PDA

View Full Version : Lb baner color

Albrechtdurer
04-22-2020, 03:44 PM
Dear developers,
If it’s any chance to make lb banners looking creative and impressive?
Top banners for top players should be impressive and make us proud
Lb runners work so hard to get top and banners is only reward we have so it’s should look cool. It’s not only my opinion many top players with who I am talking definitely would like to have something unbelievable impressive!!!
Next season banner green again.
Please and please again, recolor the banner.
Best regards,

|Ares|
04-22-2020, 03:53 PM
I believe people wouldn't mind to have red or dark blue colors back again on lb banners.

Kennytheripper
04-22-2020, 04:00 PM
+1 hope they make recolor for all the hard work ...these lately banners seem all green but in different shades and its like mostly faded the overall crown can barely be seen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iccyprincess
04-22-2020, 04:10 PM
+1 for a new color not green or faded pls this time

Blazerland
04-23-2020, 02:20 PM
Yes meow please. Would inspire lb runners to work harder.

Vityanskiy
04-23-2020, 02:30 PM
Plus one. Just recolor or make it more original. You can still make a different shape! 5+ years to see the same thing - I'm tired! SpaceTimeStudios! Please! Listen to your players!!!!Please!

anacebela
04-24-2020, 01:50 AM
+1 we want ''yellow'' (golden) banner

Kennytheripper
04-27-2020, 03:24 PM
@Devs need to see this thread we know that devs do hard work to make everyone happy and we appreciate it but really this season banner color its all faded background we need dark colors for example electric blue , black , red , yellow , gold etc and i think everyone agrees with this. So please consider it and listen to ur players. Ty

Noceur
04-27-2020, 05:51 PM
@Devs need to see this thread we know that devs do hard work to make everyone happy and we appreciate it but really this season banner color its all faded background we need dark colors for example electric blue , black , red , yellow , gold etc and i think everyone agrees with this. So please consider it and listen to ur players. Ty

Yeah! The vibrant colors were so good. I really like when they match it with black or any color tbh. It motivates allot of people, because more colors means there are more outfits to match the banner with