PDA

View Full Version : Have Fun Birds!

Swimmingstar
01-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Since now there's a double blast glitch and you can one shot... have fun in pvp! And to make a point to this thread I also wanted to say that wand set was never OP. A good bear like Zeus can beat most mages.

Cytokinesis
01-27-2012, 08:27 PM
Double Blast? You mean where two people stand next to each other and a bird blast shots them?

dugantale
01-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Im not pvping on my bird tell they fix it ;D

Swimmingstar
01-27-2012, 08:33 PM
Double Blast? You mean where two people stand next to each other and a bird blast shots them?
Blast now hits people twice.

cjackyo
01-27-2012, 08:35 PM
Im not pvping on my bird tell they fix it ;D

Second that

Cytokinesis
01-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Blast now hits people twice.
I thought that had always happened cause it was apart of its AOE thingy.

Swimmingstar
01-27-2012, 08:45 PM
I thought that had always happened cause it was apart of its AOE thingy.

If you single target a person it hits twice. It's like hitting blast twice, you get the damage but you only use one blast.

Cytokinesis
01-27-2012, 08:49 PM
If you single target a person it hits twice. It's like hitting blast twice, you get the damage but you only use one blast.
Interesting... When I first PvP'ing on my bird a few months back, this always happened and I thought it was normal, lol.
EDIT: OH!!!!! I get now...lol, you mean this happens when there is only a single person... >.<"

saool
01-27-2012, 08:49 PM
M'hm one week I stayed away because my buffs didn't work...now I'm staying away because birds can double blast me...ha! Fun fun...

TANKKAAR
01-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Is this a glitch that requires game manipulation like the mage buff glitch or is it a bug that is "just" occurring within the game normally?

Swimmingstar
01-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Is this a glitch that requires game manipulation like the mage buff glitch or is it a bug that is "just" occurring within the game normally?
Just occuring.

Walkhardd
01-27-2012, 09:03 PM
Since now there's a double blast glitch and you can one shot... have fun in pvp! And to make a point to this thread I also wanted to say that wand set was never OP. A good bear like Zeus can beat most mages.

Just because 1 or 2 bears in the entire game can beat some wand mages, doesnt mean the sets not op..

Whirlzap
01-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Well technically it either means you are a bad mage or Zeus is a good bear.
Take one or the other and make it your sandwich.

TrickiestFTW
01-27-2012, 09:32 PM
Just because 1 or 2 bears in the entire game can beat some wand mages, doesnt mean the sets not op..

Birds and bears alike have the same ability to kill mages just some people don't know how to or are too set on it being op that they don't even try to come up with ways to kill us mages. So IT IS POSSIBLE you just have to try.
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

Nick41324
01-27-2012, 09:36 PM
im pretty sure they fixed it

AbsolutePally
01-27-2012, 09:39 PM

100% Agree.
one or two bears doesnt break the norm, it is merely an exception to a rule. Yes the wand set is OP, if you believe it is not than you are an unskilled player.
@Swim Try a bird or bear vs a mage and tell me otherwise, your bear/bird.

Piosidon
01-27-2012, 09:46 PM
I think it's always been there. Remember it leveling my bird months ago

EDIT: I see now

Jugernugett
01-27-2012, 09:56 PM
I don't get it:O aren't we supposed to double blast. If not u really shouldn't have made this post>.< mages u guys shouldn't even be talking here... I mean u can kill anyone in a combo.. And mages 60+ fights take FOREVER.

AbsolutePally
01-27-2012, 10:32 PM
The glitch is simple.
Now every time a bird uses "Blast Shot" even if no one is around e.i 1 on 1, the attack doubles. Basically you will get double blasted and essentially dropped quickly.
It has always had an effect on aoe, if someone was standing in the diameter it will trigger "double blast."
Make sense?

Ayc2000
01-27-2012, 10:35 PM
That's why the birds were killing me today...I got quadruple blasted?

Sryyoulose
01-27-2012, 11:34 PM
Idk never happened before I'll test and get back to you!

Sryyoulose
01-27-2012, 11:39 PM
It's Been tested and confirmed yes!

OvigorothO
01-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Uhhh this is regular lol always been able to do it...

Cytokinesis
01-28-2012, 12:12 AM
Uhhh this is regular lol always been able to do it...

Did you even read AbsolutePally's post? lol

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Time to get on my bird:)

Swimmingstar
01-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Ok, you can say set is OP but it's not. The str set has better stats in areas and the wand has better stats in another... so does the bow set.

TrickiestFTW
01-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Funny how in last update bears were op yet no one complained and, pure birds and even war birds were op, but now that mages have a bit of power over the other classes its like everyone makes a huge fuss over it even though there haver been times in the past where certain classes and sets had quite the power over others but not many complained and now that mages have it its like we she be ashamed to have it? No I don't think so and if people can't handle for ONE cap level that mages have the advantage just like birds and bears did last update then this is a bit ridiculous..... sorry it's off topic but I needed to get this out...
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW

Zeus
01-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Bears weren't OP last update, lol? What are you talking about? :O

XchilangopwnX
01-28-2012, 03:00 PM

Birds and bears alike have the same ability to kill mages just some people don't know how to or are too set on it being op that they don't even try to come up with ways to kill us mages. So IT IS POSSIBLE you just have to try.
Sincerely,
-TrickiestFTW
Very true. I still wonder about how to beat your demonic mage Trick :) I will own yiu ...eventually...
Bird glitch is that blast shot now hits as if were used twice in one go

TruePlayer
01-28-2012, 03:34 PM
100% Agree.
one or two bears doesnt break the norm, it is merely an exception to a rule. Yes the wand set is OP, if you believe it is not than you are an unskilled player.
@Swim Try a bird or bear vs a mage and tell me otherwise, your bear/bird.

Coming from a pally who said str birds have no skill. You do know you are a pally who use same gear :/.
Well back to the subject wand set is not op. just sometimes you face mages who r better then you. But if you vs someone at your skill lvl its a 50/50 fight.

AbsolutePally
01-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Ok, you can say set is OP but it's not. The str set has better stats in areas and the wand has better stats in another... so does the bow set.

Next cap will tell. When we see ppl twinking at fang it will be mages.
@Trueplayer if you havent noticed, I can do it all. All classes, many builds/sets.

Whirlzap
01-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Just gonna say, Wand Set is 100% OP.
You want to argue?
Okay, then.
Take the crafted Staff Set.
WHY IS THE WAND SET SUPERIOR IN:
INT
ARMOR
DODGE
HIT
REGEN-HP
REGEN-MP
CRIT
EVERYTHING.
EVEN THE AUTO ATTACK IS FASTER AND 12M or something
Except DPS and skill damage.

Wand Set is WAY more easier than Pally.
You basically have the same armor with less dodge but with way more skill damage.
And no chance of a DEXMAGE standing up to a Wand Mage.

People can complain about how mages are OP in this update, but it's only wand mages.

I'm also complaining about how dumb that whenever something OP comes out, almost EVERY mage immediately switches to it and half of them aren't even good.
I thought Pure INT used to be inferior to Dex Mage or Pally.

Swimmingstar
01-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Nothing is OP. Even Eden said the wand set isn't OP. It's just people's opinions, if you think wand set is OP go get your mage and use the wand set.

Moogerfooger
01-29-2012, 01:01 AM
More whining from sore losers. Get over it and get better instead of coming on forums and complaining about supposed glitches and "OP sets". Sad.

Cahaun
01-29-2012, 01:16 AM
More whining from sore losers. Get over it and get better instead of coming on forums and complaining about supposed glitches and "OP sets". Sad.
The double blast glitch isn't supposed. It's been confirmed.

brodiniozo
01-29-2012, 02:24 AM
Well if wand mages isnt OP then we can keep this doubleblast too, dosent make us OP. Gosh.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Note using TapaTalk

Apostel
01-29-2012, 11:46 AM
Thumbs up for this update :) more balanced now.

Riccits
01-30-2012, 05:55 AM
well the glitch is may fun for a bird in 1vs1, but in ffa or ctf this can be really annoing due to be killed self by some blast shot wich was shoted somewhere...
to less player skills required so...

such a double hit woudnt be the right improve to balance pvp...

Apostel
01-30-2012, 06:23 AM
well the glitch is may fun for a bird in 1vs1, but in ffa or ctf this can be really annoing due to be killed self by some blast shot wich was shoted somewhere...
to less player skills required so...

such a double hit woudnt be the right improve to balance pvp...

Well basically I agree with you, but for Mage-Dominated Level-ranges such as L30-40 or endgame PvP it is for 1-on-1 a truely improvement.

AbsolutePally
01-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Maybe making classes arena lvl specific will improve things balance wise. Bc what works n seems awesome in pve is horrible/unfair/unbalanced in pvp (not all the time)
meaning, when u enter a pvp arena, depending on your class/lvl you get "readjusted" a slight but baLancing adjustment to your skill dmf perhaps.

Apostel
01-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Maybe making classes arena lvl specific will improve things balance wise. Bc what works n seems awesome in pve is horrible/unfair/unbalanced in pvp (not all the time)
meaning, when u enter a pvp arena, depending on your class/lvl you get "readjusted" a slight but baLancing adjustment to your skill dmf perhaps.

My concern about your proposal is that is would kill the idea of twinking/ pimping up your char to the very best at available level range. (hard to bring thoughts to words lol.)

AbsolutePally
01-30-2012, 08:58 AM
My hope is that one day all classes can compete in every level (depending still, on skill/build/gear) agaisnt eachother in omni class tournies. Atm we have to seperate into classes since it is the only way to make it fair. A 64 person all class tournie at todays end game (wout double glitch) would most likely result in a mage winning it all. Zzz right? It be nice if any class had a chance.

Apostel
01-30-2012, 09:33 AM
My hope is that one day all classes can compete in every level (depending still, on skill/build/gear) agaisnt eachother in omni class tournies. Atm we have to seperate into classes since it is the only way to make it fair. A 64 person all class tournie at todays end game (wout double glitch) would most likely result in a mage winning it all. Zzz right? It be nice if any class had a chance.

Advertising:

Check out my thread for a possible omni-class tourney in theory. ;)

Whirlzap
01-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Nothing is OP. Even Eden said the wand set isn't OP. It's just people's opinions, if you think wand set is OP go get your mage and use the wand set.

People have their own opinions.
Let Eden think whatever he/she wants.
Also, can I tell you that Eden only PvPs with Pure INT wand Set?

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 04:17 PM
Yeah so that means nothing can be OP. And nothing can't be OP because it's people's opinions. That's fine with me.

AbsolutePally
01-30-2012, 04:45 PM
I believe that some people with the wand set WANT to believe that it is not OP because they can not admit it is more of the set than the skill. (in some cases)

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 04:50 PM
I believe that people with the wand set WANT to believe that it is not OP because they can not admit it is more of the set than the skill.

Kk want to lend me your orlok set and test?

AbsolutePally
01-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Kk want to lend me your orlok set and test?

Ill use ur wand set u use my str set.

Ive always been a str mage swim, over a year (with some experimenting ofc) now I am in the wand set for a reason. I got 3.5 k kills using it, 18k w pally set in a year. Trust me its a HUGE advantage.