PDA

View Full Version : Crafting station

Kystone
04-22-2020, 01:49 PM
When I check the "show class only" I noticed it doesn't work for "all", it works when you sort individually. For example in arcane vanity I can sort out mage and rogue ebon recipes out and not warrior since that's my class. But in the All tab, I check the show class only and it still shows rogue and mage items. Is it intended to work like this?

Snowdager
04-22-2020, 02:18 PM
I’m just going to add to this, on mobile the text is messed up for the crafting station:

asommers
04-22-2020, 02:25 PM
Thanks, we'll get both of these addressed.

-ALS

asommers
04-22-2020, 03:10 PM
When I check the "show class only" I noticed it doesn't work for "all", it works when you sort individually. For example in arcane vanity I can sort out mage and rogue ebon recipes out and not warrior since that's my class. But in the All tab, I check the show class only and it still shows rogue and mage items. Is it intended to work like this?

I am unable to reproduce this. As a rogue with All | All | Show Craftable OFF | Show Class Only OFF, I was able to see Dragon Hunter Bow, Dragon Hunter Staff, and Dragon Hunter Sword. When I switch to All | All | Show Craftable OFF | Show Class Only ON, I can only see Dragon Hunter Bow.

-ALS

Kystone
04-22-2020, 06:24 PM
oh my bad, you're right. It's only the ones with recipes that show up