PDA

View Full Version : Finding buyers sts

xpcoolboy
04-23-2020, 04:04 AM
Ofc we all know when someone trying to sell something all ppl are lowballing him and it take alot of time to find the right buyer so i suggest making this as there is auc for selling stuff make an auc for ppl who put their price for buying item

Example : someone wanna buy ( item ) for 5m he go to that new auc and creat title in that auc for buying that (item) for 5m

The auc works this way

[ item name ] = ( price u paying for it )

That auc will help u if u trying to sell item but hard to find the buyer u go to that auc search for ur item name and look for the prices ppl ready to pay u for ur item

But we all know there will be drama and we will see ppl saying buying deary egg 999m

So here is it there is option where u can report that title he made and many reports lead that guy to be bannned from that auc for 4 days

That will help alot of ppl bec some ppl take alot of time to try find that item they looking for so insted they put their thread in that auc and say the price they are ready to pay for it and whait if ppl pm them

Thats my idea idk if its good or not but it just came in my mind :3

I made a nother thread here bec suggest section not alot of ppl look in it
Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Noobguyplay
04-23-2020, 05:03 AM
Ofc we all know when someone trying to sell something all ppl are lowballing him and it take alot of time to find the right buyer so i suggest making this as there is auc for selling stuff make an auc for ppl who put their price for buying item

Example : someone wanna buy ( item ) for 5m he go to that new auc and creat title in that auc for buying that (item) for 5m

The auc works this way

[ item name ] = ( price u paying for it )

That auc will help u if u trying to sell item but hard to find the buyer u go to that auc search for ur item name and look for the prices ppl ready to pay u for ur item

But we all know there will be drama and we will see ppl saying buying deary egg 999m

So here is it there is option where u can report that title he made and many reports lead that guy to be bannned from that auc for 4 days

That will help alot of ppl bec some ppl take alot of time to try find that item they looking for so insted they put their thread in that auc and say the price they are ready to pay for it and whait if ppl pm them

Thats my idea idk if its good or not but it just came in my mind :3

I made a nother thread here bec suggest section not alot of ppl look in it

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalki always think about it @Futumsh @Cinco Try considering this please idk he explained it well But i get his point if better explaination needed just ask

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ioading
04-23-2020, 06:48 AM
-1. Sounds bad

Noobguyplay
04-23-2020, 06:50 AM
-1. Sounds badYeah sounds bad reducing waiting time for you to buy an iten you really need really fast right?

Ioading
04-23-2020, 06:50 AM
Yeah sounds bad reducing waiting time for you to buy an iten you really need really fast right?

yea its awful

Noobguyplay
04-23-2020, 06:52 AM
yea its awfulYeah i'd rather no life tf out of the game and 24/7 fir 3 weeks until i find something Definitely better can agree

Ioading
04-23-2020, 06:54 AM
Yeah i'd rather no life tf out of the game and 24/7 fir 3 weeks until i find something Definitely better can agree

yeah u feel me right???

Noobguyplay
04-23-2020, 06:59 AM
yeah u feel me right???Yeahhh i feel u heavy bro

Ioading
04-23-2020, 07:36 AM
Yeahhh i feel u heavy bro

do not call me like that.

Azerothraven
04-23-2020, 07:51 AM
This has been suggested before but it doesn’t work like that. It sounds great as a buyer but it has many underlying issues.

E.g. It’s the seller that gets to chose what items they want to sell their items. If they implement this then that power is taken away from the people that pay thousands of dollars on plat. It’s the same for people that spend hours farming to have someone tell them what’s their time and effort worth.

There is a reason why no game does this to begin with.

xpcoolboy
04-24-2020, 09:46 PM
This has been suggested before but it doesn’t work like that. It sounds great as a buyer but it has many underlying issues.

E.g. It’s the seller that gets to chose what items they want to sell their items. If they implement this then that power is taken away from the people that pay thousands of dollars on plat. It’s the same for people that spend hours farming to have someone tell them what’s their time and effort worth.

There is a reason why no game does this to begin with.Well then that thing dosent have to be in this

xpcoolboy
04-27-2020, 09:57 AM
Sad that this thread is forgotten

arcanefid
04-27-2020, 05:44 PM
Maybe a way to make this work without all the "999M Deary Eggs" would be that you can list the name of the item you want, but cannot set a price you want to pay for it. That way, the sellers will know who needs what, and they can negotiate the price.

Since this can be easily abused, maybe a limit to one active entry for account (not character) would be fine.