 10 Overall and I can actually take it right now if I want to but I am still grateful for this update.

Sounds like one of the macro people 🐛🐛🐛 ceo of not farming like the rest of us for hours 😂😂. Pls sit down on your computer like us and grind Hours mr macro man

Enraged
06-03-2020, 11:19 PM
Sounds like one of the macro people [emoji218][emoji218][emoji218] ceo of not farming like the rest of us for hours [emoji23][emoji23]. Pls sit down on your computer like us and grind Hours mr macro manSure, add me in-game and I'll gladly show you everything I paved all the way to get me where I am now. Smh these p2w players and their baseless accusations

Freckert
06-03-2020, 11:20 PM

yes right now im top 10 class and its so hard to get to it, i hope we get some rewards for each class :)

Loot
06-03-2020, 11:22 PM

Sure, add me in-game and I'll gladly show you everything I paved all the way to get me where I am now. Smh these p2w players and their baseless accusations

You can get top 10 with legendary gear 🤰🏾
You’re capping if you say you didn’t buy any xp elixirs pay 2 win man 🤡

Trixsters
06-03-2020, 11:23 PM
Sure, add me in-game and I'll gladly show you everything I paved all the way to get me where I am now. Smh these p2w players and their baseless accusations

Lol “FeW sTePs AwAy FrOm ToP 10” thats a couple of thousand aps. Get on top 10 rn if you can. I’m waiting.......... smh all talk

Killerjam
06-03-2020, 11:26 PM

What do you expect when the season is more than half way done and this gets implemented? It was advertised as a top 10 overall reward and should stay as a top 10 overall reward.

Freckert
06-03-2020, 11:26 PM

agree dont just be selfish with yourself, or your argument, we f2p players have our arguments also, we climb to top 10 class its not easy, i have spent a lot of gold without platinum. and grinding every day for APS. we never stop to grind, crafting, hunting bosses achievements.

Loot
06-03-2020, 11:31 PM

agree dont just be selfish with yourself, or your argument, we f2p players have our arguments also, we climb to top 10 class its not easy, i have spent a lot of gold without platinum. and grinding every day for APS. we never stop to grind, crafting, hunting bosses achievements.

You can merchant and then buy plat eggs 80mill-100mill and you might get lucky and get arcane gears. 🐳

Loot
06-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Or you can stick to hardcore farming in groups, waiting for events for legendary gears. Doing some plat offers to buy xp elixirs. The gold you get from dailies = 25-50k a day which u can use to awake your gear. 🥰

Happilyanonymous
06-03-2020, 11:44 PM
We chose to run knowing the rewards were top overall ONLY and now ppl upset they couldnt make it so u change it? Its unfair gameplay to do that 27 days before event is over. I've played nonstop for 60 days while others just did story line and will get same rewards. Please reconsider cuz its rly not fair.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-03-2020, 11:49 PM

Those plats, and especially time wasted. Only reason seasonal Lb was an appeal to us is due to the rarity of the badge. If we had known since the start, the players on the lb would be entirely different.

Understandably, you did this to give recognition to the rest of the lb. But honestly, the Top10 and even the Top25 overall players feel cheated. Please, re-consider the rewarding system. Perhaps Top3 or Top5 per class gets the badge, or retain the top10/25 overall rewards and add another type of banner for classes category.

You're missing the point. The Top10 overall players literally worked their butts off by grinding god knows how much, hence why they are unbelievably thousands of aps higher than the rest.

Furthermore, Top10s had spent way more plat than everybody else, for those pet aps/gears like everybody in the top10 just for the sake to not drop. But now, if only we had known since, we wouldn't had wasted those time and plats, we wouldn't participate. Prizes are now 3x as much, only reason we participated is the eye-catching exclusive top10 rewards that appealed to us from the start. Same goes for Top25 overalls.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
06-03-2020, 11:53 PM

Sent from my SM-J200F using TapatalkYou're missing the point. The Top10 overall players literally worked their butts off by grinding god knows how much, hence why they are unbelievably thousands of aps higher than the rest.

Furthermore, Top10s had spent way more plat than everybody else, for those pet aps/gears like everybody in the top10 just for the sake to not drop. But now, if only we had known since, we wouldn't had wasted those time and plats, we wouldn't participate. Prizes are now 3x as much, only reason we participated is the eye-catching exclusive top10 rewards that appealed to us from the start. Same goes for Top25 overalls.

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 12:18 AM
So tired of this - tons of complaints about the rewards not being per class, with noone arguing against it. We get around to making it per class, and now suddenly there are people against it.

It's done. Get over it. If you really worked that hard for top 10, maybe you can slack off for the rest of the season and not have too many people pass you?

Enraged
06-04-2020, 12:23 AM
So tired of this - tons of complaints about the rewards not being per class, with noone arguing against it. We get around to making it per class, and now suddenly there are people against it.

It's done. Get over it. If you really worked that hard for top 10, maybe you can slack off for the rest of the season and not have too many people pass you?Couldn't have said it better.. Thank you Futumsh! :)

Loot
06-04-2020, 12:24 AM

It's done. Get over it. If you really worked that hard for top 10, maybe you can slack off for the rest of the season and not have too many people pass you?

Thank you futu you have inspired me to aim for regular hardcore Lb now 🥰 let’s go for 30k+ aps :)

Trixsters
06-04-2020, 12:26 AM

Ok np keep it that way. Just give me a refund for the plat I spent. Thanks

Happilyanonymous
06-04-2020, 12:39 AM
Most of us were busy running the event and didnt check forums to see that sts was even considering changing the rewards after 60 days. Please reconsider. We are just asking for fairness. Start the 10/25 class rewards next season. Let those who worked for overall this season get the rewards that were advertised. We only have 27 days left and to be honest only 10 ppl on overall are getting the shaft for their efforts. Give everyone the banner and give the badge to top 10 overall so it will satisfy those who tried a little bit and didnt succeed.

Happilyanonymous
06-04-2020, 12:42 AM
Cuz the only ppl complaining about the rewards are those that didnt put the effort into going to top 10 overall. Period.

Darkoptiic
06-04-2020, 12:56 AM

Lol even if the entire community complained, its not right to change an lb in the middle/end of it.

Xxclobyxx
06-04-2020, 01:05 AM
lets us give thanks to sts that the top 10/25 per class will now get the badge after end of the season... (may of us wish for that update)

as the top overall seasonal player (for now), im happy for this updates because it will give the others an opportunity to get that badge

I know some of the p2w players disagree about the updates but if you really want to get the badge, u really need to sacrifice your golds/plats just for sure to get the badge + grind, grind, grind elite aps

I also sacrifice my gold just to bought an eggs for my aps, but i didn't complain about the update...

because I know that it is worth it to get that badge now :))

(just my opinion, also I will not reply to someone who will disagree to my post)

thank you!

Happilyanonymous
06-04-2020, 01:12 AM
Ik the ppl on top seasonal lb and trust me..they mad as hell. So ur full of crap. I didn't pay to win..I farmed hard for aps and got there.

Enraged
06-04-2020, 01:26 AM
Ik the ppl on top seasonal lb and trust me..they mad as hell. So ur full of crap. I didn't pay to win..I farmed hard for aps and got there.Who's mad as hell? lol seriously dude, just stop crying already... A verdict has been made. period. Just like Futumsh said, you can slack off for the rest of the season, your badge is safe. Also, you need to chill, it's just a game after all.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2020, 01:27 AM
Only ones complaining are those who didn't grind as much hence why they aren't part of the Top25. And wanting to get an easy badge or banner.

Because why would anyone grind their way to Top25 class knowing there are no rewards. Obviously these players complained all they want that this would change, and it did, good job. You can now enjoy your banner that took you couple hours to play.

Honestly I dont care anymore as long as people get refunds for plats they spent just to maintain their top10 spot for nearly 2months, along with endless grinds incomparable to the rest. This is literally scamming, deceiving people, false advertising.

Devs should've waited ti'll season ended. This is how they lose players devoted in the game, paying lots to keep this game running.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2020, 01:34 AM
Who's mad as hell? lol seriously dude, just stop crying already... A verdict has been made. period. Just like Futumsh said, you can slack off for the rest of the season, your badge is safe. Also, you need to chill, it's just a game after all.

Sent from my SM-J200F using TapatalkIts just a game. Yet you're one of those players and your thread who initially complained for the rewards to be class based, despite being an overall rewarding syatem. A hypocrite at its finest.

Aren't you part of the Top mages lb? Thats like saying expanding the rewards to Top75 players as the season ends, lets see how you endure it.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2020, 01:37 AM
Who's mad as hell? lol seriously dude, just stop crying already... A verdict has been made. period. Just like Futumsh said, you can slack off for the rest of the season, your badge is safe. Also, you need to chill, it's just a game after all.

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200604/85eea3861b539c6e224e60b3f66d8868.jpg

Look whos talking about crying..

Happilyanonymous
06-04-2020, 01:39 AM
[QUOTE=Enraged;3217403]Who's mad as hell? lol seriously dude, just stop crying already... A verdict has been made. period. Just like Futumsh said, you can slack off for the rest of the season, your badge is safe. Also, you need to chill, it's just a game after all.

You're obviously one who benefits from this decision. Gz for not earning the badge legitimately. Shame on sts for ruining the efforts of those that did. Those that are complaining 60 days after event started just weren't able to compete with those that could. So here...hand them a badge. Maybe a diff badge than those on overall would solve this. We just asking for fairness.

Enraged
06-04-2020, 01:40 AM
Its just a game. Yet you're one of those players and your thread who initially complained for the rewards to be class based, despite being an overall rewarding syatem. A hypocrite at its finest.

Aren't you part of the Top mages lb? Thats like saying expanding the rewards to Top75 players as the season ends, lets see how you endure it.

Yes, because why make a class ranking at all if there will be no rewards? you get me???? All I asked for is atleast a banner .. feel free to revisit my thread [emoji4]

and no I am not in that Top Mage LB as you say.......

Darkoptiic
06-04-2020, 01:40 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200604/85eea3861b539c6e224e60b3f66d8868.jpg

Look whos talking about crying..

Feel sad for this dood enraged he pretty pathetic

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2020, 01:47 AM
Yes, because why make a class ranking at all if there will be no rewards? you get me???? All I asked for is atleast a banner .. feel free to revisit my thread [emoji4]

and no I am not in that Top Mage LB as you say.......

Sent from my SM-J200F using TapatalkThats besides the point. You initially cried about the seasonal rewarding system be changed to class based, you can't call us out for defending where we stand, you have no credibility. As the people said, you are the ones who benefit from this change. You didn't ask for a banner, you asked for the rewards to be class based instead of overall.

Though good job, you convinced the Devs. You can now enjoy your banner that took you couple hours to get. And you're right, you aren't part of Top mages lb, you got kicked off.. Cheers!

Enraged
06-04-2020, 01:48 AM
But anyway, I rest my case... not anymore replying to any negativity will be thrown at me. I'm grateful for the decisons that has been made and whatever will be made for the future. Again, thank you STS and happy farming to ya'll [emoji4][emoji4]

Enraged
06-04-2020, 01:51 AM
Thats besides the point. You initially cried about the seasonal rewarding system be changed to class based, you can't call us out for defending where we stand, you have no credibility. As the people said, you are the ones who benefit from this change. You didn't ask for a banner, you asked for the rewards to be class based instead of overall.

Though good job, you convinced the Devs. You can now enjoy your banner that took you couple hours to get. And you're right, you aren't part of Top mages lb, you got kicked off.. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I am not this mage lmaooo I'm an entirely different person but okay[emoji4][emoji4] whatever you say to make yourself feel a little better.

Happilyanonymous
06-04-2020, 01:59 AM
We earned ours. We have a right to "cry" outrage. This game always promotes fairness and yet here we are 27 days before it ends..a good 2 months of our lives grinding for a badge that is now being handed to those that didnt earn it..but complained for it. If you were in our shoes then u would be upset as well. U rly have no argument.

jeteric14
06-04-2020, 02:11 AM
lets us give thanks to sts that the top 10/25 per class will now get the badge after end of the season... (may of us wish for that update)

as the top overall seasonal player (for now), im happy for this updates because it will give the others an opportunity to get that badge

I know some of the p2w players disagree about the updates but if you really want to get the badge, u really need to sacrifice your golds/plats just for sure to get the badge + grind, grind, grind elite aps

I also sacrifice my gold just to bought an eggs for my aps, but i didn't complain about the update...

because I know that it is worth it to get that badge now :))

(just my opinion, also I will not reply to someone who will disagree to my post)

thank you!

How sweet and kindhearted this post from a 13 yrs old seasonal runner sharing the seasonal reward per class, Im at your back and support you till the last minute of the season, will grind with you until the last drop of your aps, with badge or without

Bladelf
06-04-2020, 04:39 AM
We all started seasonal with the intent of the badge being rewarded to top 10 overall and now 2 months down the line, after grinding so hard the badge is being downgraded to top 10 per class, this rlly isn't fair cuz it's 3 months of hard work, it should have more value than any other 2 week event badge rewarded 10 per class. Also the overall trophy badge rewarded to top 25 on main account is now considered rarer than this seasonal trophy badge and it's less appealing too. Rlly it makes no sense at all, are we just gonna go past all that?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
06-04-2020, 04:53 AM
I believe its too late to change it for this season. They should have done this at the beginning. One thing they can do now is a different badge for overall and the class lb like overall lbs.

arcanefid
06-04-2020, 06:01 AM
I believe its too late to change it for this season. They should have done this at the beginning. One thing they can do now is a different badge for overall and the class lb like overall lbs.

I agree with this, maybe this should have started from the next season.

But Futumsh got a point though, I didn't see anyone being against it until it was decided. Not sure if things can change a lot now, but maybe only the Overall LB should have a permanent badge, while the class LBs should have a seasonal badge.

Loloo
06-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Ty Sts i okly see the botters now crying :) maybe ban a few of them too

Illegaly
06-04-2020, 07:43 AM
I agree with this, maybe this should have started from the next season.

But Futumsh got a point though, I didn't see anyone being against it until it was decided. Not sure if things can change a lot now, but maybe only the Overall LB should have a permanent badge, while the class LBs should have a seasonal badge.

Hell no. Even though we worked hard for overall badges, classes ones have to be permanent. There is no point in running it otherwise.

arcanefid
06-04-2020, 07:49 AM
Hell no. Even though we worked hard for overall badges, classes ones have to be permanent. There is no point in running it otherwise.

I can argue that regular Top Player badges should be permanent too then. I worked pretty damn hard for it too, 6 years of hard work.

Trixsters
06-04-2020, 08:03 AM
Ty Sts i okly see the botters now crying :) maybe ban a few of them too

Ha hilarious. You should be a comedian tbh

Killerjam
06-04-2020, 08:14 AM

It definitely is too late to change it this season. There won’t even be any distinction from top 10 overall and top 10 of each class. What a shame.

Sophiaaaa
06-04-2020, 09:17 AM
I find it funny that the same people who wanted a revamp to the system are now upset about it. Let it be!

Killerjam
06-04-2020, 10:10 AM

You’re literally the #10 war that’s why you see no problem with this.

Illegaly
06-04-2020, 10:49 AM
I can argue that regular Top Player badges should be permanent too then. I worked pretty damn hard for it too, 6 years of hard work.
It's a completely different thing.

Killerjam
06-04-2020, 11:40 AM

You had 6 years we had a season. I don’t see how you can compare them.

arcanefid
06-04-2020, 11:58 AM
You had 6 years we had a season. I don’t see how you can compare them.

Because as many others said, you work for a week in a seasonal LB and get a permanent badge, while you work way more for regular Top Player only to get a temporary badge. Big difference, I agree.

Loot
06-04-2020, 12:06 PM
Because as many others said, you work for a week in a seasonal LB and get a permanent badge, while you work way more for regular Top Player only to get a temporary badge. Big difference, I agree.

if you were going for top 10 hardcore seasonal it would not be for a week, however since its now top 10 each class :chuncky: LOL

Sophiaaaa
06-04-2020, 12:07 PM

I see your arguement, but I dont agree with it. The Overall LB reflects the current top players (APS wise). Seasonal chars are created at the time a new season starts, and ends when a season ends. There is no continuation into future seasons whereas overall has that.

^I hope that made sense

arcanefid
06-04-2020, 12:14 PM
if you were going for top 10 hardcore seasonal it would not be for a week, however since its now top 10 each class :chuncky: LOL

Exactly, now let me quote my initial suggestion again:

Not sure if things can change a lot now, but maybe only the Overall LB should have a permanent badge, while the class LBs should have a seasonal badge.

If they're going to hand out badges to everyone, might as well do to the other LBs too?

I see your arguement, but I dont agree with it. The Overall LB reflects the current top players (APS wise). Seasonal chars are created at the time a new season starts, and ends when a season ends. There is no continuation into future seasons whereas overall has that.

^I hope that made sense

The top players don't change much either. So you won't have a whole new 75 group of players with badges, most of the Top Players just retain them in next season.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Changing the rewarding system 2/3rds into the season is the controversy.

Whats initially advertised is the rewards be overall based. Knowing how exclusive and challenging Top10 overall is, we signed up for it. Spent endless nights for almost 2 consecutive months, the amount effort/time and plat is incomparable to the rest.

Now that its done, we all feel cheated. Those laughing at us are the ones benefitting from this change. Its really sad.

Dasey
06-04-2020, 01:11 PM
Now overall leaderboard aren’t getting anything what the point on having it flex??
Atleast give them something we can’t reverse what has done already. Maybe a special vanity with the color of the season for being overal? Ooh let the last month of the season end soon! And let the grind begin may blood or sweat come from the endles runs for the season. Good luck and don’t remember have fun!

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 01:26 PM
If you were going to get rewards before, you literally get them now too. Being angry that someone else might also get more rewards isn't a good look.

Sophiaaaa
06-04-2020, 01:28 PM
If you were going to get rewards before, you literally get them now too.

Yeah,
People are just a tad bit upset because they feel that they couldve put less effort, less time, and spent less gold and recieve the exact same rewards. This was a good move by STS, I truly applaud y'all for it. Your just a month late is all :/

Happilyanonymous
06-04-2020, 01:53 PM
We started this event knowing what the rewards would be. EVERYONE knew the rewards were only for the top 10 overall. Changing the event rewards becuz ppl complained 2 months later will ofc make ppl angry. STS claims fair game play and then does this stuff. The only ppl who look bad is STS and those complaining they weren't good enuf to make it to top 10 overall. So excuse me for being angry. Take their side even when UK it's wrong to change event this late.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2020, 02:02 PM
If you were going to get rewards before, you literally get them now too. Being angry that someone else might also get more rewards isn't a good look.Thats besides the point. Its unethical to change the rewards 2/3rds into the season that puts all the effort/time/money Top10/25 overall players did to trash.

This is literally decieving people. Not that we wanted less people to have them, but the fact that it was initially advertised to be Overall based, then give out rewards to another 50 people?

If this was done before or after the season, this controversy would have been avoided.

Killerjam
06-04-2020, 02:02 PM
We started this event knowing what the rewards would be. EVERYONE knew the rewards were only for the top 10 overall. Changing the event rewards becuz ppl complained 2 months later will ofc make ppl angry. STS claims fair game play and then does this stuff. The only ppl who look bad is STS and those complaining they weren't good enuf to make it to top 10 overall. So excuse me for being angry. Take their side even when UK it's wrong to change event this late.

Exactly...

Ilove_Poopoo
06-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Might aswell reward the overall players category with another banner + overalls badge as we literally did all the effort into competiting with everyone.

This change is that there is a distinction between an overall and a class reward. Also, this would be the same rewarding system you currently give out to Top lb/Hardcore lb players.

Futumsh
06-04-2020, 02:11 PM
Just closing this out - maybe the reward change should have been done sooner, but in any case, it's done now, and I'm done dealing with this.