View Full Version : Preview - Beach Gauntlet! New Pet! New Swimwear! Item Packs! Event Tokens!

Cinco
04-22-2020, 03:47 PM
A SPECIAL BEACH BIRTHDAY EVENT!

NEW SWIMWEAR!
Sleek and sexy new shiny metallic swim suits for male and female!
Character-bound versions of the brilliant red metallic swimwear are awarded to the Top 25 Vampires on the Beach Gauntlet leaderboard.
Trade-friendly versions of the red metallic swim suits can be looted from the "Elder's Ancient Swimsuit Stash" - an item pack object that drops from the fifth boss in the beach gauntlet!
Various "Swimsuit Stash" item packs that you loot from the beach gauntlet event bosses give you a chance to loot blue, green, orange, pink and silver variants of the new metallic swimsuits.
You an purchase the brilliant gold and sultry black metallic swimwear from the beach gauntlet event token vendor!
Collect tokens by defeating waves of enemies in the beach gauntlet!

EVENT TOKENS
A new currency! Awarded for completing waves in the beach gauntlet.
Collect Event Tokens to purchase new vanity items and new trade-friendly packs!

ITEM PACKS
A new type of item!

Loot item packs from event bosses or purchase item packs from the beach gauntlet event vendor.
Most item packs can be traded. Some item packs are 'locked' and require Platinum to open! Other packs may require gold to open (but most are free to open after purchase with tokens).
Choose the 'Packs' item type in your inventory and 'Open' to receive the item pack contents.

THE BEACH GAUNTLET!
The Elders have descended on Blood Beach to meet in secret in order to discuss new ways to punish and torment the Vampire Nation! This will not stand! Vampires of Carvina are compelled to rise up and meet this cadre of evil immortals on the sandy field of battle.

The 'Gauntlet' is a new style of dungeon with a new scoring mechanism. Endless waves of monsters will appear. You have 120 seconds to defeat all enemies in each wave and advance to the next wave. Earn 10 points for each enemy you defeat. Earn 1 bonus point for every second that remains on the clock after the wave is cleared.

Only your highest score is recorded on the event leaderboard! Check your Lair to see your Event Score and check the leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition.

LEADERBOARD REWARDS
Rewards for the beach gauntlet event will be given to the Top 25 Ranks only!
+ All Top 25 Players receive account-bound 'red' metallic swimsuits.
+ The Top 25 Players receive the red swimsuits plus the "Gauntlet Guru" Title.
+ Top 10 Players receive the red swimsuits, the "Gauntlet Guru" Title and the "Baron of the Beach" Title!

Note that while the gauntlet does continue infinitely only 5 unique boss monsters will spawn. Ba'al Khet at wave 5. Athax D'ere at wave 10. Pall Kurz at wave 15. Da'ar Adon at wave 20, and Wehr'Hess at wave 25. Bosses stop spawning at wave 26.

Boss monsters have a chance to drop various Level 51 equipment, locked "Buried Treasure" crates, a trade-friendly version of the new Beholder pet, and new Level 51 Elder Relic gems!

You will need to be Level 46 or higher to enter the beach gauntlet.

TIMING
This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central time tomorrow April 23rd and run for two (2) weeks, ending on May 7th (with a 3-day cool down so you can spend your Event Tokens).

Shown: Buda the Beholder (account-bound for Event Tokens, trade-friendly can be looted from event bosses)

Uptosts
04-22-2020, 03:55 PM

NEW SWIMWEAR!
Character-bound versions of the brilliant red metallic swimwear are awarded to the Top 25 Vampires on the Beach Gauntlet leaderboard.
Trade-friendly versions of the red metallic swim suits can be looted from the "Elder's Ancient Swimsuit Stash" - an item pack object that drops from the fifth boss in the beach gauntlet!
Various "Swimsuit Stash" item packs that you loot from the beach gauntlet event bosses give you a chance to loot blue, green, orange, pink and silver variants of the new metallic swimsuits.
You an purchase the brilliant gold and sultry black metallic swimwear from the beach gauntlet event token vendor!

EVENT TOKENS

ITEM PACKS
A new type of item!

Loot item packs from event bosses or purchase item packs from the beach gauntlet event vendor.
Most item packs can be traded. Some item packs are 'locked' and require Platinum to open! Other packs may require gold to open (but most are free to open after purchase with tokens).
Choose the 'Packs' item type in your inventory and 'Open' to receive the item pack contents.

THE BEACH GAUNTLET!
The Elders have descended on Blood Beach to meet in secret in order to discuss new ways to punish and torment the Vampire Nation! This will not stand! Vampires of Carvina are compelled to rise up and meet this cadre of evil immortals on the sandy field of battle.

The 'Gauntlet' is a new style of dungeon with a new scoring mechanism. Endless waves of monsters will appear. You have 120 seconds to defeat all enemies in each wave and advance to the next wave. Earn 10 points for each enemy you defeat. Earn 1 bonus point for every second that remains on the clock after the wave is cleared.

Only your highest score is recorded on the event leaderboard! Check your Lair to see your Event Score and check the leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition.

LEADERBOARD REWARDS
+ Top 10 Players receive the red swimsuits, the "Gauntlet Guru" Title and the "Baron of the Beach" Title!

Note that while the gauntlet does continue infinitely only 5 unique boss monsters will spawn. Ba'al Khet at wave 5. Athax D'ere at wave 10. Pall Kurz at wave 15. Da'ar Adon at wave 20, and Wehr'Hess at wave 25. Bosses stop spawning at wave 26.

Boss monsters have a chance to drop various Level 51 equipment, locked "Buried Treasure" crates, a trade-friendly version of the new Beholder pet, and new Level 51 Elder Relic gems!

TIMING
This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central time tomorrow April 23rd and run for two (2) weeks, ending on May 7th (with a 3-day cool down so you can spend your Event Tokens).

Superb!!
Thank you for the event :-)

YGK
04-22-2020, 03:59 PM
Wow very nice thx

opdemonslime
04-22-2020, 04:10 PM
Wow thanks alot Cinco,the event looks awesome

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

nadineelfen
04-22-2020, 04:17 PM
Great event tysm Cinco

Xtylez
04-22-2020, 04:30 PM
To be honest this is the kind of event i've been waiting for, this job is really appreciated but i just have a question, Will there be an option to play with your friends? Or is just a ramdom system mechanism?

Cinco
04-22-2020, 04:45 PM
To be honest this is the kind of event i've been waiting for, this job is really appreciated but i just have a question, Will there be an option to play with your friends? Or is just a ramdom system mechanism?

While the 'gauntlet' system supports full groups, the Beach Gauntlet Event is explicitly balanced for a single Level 51 Vampire (and only allows one player per zone).
I intend to offer multiplayer options for this in the future - either as part of a future event or as part of permanent content :-)

souzaluizantonio
04-22-2020, 04:59 PM
five will have platinum outfit ??

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Xtylez
04-22-2020, 05:25 PM
Will the new gems have some kind of extra stat? Like Dodge or maybe Blood-Steal? Or regeneration? *-*

Habibibi
04-22-2020, 06:20 PM

NEW SWIMWEAR!

EVENT TOKENS

ITEM PACKS
A new type of item!

THE BEACH GAUNTLET!

LEADERBOARD REWARDS

TIMING

Shown: Buda the Beholder (account-bound for Event Tokens, trade-friendly can be looted from event bosses)

��
Thank you @Cinco and @StS Team

...we are tremendously excited by the things that are coming down. As always, very, very nicely done @Cinco. Again a huge hug to @Cinco and his @Team for working so hard giving us these SPECIAL BEACH BIRTHDAY EVENT! We appreciate you:loyal:

Keep running with ur energy guys :DEnjoy all of the treats:D

mascotmullah
04-22-2020, 08:42 PM
Finally we get level 51 elder gems and I knew this was what the gauntlet was about ..thank you cinco and sts for this event much love to you all ,we hope for more great content like this and kindly stay safe for us in quarantine

Ugon
04-22-2020, 09:11 PM
Finally a special and entirely new concept of an event visiting DL !

-I'm also glad you put the " New Currency " idea into action ^^

-I have two questions :
Are we going to have Blood Forge Discount in this event ?
Will we going to witness a return for the Forgotten summer vanities on the vendor ?

Thanks for your efforts, looking forward to play it.

mascotmullah
04-22-2020, 09:39 PM
I think we need a forge discount but I don't think it's advisable for it to come with this event because most are broke on gold now and although it wouldn't affect me in any way I'd prefer that the community in general benefits from a forge event and you could give us one in maybe a fortnight so that by then everyone would have enough gold to forge the new gems but that aside I have a few questions cinco for the gameplay
Since it's a sort of quasi survival mode will auto blood packs be disabled for it ? And what if one isn't able to fight all the way to wave 26 and dies in the process? Will they have to respawn and start from wave 1 again or will it continue from where they last stopped when they died ? I hope you can answer this if you don't mind

themythrise
04-22-2020, 11:38 PM

NEW SWIMWEAR!

EVENT TOKENS

ITEM PACKS
A new type of item!

THE BEACH GAUNTLET!

LEADERBOARD REWARDS

TIMING

Shown: Buda the Beholder (account-bound for Event Tokens, trade-friendly can be looted from event bosses)Thanks you Cinco. I am excited about Event Tokens and How it is used. But Somewhere again, Leaderboard rank top 25 players only get rewarded. That's really makes fun more constrained. I hope again this one would be similiar to other constrained previous events. Why??? Why?? Why? Leaderboard rewards should be provided to top 100 leaderboard players atleast. This will bring relaxed and time for other players to earn something. These leaderboard events normally makes the real world routine sluggish and out of order. Some player play around 20hours+.

I am passionate about the New Beholder pet. In this event, I am expecting old sanguine vanities such as Sanguine Royality Outfit, Cerulean Sanguine Outfit, new color might be : WHITE SANGUINE ROYALITY.
The Sanguine Glasses previously which had been converted into crown. Why can't bring NEW SANGUINE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL GLASSES for Vampires?

I also wonder, there is Sanctuary in which one circular bar tenderer is there. Atleast make us to grab some drinks and drinking sound and action emo can be introduced.

I know it won't possible easily on mini-events. All players astonishingly waiting for Solitice Summer Event. Please don't make all of us to wait upto Halloween.

Long live DL!!! Happy DL Birthday Anniversary [emoji512][emoji485]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Uptosts
04-23-2020, 02:38 AM
While the 'gauntlet' system supports full groups, the Beach Gauntlet Event is explicitly balanced for a single Level 51 Vampire (and only allows one player per zone).
I intend to offer multiplayer options for this in the future - either as part of a future event or as part of permanent content :-)

Thanks for the info =)

Uptosts
04-23-2020, 04:08 AM
Thanks you Cinco. I am excited about Event Tokens and How it is used. But Somewhere again, Leaderboard rank top 25 players only get rewarded. That's really makes fun more constrained. I hope again this one would be similiar to other constrained previous events. Why??? Why?? Why? Leaderboard rewards should be provided to top 100 leaderboard players atleast. This will bring relaxed and time for other players to earn something. These leaderboard events normally makes the real world routine sluggish and out of order. Some player play around 20hours+.

I am passionate about the New Beholder pet. In this event, I am expecting old sanguine vanities such as Sanguine Royality Outfit, Cerulean Sanguine Outfit, new color might be : WHITE SANGUINE ROYALITY.
The Sanguine Glasses previously which had been converted into crown. Why can't bring NEW SANGUINE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL GLASSES for Vampires?

I also wonder, there is Sanctuary in which one circular bar tenderer is there. Atleast make us to grab some drinks and drinking sound and action emo can be introduced.

I know it won't possible easily on mini-events. All players astonishingly waiting for Solitice Summer Event. Please don't make all of us to wait upto Halloween.

Long live DL!!! Happy DL Birthday Anniversary [emoji512][emoji485]

I like your ideas! Especially the Sanctuary ones!!
Onces again thank you Cinco! Would be a pleasure to see u on DL :-)

anneowen
04-23-2020, 07:23 AM
Gosh.. I'm so looking forward to this event it's the only beach I'll get to go on this year probably... ty Cinco and behind the scenes xxx
Kind regards
Anne

Supatra.
04-23-2020, 01:10 PM
Super cool

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

Xtylez
04-23-2020, 03:28 PM
Cinco, the 25 wave boss doesn't Spawn
I've already tried it 4 times

Uptosts
04-23-2020, 04:27 PM
Hey! The new update came it is fixed now.

mascotmullah
04-24-2020, 07:51 AM
Um cinco sir this gem adds 15% bonus goldloot but it says stacking so does that mean that the goldloot is only activated when the rest of your equipment is forged with goldloot ? If not I hope you can throw more light on what the stacking means ,also thank you for the event we're all enjoying it so far https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200424/74a2dfe24eb5e49d1e42562a8d90c83b.jpg

Cinco
04-24-2020, 08:22 AM
Um cinco sir this gem adds 15% bonus goldloot but it says stacking so does that mean that the goldloot is only activated when the rest of your equipment is forged with goldloot ? If not I hope you can throw more light on what the stacking means ,also thank you for the event we're all enjoying it so far https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200424/74a2dfe24eb5e49d1e42562a8d90c83b.jpg

Apologies. This “Stacking” in the item description is redundant. All gold loot percentages ‘stack.’ This means that the gold loot percentage of this item adds to any other gold loot items you have equipped. You don’t have to have other gold loot items to get the benefits from this gem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mascotmullah
04-24-2020, 08:37 AM
Apologies. This “Stacking” in the item description is redundant. All gold loot percentages ‘stack.’ This means that the gold loot percentage of this item adds to any other gold loot items you have equipped. You don’t have to have other gold loot items to get the benefits from this gem.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOkay sir noted and thank you for the clarification
Don't forget to stay safe and wash your hands ;-)
Much love

Lastgoodbyes
04-24-2020, 08:40 AM
Cinco quick suggestion.. May you make the locked or chests equipment to be able to preview of the possible rewards.. and another thing these "tradable elixirs" are not tradable i was wondering if this should be fixed

Yet again very proud of your work Cinco - Last

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

thorragnorak03
04-24-2020, 08:45 AM
i want to ask if elder gems only drop from chests or can drop from event boss too?

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
04-24-2020, 08:50 AM
Oops! Sorry almost forgot! we can loot buda pet tradeable version from the boss...

Uptosts
04-24-2020, 08:59 AM
i want to ask if elder gems only drop from chests or can drop from event boss too?

You can drop from boss too.

Cinco
04-24-2020, 10:18 AM
Cinco quick suggestion.. May you make the locked or chests equipment to be able to preview of the possible rewards.. and another thing these "tradable elixirs" are not tradable i was wondering if this should be fixed

Yet again very proud of your work Cinco - Last

I do hope to add the ability to preview individual item contents of these itempacks in the future.

Trade status of those elixirs will be fixed! Thanks :-)

Xtylez
04-24-2020, 10:58 AM
There could be any possibility that You could make "Despairing Elder Blood Tear lvl 51" color yellow instead of red? Bcoz it doesnt work for pvp, neither for Pve so it could be a good addition to make it at least a good-looking gem

Supatra.
04-24-2020, 01:13 PM
Cool

Enviado de meu SM-J710MN usando o Tapatalk

thorragnorak03
04-25-2020, 12:12 AM
drop rate is bad for gems would be would if we buy gems direct from plats instead wasting alot of plats on crates and drop no gem [emoji3525]

A.simple.gamer.
04-25-2020, 01:38 AM
drop rate is bad for gems would be would if we buy gems direct from plats instead wasting alot of plats on crates and drop no gem [emoji3525]

If you think that drop rate is bad,you should open chests... *_*

thorragnorak03
04-25-2020, 04:38 AM
If you think that drop rate is bad,you should open chests... *_*opened chests with 1000 plats and no elder gem drop :( legendary stuff all i got...

A.simple.gamer.
04-25-2020, 04:46 AM
opened chests with 1000 plats and no elder gem drop :( legendary stuff all i got...

I also opened 70 chests and nothing good :)) sadly..

Playerzero
04-25-2020, 05:00 AM
I have a question. Will there a be a time limit for opening chests after event has ended?

Uptosts
04-25-2020, 10:19 AM
I have a question. Will there a be a time limit for opening chests after event has ended?
Well it said in preview it ends may 7th with 3 days cool down so we can spend our tokens, I think that's the time limit.

Playerzero
04-25-2020, 11:50 AM
Yes I saw that but just wondered if the same rule applied to chests since they go into inventory and require plat to open but you are most likely right

thorragnorak03
04-25-2020, 12:45 PM
if anyone disconnected in event in waves then don't receive tokens thats really bad

themythrise
04-26-2020, 12:29 AM
if anyone disconnected in event in waves then don't receive tokens thats really bad

Sent from my vivo 1723 using TapatalkReally this is horrible Cinco. I reached wave 122. Then got disconnected. Some how score captured. But tokens not got. Auto exit option should be there.

Exit till we die or time runs out kinda not worthy. Many players managed to play upto wave 25 and dies themselves sot hat get tokens and restart from wave 1.

Unusual Simple death requires to get "Exit Window" to earn their token rewards.

It should be fixed at the earliest.

themythrise
04-26-2020, 12:32 AM
I also opened 70 chests and nothing good :)) sadly..Opening atleast -Locked Chests and Elder's Legendary chests must be using gold. There is chance to get 51 relics but not 100% sure that we get. That chance is depend upon luck.

Most of players and new ones cannt have that much plats to open them. Though they working hard to get something from the Birthday event. Looks like Birthday event meant for Platinum Players only.

I urge you to consider our voice and hope it will be fixed. Gifts cannt be like exclusive you know bro.

themythrise
04-26-2020, 12:36 AM
Opening atleast -Locked Chests and Elder's Legendary chests must be using gold. There is chance to get 51 relics but not 100% sure that we get. That chance is depend upon luck.

Most of players and new ones cannt have that much plats to open them. Though they working hard to get something from the Birthday event. Looks like Birthday event meant for Platinum Players only.

I urge you to consider our voice and hope it will be fixed. Gifts cannt be like exclusive you know bro.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkI meant to say. Gift content must be exclusive. Not the key to open it.

I hope it will be considered.

Thanks in advance.

Long live DL!!!

Uptosts
04-26-2020, 04:16 AM
Opening atleast -Locked Chests and Elder's Legendary chests must be using gold. There is chance to get 51 relics but not 100% sure that we get. That chance is depend upon luck.

Yep agree. Since only necromancer bags are free to open there's none other which requires gold to open.

Also, Thank you Cinco for giving us chance to buy swimsuits from past year's :-)

Stay safe, We all love you Cinco!!

A.simple.gamer.
04-26-2020, 01:31 PM

I really want for this to happen ...Let's hope that Mr Cinco will see this post... GL at event everybody.

kingoo7
04-26-2020, 05:34 PM
thanks for event cinco.
it would be good if event bosses drop elder weapons and gems for level 51 :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
04-27-2020, 08:15 AM
thanks for event cinco.
it would be good if event bosses drop elder weapons and gems for level 51 :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalkthey do drop elder gems... just very rare

kingoo7
04-27-2020, 08:27 AM
they do drop elder gems... just very rare

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalkoh ok thanks.
I saved 7k tokens from event but no gem drop yet.

A.simple.gamer.
04-27-2020, 11:33 AM
oh ok thanks.
I saved 7k tokens from event but no gem drop yet.

Same here,I didn't drop anything ,but I don't give up..

kingoo7
04-27-2020, 12:51 PM
Same here,I didn't drop anything ,but I don't give up..my heart doesn't give up only hands give up lol

Tinkerbelldoll
04-27-2020, 07:36 PM
Cinco bring back classic red bath set. I will gladly pay as much plat as you’d like. I don’t care how much I just want it back...

Tinkerbelldoll
04-27-2020, 07:39 PM
Also are the new gold and black swimsuits bought with tokens tradeable ?? I’d like to know before I waste my tokens and plat

nadineelfen
05-01-2020, 07:39 AM
Same same hope he see it

nadineelfen
05-01-2020, 07:42 AM
I really want for this to happen ...Let's hope that Mr Cinco will see this post... GL at event everybody.

Yes i agree too :( make it possible cinco plz

Everlights
05-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Cinco bring back classic red bath set. I will gladly pay as much plat as you’d like. I don’t care how much I just want it back...

You want it back because you don't own it. No cinco don't bring it back, its enough that ceru has been brought back. Its ridiculous that vanities come back here and there, might as well tell us which exactly will always be brought back and which won't. It always ruins their prices

Everlights
05-01-2020, 11:52 AM
If you want it go buy it from auction or from people.

Arhk
05-04-2020, 08:54 AM
It's good but please increase dropping rate

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Uptosts
05-05-2020, 03:26 AM
Gauntlet is permanent fyi

Yay!! Really?
Cinco, please tell us if it's gonna be permanent in DL... just curious =)

Thanks again for this new event, looking forward to next future events.

Everlights
05-05-2020, 08:19 AM
stop being lazy and go farm scrubs. pve is part of the game too, you can’t have everything spoon fed to you through plat purchases

What did you have before that ? A pink bandana ?

vipulbahad555
05-06-2020, 08:48 AM
It's good but please increase dropping rate

Sent from my Redmi 7 using TapatalkAgree , last day of event still nothing got specially ( elder gems) do anything pls.

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

qok
05-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Cinco can we get new level cap cause 51 is not enough? It takes 2 weeks maximum to cap to max level. Also we need new weapons

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

Lastgoodbyes
05-07-2020, 01:38 PM
cinco.. shouldnt top 10 and top 5 recieve the same rewards?.. we did not receive the baron of blood beach title.. unless this is an issue.. perhaps you can fix

Cinco
05-07-2020, 01:42 PM
cinco.. shouldnt top 10 and top 5 recieve the same rewards?.. we did not receive the baron of blood beach title.. unless this is an issue.. perhaps you can fix

Top 5 get the "Gauntlet Guru" and the "Baron of the Beach" titles. I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier but you will only see three (3) rewards when viewing the Quest (because that is how the Quest reward interface is currently configured). The fourth reward item on the list for Top 5 is the "Gauntlet Guru" title... and though it is not visible in the quest interface it is applied to your character.

kingoo7
05-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Top 5 get the "Gauntlet Guru" and the "Baron of the Beach" titles. I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier but you will only see three (3) rewards when viewing the Quest (because that is how the Quest reward interface is currently configured). The fourth reward item on the list for Top 5 is the "Gauntlet Guru" title... and though it is not visible in the quest interface it is applied to your character.when event started it say gauntlet guru title for top 25 players please check at top in event preview thanks bro

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200507/e78fa11b080893745e5bb201bf39c567.jpg

thorragnorak03
05-07-2020, 04:42 PM

NEW SWIMWEAR!

EVENT TOKENS

ITEM PACKS
A new type of item!

THE BEACH GAUNTLET!

LEADERBOARD REWARDS

TIMING

Shown: Buda the Beholder (account-bound for Event Tokens, trade-friendly can be looted from event bosses)cinco can you check rewards for top 25 leaderboard players it said in preview here that top 25 players will get "Gauntlet Guru" title+ vanity but we receive only vanity.
Can you please take a look into it.

Everlights
05-08-2020, 08:03 AM
Cinco how does expanding the event sound to you? Maybe another week or atleast a few more days.. me personally I played a lot in the event and i didn't really manage to get some stuff like the new strong pets, still didnt have enough points.. going through the waves and collecting tokens wasn't as easy for some of us tbh.. if not then are the tokens system gonna be a permanent thing at some point and we will get another chance to get that stuff ?