PDA

View Full Version : Two-Handed-Weapon-That-Must-Not-Be-Named

Bronxman2012
01-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Hello all!

It has come to my attention that there are people out there who are having vicious nightmares over the mere mention of the Bronx Bomber. They cannot eat. They cannot sleep. They cannot function.

This is understandable because the power of the Bronx Bomber is so awesome and intense that if a person has not been trained to wield it, has not gone through due diligence, the result can be sheer and unadulterated madness.

Lately, the laments and weeping and wailing and knashing of teeth have become more and more prevalent because of this weapon.

This mighty weapon.

And so, I look at myself and say to myself, "Self, canst thoust let this happenth?"

Nay!

And so, please, in the name of everything holy, do not utter the words Bronx Bomber anymore, for you do so, knowing that you will cause fear and terror to strike in the hearts of those not mentally prepared to discuss it.

And so, from this day forward, the Bronx Bomber shall hereby be referred to as:

Two-Handed-Weapon-That-Must-Not-Be-Named

If you prefer a shorter version, 2H-BB-Weapon will do.

But, I implore you. Never, ever utter the name of the Bronx Bomber again.

I thank you ahead of time for your cooperation.

Bronxman

Swimmingstar
01-27-2012, 04:38 PM
Hello all!

It has come to my attention that there are people out there who are having vicious nightmares over the mere mention of the Bronx Bomber. They cannot eat. They cannot sleep. They cannot function.

This is understandable because the power of the Bronx Bomber is so awesome and intense that if a person has not been trained to wield it, has not gone through due diligence, the result can be sheer and unadulterated madness.

Lately, the laments and weeping and wailing and knashing of teeth have become more and more prevalent because of this weapon.

This mighty weapon.

And so, I look at myself and say to myself, "Self, canst thoust let this happenth?"

Nay!

And so, please, in the name of everything holy, do not utter the words Bronx Bomber anymore, for you do so, knowing that you will cause fear and terror to strike in the hearts of those not mentally prepared to discuss it.

And so, from this day forward, the Bronx Bomber shall hereby be referred to as:

Two-Handed-Weapon-That-Must-Not-Be-Named

If you prefer a shorter version, 2H-BB-Weapon will do.

But, I implore you. Never, ever utter the name of the Bronx Bomber again.

I thank you ahead of time for your cooperation.

Bronxman

I thought you would stop...

Paar
01-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Lol You Said The - Two - Handed - That - must - not - be
- named! 4 Times!!!!

Bronxman2012
01-27-2012, 04:53 PM
I sense a calming of the waters, now that we are referring to is as Two-Handed-Weapon-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. People are coming out and breathing fresh air for the first time is days. The world is a better place.

dugantale
01-27-2012, 04:59 PM
I sense a calming of the waters, now that we are referring to is as Two-Handed-Weapon-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. People are coming out and breathing fresh air for the first time is days. The world is a better place.

:/ I still wanna see one :(

Sahandlali1
01-27-2012, 04:59 PM
What is Bronx. I would really like to know what it is. Isit anything to pl

Bronxman2012
01-27-2012, 05:02 PM
dugantale, I understand your desire to want to see the Two-Handed-Weapon-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. I really do. However, until we can make some kind of order amidst this chaos, the Two-Handed-Weapon-That-Must-Not-Be-Named must remain hidden. Those who have it will be warned not to yield it while playing Pocket Legends.

The risks are too much.

In time, when every tear is wiped from our eyes, then, and only then, can we talk about this weapon. And then, after talking about it, using it once again.

But, for now, it is the best of times; it is the worst of times.

adidaman
01-27-2012, 05:05 PM
I call it- The Voldebomber. Well played Bronxie, well played.

CrimsonTider
01-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Sometimes, a joke can be taken a little too far and reaches the point of annoyance. Just let it die already.

dugantale
01-27-2012, 05:07 PM
:/ I I I I dont see if its reall or not can u at leat add me on the game?

CrimsonTider
01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
:/ I I I I dont see if its reall or not can u at leat add me on the game?

It is a joke. You younger players fall for these all the time.

dugantale
01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Yea thanks I finally know not to always believe what I read.

Bronxman2012
01-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Of course, if we wanted to limit the number of these weapons, we could claim they don't exist.

plmafiaboss
01-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Lol. I love the amount of people begging to see one xD classic

OvigorothO
01-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Ibe been im the situatiom when im in balefort and someone asks what a bronx-bomber is many times...just put it in the dumpster of old jokes already...just like the arrow to the knee thing...

CrimsonTider
01-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Of course, if we wanted to limit the number of these weapons, we could claim they don't exist.

Or we could claim they don't exist because.... they don't.

Rare
01-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Sometimes, a joke can be taken a little too far and reaches the point of annoyance. Just let it die already.

That was about three weeks ago

Rare
01-27-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm surprised these threads aren't being locked honestly. I think everyone knows what their objective is.

Redbridge
01-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Aaaaah, but a joke like this will never die as long as people are either enjoying the joke or asking for it to die.

I don't see anyone getting hurt, and I think it's silly...

Fair play...

saool
01-27-2012, 06:20 PM

For being the person who wrote the "Man Rules" you sure act like a child...just saying...end it... :rolleyes:

Ebalere
01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Agreed. To quote a legendary forum goer,

"If you're bored, go roll around in the grass."

Leave spam in the can, that is all.

CrimsonTider
01-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Aaaaah, but a joke like this will never die as long as people are either enjoying the joke or asking for it to die.

I don't see anyone getting hurt, and I think it's silly...

Fair play...

I usually agree but in this case, the numerous threads are a bit much. If it were all contained to one thread, so be it. But, there has been a new thread each of the past few days and it's a bit much.

Redbridge
01-27-2012, 07:15 PM
I usually agree but in this case, the numerous threads are a bit much. If it were all contained to one thread, so be it. But, there has been a new thread each of the past few days and it's a bit much.

It's cool. I'm comfortable we can disagree and still be cool/silly/informative/imaginative/ourselves together on other posts.

Just the drama from some people makes me chuckle.... We all get so serious sometimes, eh?

StompArtist
01-27-2012, 07:16 PM
It is a joke. You younger players fall for these all the time.

It was a good joke. Now let's move on to the next good joke. Right? That's what this community used to do... all jokes change after a week. That is a unwritten rule!

CrimsonTider
01-27-2012, 07:17 PM
It's cool. I'm comfortable we can disagree and still be cool/silly/informative/imaginative/ourselves together on other posts.

Just the drama from some people makes me chuckle.... We all get so serious sometimes, eh?

No worries ole wise one. Just got out of surgery and probably should stay off forums for a few days. :)

Redbridge
01-27-2012, 07:20 PM
No worries ole wise one. Just got out of surgery and probably should stay off forums for a few days. :)

No worries. Hope we're cool as cumbumbers still... Nothing serious I hope. Get well soon.

Buthead
01-27-2012, 07:20 PM
I have no idea what the Bronx bomber is sooooo........... Bronx bomber Bronx bomber Bronx bomber and it kinda like he who shall not be named aka voldamort

Paar
01-27-2012, 07:23 PM
I have no idea what the Bronx bomber is sooooo........... Bronx bomber Bronx bomber Bronx bomber and it kinda like he who shall not be named aka voldamort

Gasp! Your going to Hades...

Ihavenokills
01-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Just gonna leave this here for ya... since this thread goes no where as it is with the troll comments..

Samhayne
01-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah, a bit over the top. We ask that you keep things friendly on the forums. Continuing to post when it's annoying others is crossing the line.

Thread closed.