PDA

View Full Version : Ready, set, LEVEL! | Prince Levlar Returns

Remiem
04-21-2020, 03:12 PM
Ready, set, level up!
Prince Levlar Returns to Arlor

I don't know about you all, but I have some characters that need some serious leveling. And with new Seasonal Characters (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?492093-Arcane-Legends-Seasonal-Characters-and-the-Seasonal-AP-Challenge-Leaderboards)--even more so! Luckily, I've heard rumors that Prince Levlar has been spotted around Arlor again, carrying all of his experience with him, just ripe for the looting!

Driven insane by a lust for adventure, Prince Levlar won't be found in any ol' town. Or any town, for that matter. But, his brave Squire can tell you where he might be.

The Squire can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

Going to those zones and killing any mob gives a chance to spawn The Prince.

This guy has been around. He has seen things. He has done things. He knows things. And he keeps all this experience in little chests that contains XP for ultra-fast leveling!

These chests range from 10 XP (at the Common level drops) to 5000 XP (at the Arcane level drops) and are tradable and stashable.

Mad Prince Levlar will be around for one week, starting Thursday 4/23/2020 so hunt him while you can!

Note these XP packs can only be used below Level 71.

inoxera
04-22-2020, 11:38 AM
1st.. Nice remiem

GucciBang
04-22-2020, 11:39 AM
hm, ok

/11chars

Richardpo
04-22-2020, 11:43 AM
I love this event

williams007
04-22-2020, 11:51 AM
I prefer the pirate, much more emotion.

MiruZetu
04-22-2020, 11:54 AM
I prefer the pirate, much more emotion.

Same i want booty 😢

Loloo
04-22-2020, 11:57 AM
Extravagant Awakening would be the better choice new arc need new Awakening

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
04-22-2020, 11:58 AM
Does 60%xp stacks when opening xp chests?

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Sip_Tea
04-22-2020, 11:59 AM
Does this mean new lvl cap in the coming months?

reyals
04-22-2020, 12:00 PM

maybe 76?

calcium011
04-22-2020, 12:01 PM
I prefer non gl related events, prices become expensive because of gold loot. Rich peeps doesnt get affected by this because they already have high gl items but those new players who cant even afford to have 20gl makes it harder for them.

Keeeeeeeen

Probably new level cap

Mehdikillerd
Does this mean new lvl cap in the coming months?Prob yea

Mehdikillerd
04-22-2020, 12:04 PM
Does 60%xp stacks when opening xp chests?

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant TapatalkDoes using -- %xp items or kits stacks when opening xp chests??

Botskay
04-22-2020, 12:05 PM
Same i want booty [emoji22]

We want it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upsurge.00000
04-22-2020, 12:05 PM
Hey there the kits drop rate increase if we use luck items and luck elixir?

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

bobok
04-22-2020, 12:08 PM
Does using -- %xp items or kits stacks when opening xp chests??

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant TapatalkIt stacks, just like xp from quests

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

ninjahere
04-22-2020, 12:08 PM
Does this mean new lvl cap in the coming months?They released OP weapons i think new level is coming

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Willl
04-22-2020, 12:10 PM
Lol there splenty of stuff to release before a new expansion...racing event, goblin event...give them time XD

ranknabz
04-22-2020, 12:20 PM
Ready, set, level up!

I don't know about you all, but I have some characters that need some serious leveling. And with new Seasonal Characters (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?492093-Arcane-Legends-Seasonal-Characters-and-the-Seasonal-AP-Challenge-Leaderboards)--even more so! Luckily, I've heard rumors that Prince Levlar has been spotted around Arlor again, carrying all of his experience with him, just ripe for the looting!

Driven insane by a lust for adventure, Prince Levlar won't be found in any ol' town. Or any town, for that matter. But, his brave Squire can tell you where he might be.

The Squire can be found in Glintstone and Kraag, and roughly every hour a System Message will let you know the current stomping grounds of Mad Prince Levlar.

This guy has been around. He has seen things. He has done things. He knows things. And he keeps all this experience in little chests that contains XP for ultra-fast leveling!

These chests range from 10 XP (at the Common level drops) to 5000 XP (at the Arcane level drops) and are tradable and stashable.

Mad Prince Levlar will be around for one week, starting Thursday 4/23/2020 so hunt him while you can!

aw....how about lvl 73-75 ?? it should usable too that lvl coz the lvl gap are too farr much different....

mhysaa
04-22-2020, 12:22 PM
Shouldn't be used until lvl cap? But not after it? I thought that what happened in the lasts Levlar....

Kairihearts
04-22-2020, 12:33 PM
Please remove the 10xp that's bad I think last year people complain about that :(

Kairihearts
04-22-2020, 12:35 PM
I reckon it would be more convenient if any lvl could use the kits especially people lvl 71 and up some or if not alot struggle to lvl when they reach 71 please consider this :)

Giesar
04-22-2020, 12:39 PM
Greaatttttttttt

Mastah
04-22-2020, 12:58 PM
Ready, set, level up!

Pls pls pls pls devs hear :)

ohhh no, please pack up to level 76, please let us play at max level, lv 71 limit has happened for 3x more, leave it up to 76 and update max drop 10k, this is very helpful please think again

hyxx
04-22-2020, 12:59 PM
Prob yea

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant TapatalkProbbaly next year or 2 years later,too early,belt,amu hasnt release yet,theres no way expansion comes this year

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Mastah
04-22-2020, 01:09 PM
Ready, set, level up!

Note these XP packs can only be used below Level 76.[/I][/QUOTE]
Please re make and drop xp maks 10k xp
Thanks very much
Pls
so we have fun while waiting for the goblin / other event and many players play in lv 76 because you know it's too saturated when 73-76 is too much xp please let go this won't affect anything :)

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 01:10 PM
Generally these events are meant to catch people up to the beginning of the current expansion, unless it's just before a new expansion.

Kairihearts
04-22-2020, 01:46 PM
Generally these events art meant to catch people up to the beginning of the current expansion, unless it's just before a new expansion.

Please let the kits be useable by players lvl 71 and up aswell please consider it much appreciated :)

Shadowfaux
04-22-2020, 01:48 PM
Below lvl 71 only? Seriously.... That's lame....

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Teahc
04-22-2020, 01:55 PM
should be usable for 71+

Mehdikillerd
04-22-2020, 03:16 PM
Atleast make more quests with xp or double xp pls its hard to lvl up

ninjahere
04-22-2020, 03:24 PM
Pls pls pls pls devs hear :)

ohhh no, please pack up to level 76, please let us play at max level, lv 71 limit has happened for 3x more, leave it up to 76 and update max drop 10k, this is very helpful please think againDid they ever changed what they released for event? Ur chaces are critical but im on ur side... please sts plsase make it up to 76 it would help alot of players

PostNoob
04-22-2020, 03:47 PM
Please consider letting chests be used by 73 or under. Also, are drops the same loot table or seperate? Ty.

Mastah
04-22-2020, 03:47 PM
Did they ever changed what they released for event? Ur chaces are critical but im on ur side... please sts plsase make it up to 76 it would help alot of players

yes I am sure devs because all devs are good hearted I am not commenting this negatively for the sake of pleasure for everyone to release it on lv 76 because lv 71 over 3x repeatedly, please listen to our voice :)
Thanks we need support

alonehope
04-22-2020, 04:21 PM
if u can get it is not for new expansion so it's not for +71 and also with LVL 71 u able to do all the maps as well so won't be any problem to doing all maps with LVL 71 char

Eugeni000
04-22-2020, 04:42 PM
pretty pretty nice.. need those XP chest :3

Azerothraven
04-22-2020, 05:32 PM
The Level Pakc should be upto 76. I think the previous level was upto 71 already.

xxsayxx
04-22-2020, 06:27 PM
The Level Pakc should be upto 76. I think the previous level was upto 71 already.

I agree with handsum.. If the main purpose of this event is to help all catch up.. I think handsum is right

Grimmstroke
04-22-2020, 07:38 PM
is goblin event around ths corner after this? hoping for pet reward at gold tier

Kairihearts
04-22-2020, 07:45 PM
I hope they change the chests so lvl 71+ can use them to get to endgame content as many seem to struggle to get to max lvl :)

Futumsh
04-22-2020, 11:51 PM

It was raised to 71 shortly before the 76 expansion. It's meant for getting to the current (or about to be released) expansion content.

Azerothraven
04-22-2020, 11:58 PM
It was raised to 71 shortly before the 76 expansion. It's meant for getting to the current (or about to be released) expansion content.

I see.

Please consider doing the same for 76+ because as I can see 77 requires over half a million XP which is absolutely insane. I understand the purpose of levelling but unless it provides a good amount of gold + good loot along the way (like mauso 5-6 before), it becomes very repetitive and deters people from going to end-game. It is not a big problem for the pro players but a lot of regular players miss out because they don't have the time, resources or knowledge to keep going.

Making XP kits purchase-able brings good gold sink, makes the newer player more motivated to farm and understand the game better. Not to mention they make friends along the way which keeps them coming back to the game.

Thanks for your consideration.

Xazurite
04-23-2020, 01:23 AM

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Antiplague
04-23-2020, 02:05 AM
Nice great event to invest into capping toons in hardcore im into this and will enjoy it

Nhx
04-23-2020, 04:24 AM
I hope we could use them for lvl 76 :cower:

Lopsideed
04-23-2020, 04:42 AM
Shouldn't be used until lvl cap? But not after it? I thought that what happened in the lasts Levlar....
That would be kinda op, people wont spend time lvling up but just buying xp, and sorry for wasting 5 seconds of ur luck elixir in easter event ign: Enifriziar

Kairihearts
04-23-2020, 08:56 AM
Still hoping they change the xp so lvl 71+ can use many people here are asking the same so why not?

TheBoon
04-23-2020, 10:28 AM
woooow!!! thank you so much!!!! this is one my most anticipated event aside from the eggzavier!! thank you so much!!!

Blazerland
04-23-2020, 01:47 PM
Nice great event to invest into capping toons in hardcore im into this and will enjoy it

Does it even work in hardcore though? Coz i remember last year it didn't.

Zaocaquba
04-23-2020, 02:55 PM
I really hope that this will work in valley/ fester,otherwise its complete trash

Futumsh
04-23-2020, 04:30 PM
Does it even work in hardcore though? Coz i remember last year it didn't.

No, hardcore can't use xp kits. If they've unlocked the stash they can send them to their non-hardcores though.

Sleepyashe86
04-24-2020, 02:17 AM
Please increase the spawn rate of levlar I've been soloing it for the past 5hrs levlar only showed 5x per 1hrs its so frustrating....

Tyrex888
04-24-2020, 03:03 PM
Spawn rate of levlar sucks

Hatawtoh
04-24-2020, 04:57 PM
i wish they buff proc chance of skull aegis it rarely procs specially on boss

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hatawtoh
04-24-2020, 05:04 PM
and pls do booty event its the best mini event tbh.

Hatawtoh
04-24-2020, 05:07 PM
pls buff proc chance of skull aegis and skratch gun their quite horrible reason wjy price is dropping

williams007
04-24-2020, 07:52 PM
hello wanted to report a problem that happened this afternoon around 5:10 pm to 6:00 pm brasilia time. I was doing a quest him set I changed my item when equipping him armor I logged off for a moment and my tainted armor lvl 66 simply disappeared. could you verify? I didn’t sell it or give it to anyone. There was an increase in ping. sad. nick: criticu, lvl 68, rogue class.

Cabalrhys
04-24-2020, 11:07 PM
I have quit playing this game bcus of one single unfixed issue of pet gold loot %. Using pets with arcane ability that has gold loot increase resets your gold loot to zero instead of increasing it. Timur, heroic harry, harry is an example. They have all bug AA in terms of gold loot. I have 600% gl and vardan, deep marsh drops 4k gold(when a stupid player uses gl AA of pet). Really? Whats the point of increasing gl % if u have a stupid bug like this.

Fyrce
04-24-2020, 11:39 PM

I think this is for the new seasonal lb's. Interesting.

MiruZetu
04-25-2020, 04:04 AM
No, hardcore can't use xp kits. If they've unlocked the stash they can send them to their non-hardcores though.

Can u make boss spawn rate once in a map? Ran through whole tindirin map twice n didnt get even once boss appeared.. thank you

Cinco
04-27-2020, 12:28 PM
I have quit playing this game bcus of one single unfixed issue of pet gold loot %. Using pets with arcane ability that has gold loot increase resets your gold loot to zero instead of increasing it. Timur, heroic harry, harry is an example. They have all bug AA in terms of gold loot. I have 600% gl and vardan, deep marsh drops 4k gold(when a stupid player uses gl AA of pet). Really? Whats the point of increasing gl % if u have a stupid bug like this.

You haven’t quit anything. So that’s lie #1. You’re here on a forums alt to promote lie #2 because you’re hoping to manipulate the market in your favor. Nobody is listening to this drivel anymore kid. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowfaux
04-27-2020, 12:31 PM
Can you explain to me the logic and making a leveling event and not letting a player level up to the current cap with it?

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 12:35 PM
Can you explain to me the logic and making a leveling event and not letting a player level up to the current cap with it?

We have, several times. It's for helping lower level characters get to the current expansion content. The level limit on it has generally been raised when we run the event just before a level cap increase.

Shadowfaux
04-27-2020, 12:39 PM
We have, several times. It's for helping lower level characters get to the current expansion content. The level limit on it has generally been raised when we run the event just before a level cap increase.And what about those level 71 characters who are coming back to the game? Why aren't we allowed to benefit from the leveling event? Why set a random demarcation line that stops some lower-level characters from reaching the current cap? In what way does it hurt the game or game balance to give a level 71 character the same help you're giving a level 61 character?

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 12:43 PM
And what about those level 71 characters who are coming back to the game? Why aren't we allowed to benefit from the leveling event? Why set a random demarcation line that stops some lower-level characters from reaching the current cap? In what way does it hurt the game or game balance to give a level 71 character the same help you're giving a level 61 character?

If you're 71 and coming back, you're an appropriate level to play the new expansion. Enjoy!

Shadowfaux
04-27-2020, 01:16 PM
If you're 71 and coming back, you're an appropriate level to play the new expansion. Enjoy!Well thanks for not answering my question [emoji19]. Why do you insist that a level 71 player advanced solely through the expansion? Why can they not benefit from the event that every other non maxed out character can benefit from? Why do you have an unwritten rule that we must advance solely through the latest levels that have been released instead of taking advantage of the event like 95% of the other non maxed characters do?

Cinco
04-27-2020, 01:31 PM
Well thanks for not answering my question [emoji19]. Why do you insist that a level 71 player advanced solely through the expansion? Why can they not benefit from the event that every other non maxed out character can benefit from? Why do you have an unwritten rule that we must advance solely through the latest levels that have been released instead of taking advantage of the event like 95% of the other non maxed characters do?

Because grinding (at least some portion of the cap) creates the appropriate community bonds. Simply buying your way to the cap makes your experience a lot less valuable, and your relationship to the avatar(s) and our game considerably weaker. Now I suspect you will want to educate me on how the Platinum path to max level is superior to this decision (and I'm quite eager to read) but you should know that the decision is not at all arbitrary and is based on navigating the ups and downs of games like Arcane Legends over the last twenty(ish) years. :-)

Shadowfaux
04-27-2020, 01:38 PM
Because grinding (at least some portion of the cap) creates the appropriate community bonds. Simply buying your way to the cap makes your experience a lot less valuable, and your relationship to the avatar(s) and our game considerably weaker. Now I suspect you will want to educate me on how the Platinum path to max level is superior to this decision (and I'm quite eager to read) but you should know that the decision is not at all arbitrary and is based on navigating the ups and downs of games like Arcane Legends over the last twenty(ish) years. :-)If you truly feel that way then why have a leveling event at all? I don't argue that grinding levels can create bonds between players. But as someone who has been playing this game since the level cap was in the twenties, grinding gets a wee bit old. If you're going to insist on it, why can't you at least give us somewhat of a break so we don't have to grind until our eyes bleed? Why not let the level 71 zedvance at least halfway to the new cap so they can benefit somewhat from this event? I'm not even going to get into the benefits that players get by giving you guys more money directly through Platinum purchases. I understand you all need to make money and you're not doing it for fun. I do think you go too far with the Platinum exclusive benefit sometimes, but again that's completely subjective and I understand that. Seriously though, why don't you cut the level 71 players in on a bit of the fun? I don't think it's going to break the game, and most people by this point already have a large selection of friends... There are other ways to make friends in the game besides incessantly grinding repetitive levels by the way....

Cinco
04-27-2020, 01:49 PM
If you truly feel that way then why have a leveling event at all? I don't argue that grinding levels can create bonds between players. But as someone who has been playing this game since the level cap was in the twenties, grinding gets a wee bit old. If you're going to insist on it, why can't you at least give us somewhat of a break so we don't have to grind until our eyes bleed? Why not let the level 71 zedvance at least halfway to the new cap so they can benefit somewhat from this event? I'm not even going to get into the benefits that players get by giving you guys more money directly through Platinum purchases. I understand you all need to make money and you're not doing it for fun. I do think you go too far with the Platinum exclusive benefit sometimes, but again that's completely subjective and I understand that. Seriously though, why don't you cut the level 71 players in on a bit of the fun? I don't think it's going to break the game, and most people by this point already have a large selection of friends... There are other ways to make friends in the game besides incessantly grinding repetitive levels by the way....

I'm doing it this way because it is best for the game, the players and for the studio.
I appreciate your feedback on the event but I have no intention of changing the level requirement for the XP packs.

Shadowfaux
04-27-2020, 01:54 PM
I'm doing it this way because it is best for the game, the players and for the studio.
I appreciate your feedback on the event but I have no intention of changing the level requirement for the XP packs.You're going to do what you're going to do of course. But I've yet to hear any actual reasoning on how this is best for the players or the game. Saying it's a good way to make friends is not a very compelling argument

judyb
04-27-2020, 02:23 PM
this event only for below 71lv?
How about above 71lv?
Most ppl want to rid xp lv cap about this event
and thanks for keeping maintain this game

나의 SM-G960F 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

MiruZetu
04-27-2020, 09:12 PM
I appreciate your feedback on the event but I have no intention of changing the level requirement for the XP packs.

Increase spawn rate pleaseeee ned to run 3-4 map to get one boss n get 100 xp only.. can make swap rate once or twice in a map???

Shashwami
04-29-2020, 08:44 AM
Guys I've just made a simple video about Levlar
https://youtu.be/TdHpanzD6JA

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Snowman Is here
04-29-2020, 11:59 AM
You're going to do what you're going to do of course. But I've yet to hear any actual reasoning on how this is best for the players or the game. Saying it's a good way to make friends is not a very compelling argument

Endgame content isn’t supposed to come easy, if it was as easy as opening xp kits then the race to cap would be meaningless. (rewarding first 10 players that reach level cap).

If you’re an og player like you claim, you should be quite accustomed to how the game’s leveling system works by now. If you find leveling from 71-76 difficult without xp kits then a little reminder/tip is to take advantage of double xp elixir events, maximizing xp bonuses (elixirs/awakes/pet) when turning in xp dailies, and running fester for the zone’s xp benefits (Chain killing mobs applies bonus xp).

Or if you truly cannot bother, buying xp kits in store for platinum is always an option.

Shadowfaux
04-29-2020, 12:45 PM
Endgame content isn’t supposed to come easy, if it was as easy as opening xp kits then the race to cap would be meaningless. (rewarding first 10 players that reach level cap).

If you’re an og player like you claim, you should be quite accustomed to how the game’s leveling system works by now. If you find leveling from 71-76 difficult without xp kits then a little reminder/tip is to take advantage of double xp elixir events, maximizing xp bonuses (elixirs/awakes/pet) when turning in xp dailies, and running fester for the zone’s xp benefits (Chain killing mobs applies bonus xp).

Or if you truly cannot bother, buying xp kits in store for platinum is always an option.Yes I am an OG player, that's why I've had my fill of relentless pointless repetitive grinding. But thank you for stating the obvious on several points, you've been promoted to General Obvious

MiruZetu
04-29-2020, 01:14 PM
Yes I am an OG player, that's why I've had my fill of relentless pointless repetitive grinding. But thank you for stating the obvious on several points, you've been promoted to General Obvious

This guy on high quality weed 👌😂

Shadowfaux
04-29-2020, 01:52 PM
This guy on high quality weed [emoji108][emoji23]I wish, but $ is tight right now and I can't afford it. [emoji57][emoji23]

Snowman Is here
04-29-2020, 05:59 PM
If it’s pointless then stop whining about it being too hard to reach endgame, nobody is going to cater to you when there are already plenty of ways to reach it. Grind or pay is the answer for your issue~

Zylan
05-01-2020, 12:13 AM
Dis was kinda fun