PDA

View Full Version : Arlorian Home Show! | Official Feedback and Questions Thread

Remiem
04-21-2020, 12:29 PM
Official Feedback Post: NEW ARLORIAN HOME SHOW!

Ever wished the whole world could marvel at your amazing Arlorian home? Wished you could go explore great homes for inspiration? Well now it's possible, with the new Home Show! If you have questions or feedback about this new feature in Arcane Legends, let us know in the comments.

Your friendly neighborhood realtor has a new option: Home Show, which will present you with a list of Arlorian home open and available for public viewings. Search for a specific player's home, or simply scroll the list and select one to go inside.

Want to add your home to the show?

In your House Options, make sure your privacy as set to Public and select "Register for Home Show." That's it! Now you can host visitors from all over Arlor and take your next steps to housing fame.

Visit your friends, even if they're offline!

In addition to the Home Show, you can now /visit any Public home, even if the owner is offline.

About House Permissions

The "Private" House setting is what has always been available in game. This keeps your house Private and you can selectively provide access to Friends, Guild Members and Party Members. Setting your house "Public" means that anyone in Arlor is allowed to visit your house irrespective of them being part of your Guild, Party or on your Friends' list.

A few reminders:

A house must be set to Public to be a part of the Home Show. This means that anyone in the game will have the ability to visit your home.
To remove your house from the Home Show, simply uncheck the "Register for Home Show" box in your settings.
After opting out of the home show, don't forget to set your home to Private if you'd like to control who can visit your house

A New Forum

Excited to show off your home and invite others in? Join us in the new Arlorian Home Show sub-forum. Share screeenshots of your home and share your IGN to invite eager viewers to visit: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?179

We hope you enjoy this new feature in AL! Again, we're excited to hear what you think. Let us know.

Axalan
04-22-2020, 12:13 PM
nicee!
how about adding load outs for multiple house design?

marsu4u
04-22-2020, 12:22 PM
Can you make it so that people can vote for their favorite houses? So that they have a ranking or something, I feel like it'll be fun!

Ebereasider
04-22-2020, 12:34 PM
Maybe add a guestbook to encourage more involvement, where visitors can leave comments for the owner to see

Oakmaiden
04-22-2020, 01:16 PM
My Home Show listing shows me at 400 items, this isn’t correct. I don’t even own 400 slots yet :p

Magecleff
04-22-2020, 01:21 PM
I love it.. Thnx!

Loloo
04-22-2020, 01:25 PM
Could u maybe add a trader for house slots kit for Crate Tokens or Someother Token
Cause it feels sad in buying 1 slot for 200k

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Snowdager
04-22-2020, 02:00 PM
What’s the deciding factor on who’s house is placed where on the home show list?

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 02:13 PM
My Home Show listing shows me at 400 items, this isn’t correct. I don’t even own 400 slots yet :p

This is fixed with the next update.

Eugeni000
04-22-2020, 04:07 PM
thanks. keep up the good work sts.

Loloo
04-22-2020, 04:08 PM
Maybe make a little Rotation in the Home Show List cause now its like if u got 400 furnishment ur full time first spot and always show the 20-50

Snowdager
04-22-2020, 04:15 PM
What’s the deciding factor on who’s house is placed where on the home show list?

Adding to my message, It seems to be ranked by users with the most house slots in use? If eventually more than 50 people have the max house slots, what will determine who is shown on the list?

asommers
04-22-2020, 05:08 PM
Until we determine how we can add ratings without exploitation, the houses are currently sorted by most furnishings, then name alphabetically.

-ALS

Snowdager
04-22-2020, 05:50 PM
Until we determine how we can add ratings without explotation, the houses are currently sorted by most furnishings, then name alphabetically.

-ALS
Thank you! I would suggest a “liking” system where people could give houses a like.... but then you’d have people trying to sell likes and creating alts to like their own house.

Loloo
04-23-2020, 02:21 AM
U could also just move the list like every 10 min go downwards from most furnishment

Jausa
04-23-2020, 03:05 AM
Until we determine how we can add ratings without exploitation, the houses are currently sorted by most furnishings, then name alphabetically.

-ALSCould it be possible to make it so only the main character of an account can like the house? Yes people can make other accounts but that can't be avoided, especially knowing how much Al players hustle [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

MiruZetu
04-23-2020, 04:37 AM
Suggestions
Show off event of houses
Giving likes
Mark favourite
Lb of popularity with better rewards every month

People will get more creative n show off their house if there is reward

MagicalTables
04-23-2020, 05:06 AM
- Add a likes system where players can like/commend their favourite homes
- Add more filters/search options because as of now, I think you can only search for a person by their name?? maybe add something like "show all taverns" "show all houses with city locations"
- Have an option to generate a random list of homes to visit, not only people with the most # of slots
- If the owner is online and in his/her house, have their house appear in a specific search/filter. I just feel like this could be fun and used to make more friends 😂

PatD
04-23-2020, 08:35 AM
I have visit all the house that was on list yesterday and WOW!!! Some have really gone over the top with their imagination!!! cant even guess all the time it took to some to make those awesome design!! big gratz to all!!

some small suggestion:

- A liking system would be very cool and maybe with multiple categories, like most original, opulent, best outdoor design, etc..

- And also would be nice to have an indicator that tell us if we have already visit this house, so we can easily visit house that have been added later

- And when on public house show that would also be nice to be able to use stuff even if owner not there

:)

asommers
04-23-2020, 05:44 PM
I posted this in another thread in AL Technical Issues and Bugs, but I thought I would also post it here:

The Home Show is a list of all registered houses ordered by highest furnishing count, then name. We chose to do it this way because there was an assumption that the more furnishings a player had, the higher the possibility of interesting home decor arrangements.

Ideally there would be a rating system, but after discussing the pros/cons of a rating system internally, we determined that it was either prone to exploits (multiple account creation and liking) or a paywall (have players pay Platinum to rate). Even with a rating system, eventually the list would stabilize as users navigated/rated the listings and we would have ended up with a stable list.

I do have some ideas on how to add variety to the list (tabs for new and recently updated, limit to players that logged in in the last 24 hours, etc.), but this is the first rollout and with everything we do, things are improved over time. I welcome any additional suggestions.

-ALS

sweeetcakes
04-23-2020, 07:20 PM
can we get more house slots please...like 1k? I am scrimping my last few for some banners. :)

Nocturnus
04-23-2020, 09:50 PM
can we get more house slots please...like 1k? I am scrimping my last few for some banners. :)

Yes or second house too ahh

Salb
04-23-2020, 11:28 PM
I posted this in another thread in AL Technical Issues and Bugs, but I thought I would also post it here:

The Home Show is a list of all registered houses ordered by highest furnishing count, then name. We chose to do it this way because there was an assumption that the more furnishings a player had, the higher the possibility of interesting home decor arrangements.

Ideally there would be a rating system, but after discussing the pros/cons of a rating system internally, we determined that it was either prone to exploits (multiple account creation and liking) or a paywall (have players pay Platinum to rate). Even with a rating system, eventually the list would stabilize as users navigated/rated the listings and we would have ended up with a stable list.

I do have some ideas on how to add variety to the list (tabs for new and recently updated, limit to players that logged in in the last 24 hours, etc.), but this is the first rollout and with everything we do, things are improved over time. I welcome any additional suggestions.

-ALSHey Aso !
Appreciate for your hardworking !
Can we have a button in House to
"Allow spouse Only" ???
Instead of invite party him/her?

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-23-2020, 11:36 PM
Hey Aso !
Appreciate for your hardworking !
Can we have a button in House to
"Allow spouse Only" ???
Instead of invite party him/her?

Spouse should always have access, there's no option to deny them. Is that not working?

sunstep
04-24-2020, 04:44 AM
so since the home show is here, more people will be visiting houses. wouldn't it be an idea if there is a ban option for annoying people? please some people are annoying in chat and some just keep spamming the coffin we need a ban option now houses can be public

asommers
04-24-2020, 09:50 AM
Hey Aso ! Appreciate for your hardworking ! Can we have a button in House to "Allow spouse Only" ??? Instead of invite party him/her?

Confirmed that this isn't working. We'll get it fixed.

-ALS

morenick
04-24-2020, 10:24 AM
Show how many ppl are currently in a house.

Gesendet von meinem JSN-L21 mit Tapatalk

morenick
04-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Or show how many ppl have visited this house in the whole time.

Gesendet von meinem JSN-L21 mit Tapatalk

asommers
04-24-2020, 10:48 AM
can we get a ban option? since houses are public more people will be visiting houses and ofcourse some of them can get annoying.

You should be able to use the /boot command if you're the house owner.

-ALS

Cabalrhys
04-24-2020, 11:09 PM
I have quit playing this game bcus of one single unfixed issue of pet gold loot %. Using pets with arcane ability that has gold loot increase resets your gold loot to zero instead of increasing it. Timur, heroic harry, harry is an example. They have all bug AA in terms of gold loot. I have 600% gl and vardan, deep marsh drops 4k gold(when a stupid player uses gl AA of pet). Really? Whats the point of increasing gl % if u have a stupid bug like this. Fix this bug. You earn alot of money from us. Do your part as well.

Fyrce
04-24-2020, 11:41 PM
Haha. Make people pay to see each house, based on items in the house - 40k to view 400 items homes, 30k for 300 items, 20k for 200 items, 10k for 100 items, 1k for everything else.

Once you are inside, you can pay to rate the house -- 100k to rate.

Still exploitation but now, it's a gold sink!

ninjahere
04-25-2020, 07:01 AM
Haha. Make people pay to see each house, based on items in the house - 40k to view 400 items homes, 30k for 300 items, 20k for 200 items, 10k for 100 items, 1k for everything else.

Once you are inside, you can pay to rate the house -- 100k to rate.

Still exploitation but now, it's a gold sink!No one would pay to see the house of someone else like this but it would be better like if 10 people visit your house you get a gold reward like 2k gold...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Techland
04-25-2020, 12:34 PM
I wonder what would be the next event anyone have ideas?🤔

ninjahere
04-25-2020, 12:37 PM
I wish sts could anounce a list of coming events from the year

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Asadashaidi
04-25-2020, 12:57 PM
Home tour lol

PostNoob
04-27-2020, 12:15 PM
I have quit playing this game bcus of one single unfixed issue of pet gold loot %. Using pets with arcane ability that has gold loot increase resets your gold loot to zero instead of increasing it. Timur, heroic harry, harry is an example. They have all bug AA in terms of gold loot. I have 600% gl and vardan, deep marsh drops 4k gold(when a stupid player uses gl AA of pet). Really? Whats the point of increasing gl % if u have a stupid bug like this. Fix this bug. You earn alot of money from us. Do your part as well.

This is one of the most ridiculous claims I've heard in a while. There is no bug there. The rumor you are trying to spread started off as luck% affecting gold drops. Both are 100% false. Went from luck being bad for gold loot to the actual gold loot being bad for itself. You see how ridiculous that even sounds?

Snowdager
04-27-2020, 09:28 PM
Can blocked users join your home if it’s made public? I feel like they shouldn’t be able to.

sweeetcakes
04-27-2020, 10:27 PM
Can blocked users join your home if it’s made public? I feel like they shouldn’t be able to.

yes they can...have had one visit

Salb
04-28-2020, 05:28 AM
@asommers @futumsh
heyo!
Can you guys Allow spouses to decorate Each other houses?

Would be perfect to let my Girl to do her ideas with my house xD

Also make some accessibility available for Guildmasters to Allow members to Decorate Guildhalls or at least allow officers to Decorate gh like Guildmasters :)

Appreciate in advance

Smurf salb

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

ladymoney
04-28-2020, 10:58 AM
Hey guys watch top 5 houses
https://youtu.be/uXuzqDHIWdE
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200428/2e88724e62b49079b5fdc8cd8d801771.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Shashwami
04-28-2020, 11:06 AM
Hello guys just check my youtube video about the houses
https://youtu.be/uXuzqDHIWdE

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
04-28-2020, 04:50 PM
Dear Devs, first of all, I love the idea of Home Show. I only might have one question. Is there a possibility to rank the houses by “Likes” or “respects”. At the moment the top houses are the ones with the most furniture. Maybe it is an idea to let the players decide whether an house belongs to the top yes or not :P. For example “house of player X has 22 likes”. I think that would be a nice idea no? Because there are lots of marvelous houses down in the current list, just because they only have 200 slots, unfortunately.

Volphurqe
05-31-2020, 04:01 AM
Nice now we can look