PDA

View Full Version : <Kill Shot> to You

Antiplague
04-23-2020, 02:30 AM
As our family has recently made it to the leaderboard we here now accepting just friend req from others to help them with quest and maps and learning to grow and explore arlor with a cool circle of friends. Add me (Bambamkazaam) or

(Djluci- Master and Listpost Co-master) as friends as they are the owners of kill shot the guild. They are very active and helpful just have fun and bring no drama and u safe and have endless friends. Again have fun add them if u want help lvling and merching and farming.

Spooked
04-23-2020, 06:50 AM
Theres a guild section on this forums dedicated to.. Guilds!!
you should post it there.
Good for you for the idea nonetheless, helpful guilds are one of the veins of Arlor that keep the heart pumping.

Jausa
04-23-2020, 07:25 AM
As our family has recently made it to the leaderboard we here now accepting just friend req from others to help them with quest and maps and learning to grow and explore arlor with a cool circle of friends. Add me (Bambamkazaam) or

(Djluci- Master and Listpost Co-master) as friends as they are the owners of kill shot the guild. They are very active and helpful just have fun and bring no drama and u safe and have endless friends. Again have fun add them if u want help lvling and merching and farming.Since you are the owners of Kill shot do you own the people in it too?

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk