PDA

View Full Version : League of assassinz

Pages : 1 [2] 3

hoodedhoodlum
10-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Loa bday was a huge success. Thank you Sgt for the help reaching level cap twice. The guild appreciates all the help that you guys give. Are we ever going to have an actual LOA gathering? Hmmm? Could be awesome

Anoushka
10-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Well I have been thinking of this for some time and have had some minor discussions with other members about actually having a LoA Conference, where we can get to meet all the people behind the toons. The only issue would be the fact that we have members from all over the globe and so any get together would obviously have to be at a location that suits the majority. We may be able to have a system whereby we get people to indicate where they would be willing to travel to to attend such an event and then based on this information start organising a LoA Conference / Convention at a date way into the future, obviously next year sometime. I'd love to hear your ideas and feedback on this so please respond to this message. See you in the game Hoodedhoodlum, your friend, Officer Anoushka :angel:
Loa bday was a huge success. Thank you Sgt for the help reaching level cap twice. The guild appreciates all the help that you guys give. Are we ever going to have an actual LOA gathering? Hmmm? Could be awesome

spypeter1
10-23-2012, 03:55 AM
Does delivering items breaking the law, i really confused of that. Because that ,one of the members of LOA is quitting. Pls answer thx.....:lemo:

hoodedhoodlum
10-23-2012, 04:25 AM
Could easly be arrange. My 9-5 job is an event coordinator and I could make it pretty awesome even involve other guilds in the game. Down to finacial sponsorship. Im good at what I do.

hoodedhoodlum
10-23-2012, 04:27 AM
@spypeter no but when that player who is asking is a constant begger i feel it becomes a judgement call

Anoushka
10-23-2012, 05:53 AM
No delivering items is not breaking the rules of LoA. Without knowing the facts it is hard to pass judgement after the event. So don't worry, you don't get booted or banned from LoA without three warnings so if you do something by mistake then you won't get booted. Also don't forget to respect officers in game, that is a good rule to abide by. See you on SL soon!!

Regards
Officer Anoushka

Anoushka
10-23-2012, 05:55 AM
Yay lets do it! Time to start organising this awesome event!!!!!!!!

Asifrausa
10-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Could easly be arrange. My 9-5 job is an event coordinator and I could make it pretty awesome even involve other guilds in the game. Down to finacial sponsorship. Im good at what I do.

Wow I like that idea lets do it.
Awesome thanks.
Oh, and remember to consult with Sgt before making any kinds of event so, that he can make it official and so, that we officers can be apart of the events success and in the making the event. :) :)
Thank you.

Asifrausa
10-24-2012, 02:15 AM
18691 18692

Happy couple lol :) :vwink:

spypeter1
10-24-2012, 06:15 AM

Aha, finally. I can post pics to forum lol

Btw, here's my character with Hoodedhoodlum, Uoo, pinkslimnfit, and pullmyhair

Killing the wraith

spypeter1
10-24-2012, 06:17 AM

Why only me gets the uncommon items:mad:, while others got vanities:cower:

EgyLegend
10-24-2012, 09:39 AM
U can take screenshot peter, it will be of higher quality :-D and dont worry about drops ur time will come :-D

Asifrausa
10-24-2012, 09:56 AM
Oh wow um, what do you use to take these picture, it's blurry.
I can't make out the first picture but the second picture was okay.
Did you play on the phone or on the pc coz if it's pc then you pres prt sc to take a screen shot, or if a lap top ctrl + prt sc.
Phone... Idk coz I've not learn how to do it yet :)

spypeter1
10-25-2012, 07:25 AM
I finally lvl up to 46 after taking so much time in lvl 45 (2 months, duuuh)

spypeter1
10-25-2012, 07:28 AM
Lol, dunno how.....:cold:

U can take screenshot peter, it will be of higher quality :-D and dont worry about drops ur time will come :-D

spypeter1
10-25-2012, 07:31 AM
I don't know how to take screenshots in my tablet, that's why all of my pic is blurry, lol:confusion:. Teach me pls....:sorrow:

EgyLegend
10-25-2012, 11:19 AM
I know theres a button for screenshot beside the home button in android tablets..but im nt sure about ipad tho

sgtsloter
10-26-2012, 12:37 AM
LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ GROUP has just been made on Facebook. Hope our guild friends can find it of good use.
LOA guild rules will soon be posted on Facebook group and Spacetime forum/group.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/498354696854953/

We are trying to make our guild run smoothly so I would appreciate if we all work on this together. If you have any ideas feal free to share.
Thank you your friend
Sgtsloter :)

spypeter1
10-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Not the blurry ones doesn't it huh?:o

spypeter1
10-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Wow, its gonna be a big meeting down here:emmersed:

Asifrausa
10-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Hey guys I hope you'll vote for me on the Halloween Costume contest event :) (Its a pol vote )
Thank you.

PullMyHair
10-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Hey boys and girls! Enjoy the show xD

sgtsloter
10-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Hey guys I hope you'll vote for me on the Halloween Costume contest event :) (Its a pol vote )
Thank you.
Good luck on contest Asi.

sgtsloter
10-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Sup everyone just here to ask everyone to show our LOA support to Asifrausa and Zhame on the Halloween contest pls vote http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73196-2012-Holo-ween-Costume-Contest!-VOTING!

spypeter1
10-29-2012, 03:21 AM
Lol, i use screenshot app:biggrin: . Btw, there is no screenshot button beside the home button in Tablet:apthy:

I know theres a button for screenshot beside the home button in android tablets..but im nt sure about ipad tho

spypeter1
10-29-2012, 03:29 AM

spypeter1
10-29-2012, 06:46 AM
I'm here singing, and no one watch me:02.47-tranquillity:

Btw, i'm singing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq8Dgcy4MDY

EgyLegend
10-29-2012, 11:23 PM
LOL! Haha, btw its good tht u found a solution to ur problem..it doesnt have to be screenshot button :-D

Asifrausa
10-30-2012, 03:32 AM
Nice song. :)
Good job. :)

Zaonabiuibil
10-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Lol! Tell the guy how to take a screenshot and soon he's working it like a pro! Nice screenshoots!

sgtsloter
10-31-2012, 02:15 AM
Happy Halloween everyone
We will be having a Halloween party at DL. Pls check in with officer akilo or anouska during the day. To get marked down for wining prize. Prize will be given in SL currency since our guild is based at S.L. :) wish you luck and hope to see you their.
Thank you your friend
Sgtsloter

spypeter1
10-31-2012, 05:00 AM
Nice song. :)
Good job. :)

Lol, thx:triumphant:

spypeter1
10-31-2012, 05:01 AM
Lol! Tell the guy how to take a screenshot and soon he's working it like a pro! Nice screenshoots!

Lol, btw, the name is spypeter and i figure it out myself using an app, lol:eagerness:

Asifrausa
10-31-2012, 05:13 AM
Happy Halloween everyone
We will be having a Halloween party at DL. Pls check in with officer akilo or anouska during the day. To get marked down for wining prize. Prize will be given in SL currency since our guild is based at S.L. :) wish you luck and hope to see you their.
Thank you your friend
Sgtsloter

Cool Halloween Party. Haha
Happy Halloween to all LOA members and to all SL, PL, and DL players.
Btw my IGN in DL is Leonardoza so plz add me to LOA thank you oh and PL is demoniacalj, plz add that too thank you :)

sgtsloter
10-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Congratulations Asifrausa for winning 3rd place on Halloween costume contest.

Asifrausa
10-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Yay! Thanks to all for supporting me :)
May you all be bless by the almighty God Himself :)

sgtsloter
11-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Now you may post any item you wish to sell or trade at LOA SALES & TRADEING DEPARTMENT group on facebook. Buy, sell or trade at your own risk. Hopefully this will help our guildmates that like to do sales :)
Thank you your friend
Sgtsloter

https://www.facebook.com/groups/519660571378851

Jblazer
11-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Trading*?

sgtsloter
11-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Trading*?
Sry about that reson is because when name was maid it was going to be ( LOA SALES & TRADE DEPARTMENT ) but dident sound good so I added the (ING) lol forgot to take off the (E) :)

Asifrausa
11-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Cool. Thanks :)

sgtsloter
11-06-2012, 09:59 PM
League of Assassinz is now available at A.L.
Anoushka will hold guild leadership till I can get my Sgtsloter toon in game or further notice.
Thank you all for always supporting LOA
Your friend
Sgtsloter

spypeter1
11-07-2012, 06:46 AM
LOA:encouragement:

EgyLegend
11-07-2012, 09:48 AM
lol nice one haha

Asifrausa
11-08-2012, 06:20 AM
Haha its creative and funny I like it :)

Anoushka
11-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Thanks for allowing me the honour of establishing the inaugural League of Assassinz Guild in Arcane Legends Sgt. I am truly humbled by your trust and confidence in me to hold the fort, so to speak, until you can grace us with your prescence.

For those members already in Arcane Legends, please send Anoushka a friend invite and message and I will add you to the guild. Also please bear with me while I adapt to the keyboard on the Samsung tablet....I much prefer my iPad, however until the game is available in the Apple Store I must persevere. This is the reason why I am not very vocal whilst in Arcane Legends...but I am improving.

Anyway, to everyone in all League of Assassinz guilds across all four Spacetimestudio games, have fun, take care and see you in game soon.

League of Assassinz is now available at A.L.
Anoushka will hold guild leadership till I can get my Sgtsloter toon in game or further notice.
Thank you all for always supporting LOA
Your friend
Sgtsloter

Asifrausa
11-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks for allowing me the honour of establishing the inaugural League of Assassinz Guild in Arcane Legends Sgt. I am truly humbled by your trust and confidence in me to hold the fort, so to speak, until you can grace us with your prescence.

For those members already in Arcane Legends, please send Anoushka a friend invite and message and I will add you to the guild. Also please bear with me while I adapt to the keyboard on the Samsung tablet....I much prefer my iPad, however until the game is available in the Apple Store I must persevere. This is the reason why I am not very vocal whilst in Arcane Legends...but I am improving.

Anyway, to everyone in all League of Assassinz guilds across all four Spacetimestudio games, have fun, take care and see you in game soon.

Aww that's sweet of you Ano. :)

sgtsloter
11-12-2012, 12:56 AM
I think the most important thing not just in the game but also in real life is RESPECT.19980

Asifrausa
11-12-2012, 01:48 AM
I agreed with ya Sgt respect, not only it should be shown in game but also in a daily life or basis. :)
Happy gaming and respect each other :)

sgtsloter
11-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Hello everyone, I'm here to tell you the actual MISSION that I have. Sure being on the leaderboards is awsome. But the real reason why I play these games is to try to keep our younger generation busy here. Instead of in gangs and drugs take them away from us. If we can save a kid from growing up in that environment, show them that education is the way to succeed in life. Then we have completed a mission. Please join the cause.
Thank you all
Sgtsloter

sgtsloter
11-18-2012, 05:02 AM
I'd like to say thank you to everyone still active in SL from LOA, and for those that say LOA isint active just want to let you know we have expanded to AL also. So that might be the reason you don't see as many of our friends online in SL. Super special thanks to everyone in LOA. Have fun is what is most important so see all soon :)
Your friend
Sgtsloter

EgyLegend
11-18-2012, 05:52 PM
thank u sarge for clearing that point,and i guess thats the same case in the other guilds too :D
we all try to do our best to take care of the guild in AL and be be on SL at the same time :)

sgtsloter
11-23-2012, 10:57 PM
If their is anyone that needs or wishes to join LOA in PL,DL,SL, or AL and can't find someone to invite you in. Pls contact me here from 6:00pm-1:30am pacific standard time (California USA)

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

I will gladly logon to invite you. Just send me a pm first.
Thank you all your friend
Sgtsloter

Babbare
11-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Much respect to you guys. If any of you guys want me to make a killer LoA just hit me up. I'll be glad to do it, especially after what I read from the officer, and GM.

sgtsloter
11-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Much respect to you guys. If any of you guys want me to make a killer LoA just hit me up. I'll be glad to do it, especially after what I read from the officer, and GM.
Thank you for the respect part. I just dident understand the (Make a killer LOA ?) Part

Babbare
11-24-2012, 02:17 AM
Thank you for the respect part. I just dident understand the (Make a killer LOA ?) Part

Lol seems double stand cause of the guild name. Umm just if you ever need a Main LoA signature for you, or if the guild mates want one, I'll make a really good one if you ever wanted. Open to all LoA members as well. Just liked what I read, and giving back for your effort is a small portion I can do to show that it does make a change.

sgtsloter
11-24-2012, 03:08 AM
Thank you do much for clearing this up. As for the signature ofer ill bring it to our guild friends tnx

Babbare
11-24-2012, 10:44 AM
Thank you do much for clearing this up. As for the signature ofer ill bring it to our guild friends tnx

Sounds good to me! I already have an idea of what I want to do for it anyways lol

spypeter1
11-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Is there a LOA AL guild forum in here?:confused:

sgtsloter
11-24-2012, 10:44 PM
LOA now in AL guild forum also :) tnx for the reminder spypeter.

WarPain WarSpear
11-28-2012, 10:50 AM
nice guild huh (especially giving creds for lvling up players to lvl 41) ^ ^

EgyLegend
11-28-2012, 04:05 PM
yes, it is a reward for the efforts players did to reach the cap, and as u knw lvl41 cap was far from being easy
i hope u or anyone else dont misunderstand that :)

EgyLegend
11-28-2012, 04:20 PM

WOOOT! LOA breaks into 200 capped members!! great job all peeps in LOA :) keep it up guys and always HAVE FUN! :D

and as sgt always says '' Everyone in League of Assassinz is #1 '' :D

also great job to all the other guilds (those on leaderboards & those who r not), who r keepin it nice and fun cuz thats what matters after all :) :)

Usajade
11-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Loa is a nice guild , it was a nice gesture on sgts part to offer the reward since we spent plat on enhacers . I for one did it for my own pleasure and donated the credits back to the guild to fund guild games:):)

Zaonabiuibil
11-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Very nice job guys! I look forward to seeing your future success! Keep up the good work! (-b^.^)-b

WarPain WarSpear
11-29-2012, 08:46 AM

WOOOT! LOA breaks into 200 capped members!! great job all peeps in LOA :) keep it up guys and always HAVE FUN! :D

and as sgt always says '' Everyone in League of Assassinz is #1 '' :D

also great job to all the other guilds (those on leaderboards & those who r not), who r keepin it nice and fun cuz thats what matters after all :) :)

Because of the case, maybe players attract and cause your members increase to 1k after some years, undefeatable guild ^_^

sgtsloter
11-30-2012, 11:08 PM
LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ does not promote Any type of narcotics (drugs). So pls keep it off guild chat. For those ppl that are into that type of environment, that is your life we can't tell you what to do. Pls keep inmind that we do have young players in game.
Thank you all
Sgtsloter

EgyLegend
12-06-2012, 08:59 AM

congratz to Machw for winning LOA shield design contest & great job to all the participants ur all awesome :D

also awesome job to our fellow Akilo for the finishing & the great final cover :)

sgtsloter
12-07-2012, 12:29 AM

congratz to Machw for winning LOA shield design contest & great job to all the participants ur all awesome :D

also awesome job to our fellow Akilo for the finishing & the great final cover :)

Awsome art work guys :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:cool::cool:

Babbare
12-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Keep raising the bar high for success, and others will follow.

sgtsloter
12-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Guess name of toon to win

sgtsloter
12-13-2012, 03:59 AM
Congratulations Jairangelox on wining the GUESS TOON'S NAME contest. Enjoy your 10,000 credits have fun :cool:

sgtsloter
12-17-2012, 04:51 AM
Hope to see u in the next photo

Korax
12-22-2012, 12:33 PM
What's up LOA, I'll going to online again soon. :)

Help me to catch up IG. :D

sgtsloter
12-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Welcome back :cool:

Otimustprime
12-23-2012, 11:27 PM
Hehe remember me ? ^^

spypeter1
12-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi guildmates, im gonna posting here since AL guild forum isnt active, lol.;)

As u all know, there is gonna be christmas at 25th December, and everyone's talking about christmas except me. That's because i'm a muslim and not allowed to say "Merry christmas". So i guess i'll say...

Me as part of "Spys", "Petes", "Kendos", and "Jreeengks" family and their companion/pets is saying
Happy celebrating Christmas!!!

Korax
12-30-2012, 10:19 AM
Advance Happy New Year LOA

sgtsloter
12-31-2012, 12:35 AM
Happy new year everyone.
Inviting everyone to join us to celebrate the new year. FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE REALEASED SOON. :cool:

sgtsloter
01-01-2013, 03:21 AM
League of assassinz
i'm here to say thank you to everyone for the wonderful year of 2012. During this year i got to meet many ppl from difrent parts of the world. Although we all have difrent ways and ideas and at times we would disagree with eachother. But i think it's the differences that we have that makes our guild more fun. Can u imagine if everyone was the same (boring).many times i heared that loa wouldent last, by many ppl. I guess we have proved them* wrong. We even made a comeback after a massive boot. The time i accidentally gave guild away wile i was trying to boot someone. Twice in one week lol.thanks to sts. We got loa back within 3 days. We still managed always to be successeful.like iv aways said it's not the (gm) of a guild that makes a guild successful. It's the ppl that are in the guild that makes it successfull. Thanks to everyones time and effort is what has always put us on top. Go go go loa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy new year everyone
your friend always
sgtsloter

sgtsloter
01-14-2013, 10:02 PM
League of Assassinz does not promote the acts of spying or disrespecting of other guilds or game players. If this were to happen please contact any officer or myself of this action. Violators of this conduct will be asked to voluntarily remove them self from LOA guild, failure to comply will result in being booted from guild.
Thank you all
Your friend
Sgtsloter
had to bump this post up aperently ppl still think LOA has conflict with other guilds. Clearing things up LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ is a friendly guild. So no we do not hate others in game, its part of our guild rules.
Rule: Respect everyone in game.
Thank you
Sgtsloter

sgtsloter
01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
If anyone wile you are in game ask you for your info pls report them. Aperently their has been ppl impersonating STS staff. Trying to trick ppl to give them their info. Be safe in game and have fun.

Pandasrule
01-18-2013, 08:46 PM
:cool:These are the officers of L.O.A.:cool:
:cool:LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ:cool:
Aaxqpo / Xqpost / Xqpowder / Xqpower
Arirefie
Deiabif
Fausav / Saintbird / Saintcats
Firefoxyrush
Frit
Ixrxgio / Tankingcrazy / Hawkingcrazy
Kebene
Morcheeba
Motokojk
Powersupply / Veunadaz / Herbalifeu
Slyorc / Slyoro / Slyore
Tearacan / Tearanag / Tearanev
Tearaele / Tearaimy / Tearaida
Zhailord /Zhaiop
Zheonascarin
Darkduck / Defydeath /defyduck
Theminecraft / xrayking
Kaikush / Oso / wikdthumper
Exude / Reduxe
Devildog
Falsha
Quesoamerican
Girlscantank
Anoushka
Heonata
Xxkaosxx
Xqnobility
Zaozubam
Chiuawety
;)These ppl are the one that enforce the rules, help others in LOA, none LOA ppl 2 so if u see them around and u need help they are more than willing to help.
P.S. But not only these ppl are willing to help. All of our guild recruters,members are very friendly, helpfull.
;) Thank-you all your friend
:cool:SGTSLOTER

Can I be recruiter or officer people r saying bad words when officers r not around

Pandasrule
01-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Congratulations Jairangelox on wining the GUESS TOON'S NAME contest. Enjoy your 10,000 credits have fun :cool:

Jesejames was in that time cool

Pandasrule
01-18-2013, 08:53 PM
Sgtsloter loa is good guild but I might move out sry
______

Pandasrule
01-18-2013, 08:54 PM
Mightmive out
____

Pandasrule
01-18-2013, 08:55 PM

How do u win the contest

sgtsloter
01-18-2013, 09:10 PM
He guessed the secret toons name on post #320

sgtsloter
01-18-2013, 09:13 PM
Np Pandasrule come see us anytime :) like I always say once a LOA always a LOA =once a friend always a friend

sgtsloter
01-18-2013, 10:29 PM
you and sentimustprime not allow to join loa because you talking bad about loa in lobby
Hehe remember me ? ^^
Actually they where removed from guild for breaking guild rules by a officer. That's the reson they can't rejoin.

Pandasrule
01-19-2013, 02:30 PM
Thank-you to all the ppl that helped me lvl up my alt toon Veunadaz.

Can u add me

sgtsloter
01-21-2013, 04:15 AM
Okey everyone here goes a new way to win credits. We will try this in Star Legends game first.
I will be taking a snapshot once daily anytime between 6pm-6am pacific standard (California)time.
I will post the snapshot here and in
LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ Facebook group everyday. Winners will get 10,000 credits each. On every Friday I will announce the winners.

How to win: be on SL game at the time the snapshot is taken. The persons with the most times their characters name is in the snapshot wins.
How about if your on your alt character one day and another day you are on your main does this count? YES as long as you verify its your toon.
How will u know u won? We will post the names of winners here and in Facebook group.
Any questions feal free to msg me. I will reply as soon as posible.
Event will start in 17 hrs good luck everyone.

spypeter1
01-21-2013, 05:43 AM
Actually they where removed from guild for breaking guild rules by a officer. That's the reson they can't rejoin.

Removed by Anoushka for exact, and in that time, i really think she is a boy -.-"

spypeter1
01-21-2013, 05:44 AM
Lol, they even admitted it

sgtsloter
01-21-2013, 11:58 PM
First snapshot 1/5 if your toon name is in the photo you are one step ahead at the chance to win 10,000 credits. For more details see
post #343
Okey everyone here goes a new way to win credits. We will try this in Star Legends game first.
I will be taking a snapshot once daily anytime between 6pm-6am pacific standard (California)time.
I will post the snapshot here and in
LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ Facebook group everyday. Winners will get 10,000 credits each. On every Friday I will announce the winners.

How to win: be on SL game at the time the snapshot is taken. The persons with the most times their characters name is in the snapshot wins.
How about if your on your alt character one day and another day you are on your main does this count? YES as long as you verify its your toon.
How will u know u won? We will post the names of winners here and in Facebook group.
Any questions feal free to msg me. I will reply as soon as posible.
Event will start in 17 hrs good luck everyone.

Pandasrule
01-22-2013, 12:03 AM
First snapshot 1/5 if your toon name is in the photo you are one step ahead at the chance to win 10,000 credits

yay i hope i win

Xifus
01-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Sweet! Thanks Sarge.

Asifrausa
01-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Its been awhile since I've played STS games and been on forum

sgtsloter
01-22-2013, 02:16 AM
Its been awhile since I've played STS games and been on forum

Welcome back :):):):):)

sgtsloter
01-22-2013, 02:23 AM
Sweet! Thanks Sarge.

Thank you actually for being a part of LOA. :cool:

leeelooo
01-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Edit... i posted in wrong thread...

sgtsloter
01-22-2013, 09:35 PM
Edit... i posted in wrong thread...
No worries :cool:
Same guild just difrent game.
Welcome to LOA

sgtsloter
01-23-2013, 02:10 AM
This is snapshot 2/5
First snapshot 1/5 if your toon name is in the photo you are one step ahead at the chance to win 10,000 credits. For more details see
post #343

Xifus
01-23-2013, 11:03 AM
Nice, I'm 2/5 now. :-) I also hit 46 last night for my first elite lvl cap. :-D I freaking LOVE this game and this guild. Big thanks to Solderofortun(who also hit 46 last night), Demonripper, and Solidpink for running Numa-Scorn a million times with me. Next, getting Demon to 46!

sgtsloter
01-23-2013, 08:16 PM
Nice, I'm 2/5 now. :-) I also hit 46 last night for my first elite lvl cap. :-D I freaking LOVE this game and this guild. Big thanks to Solderofortun(who also hit 46 last night), Demonripper, and Solidpink for running Numa-Scorn a million times with me. Next, getting Demon to 46!
Congratulations
Awesome teamwork guys
Big time respects goes out to you guys for reaching lvl 46. Specially since its harder now to find ppl to do runs.

sgtsloter
01-24-2013, 07:32 AM
This is snapshot 2/5

Snapshot 3/5 :)

sgtsloter
01-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Snapshot 3/5 :)

Snapshot 4/5 has now been taken

sgtsloter
01-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Snapshot 4/5 has now been taken

Finally snapshot 5/5. I will announce the winner shortly.
Thank you all for participation.

sgtsloter
01-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Congratulations Panamo
You have just won 10,000 sl credits
Thank you for participation everyone

Esoul
01-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Hey everyone! :)

sgtsloter
01-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Hey everyone! :)
Sup how are you

Pandasrule
01-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Congratulations tall LOA personel that have leveled up so fast. To those that have reached lvl 41 u have 16000 credits in ur poket once the new update comes Thank-you all.

Do u still get the money after that time now

sgtsloter
01-27-2013, 03:49 AM
Do u still get the money after that time now
That was for lvl 41 cap :):)
Here in LOA we always try to find a way for our guild friends to win credits one way or another.

Pandasrule
01-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Congratulations Panamo
You have just won 10,000 sl credits
Thank you for participation everyone

Does the event still go

Pandasrule
01-27-2013, 12:06 PM
That was for lvl 41 cap :):)
Here in LOA we always try to find a way for our guild friends to win credits one way or another.

So no

Kingofrsjr
01-29-2013, 10:06 PM
sgt, if its possible, you need to add the name of game in the title so we know (without clicking all of them) which game the thread will lead to. this thread leads to SL while the other thread has the same name but leads to AL.

sgtsloter
01-29-2013, 11:43 PM
sgt, if its possible, you need to add the name of game in the title so we know (without clicking all of them) which game the thread will lead to. this thread leads to SL while the other thread has the same name but leads to AL.

I don't know witch search method you use but if you are using the menu bar tap (forums) it shows you the list of the games tap the game then go to guild list and u will find our thread.
If u are using the search bar wright League of assassinz and it will show a list of threads of LOA. Look to the right side of page and it says the name of the game.
Hope this helps if not pls let me know is be glad to find a better way for you to find.
Tnx

sgtsloter
02-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Keeping in touch with guild friends
Scan or look us up in Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/498354696854953/

You may also try kik app

Drioyard
02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Il try :)

neazagras
02-02-2013, 12:35 AM
then ill try this too master

Korax
02-04-2013, 12:55 PM
The Korax Returns @ 2/20/2013! :loyal:

Excited :banana:

sgtsloter
02-04-2013, 10:52 PM
The Korax Returns @ 2/20/2013! :loyal:

Excited :banana:

Lol on the banana :)
Good to have you back :):):):)

sgtsloter
02-05-2013, 12:53 AM

sgtsloter
02-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Sorry guy/gals I have become a PRISONER OF WORK these past few days.
I will be released for good conduct lol. Hope to see you all soon in game.
Back in action soon woot woot 24402

sgtsloter
02-15-2013, 02:42 AM
Happy valentine's day

sgtsloter
02-16-2013, 04:32 AM
Please let me know if I missed or spelled any of the names thank you all.

AAXQPO: LVL 16 OP
ACEGOOD: LVL 46 COM
ADMIRALDRADON: LVL 46 OP
AKILO: LVL 46 OP
ALADHAM: LVL 46 OP
ALANFORD: LVL 46 COM
ALANPROST: LVL 46 OP
ANGELOFHEAVEN: LVL 46 ENG
ANNOUSHKA: LVL 46 OP
ANOUSHKA: LVL 46 ENG
ANOUSHKKA: LVL 46 COM
ARIREFIE: LVL 37 COM
ARJUNMPL: LVL 46 OP
ASAGOOD: LVL 43 OP
ASIFRAUSA: LVL 46 COM
AVLANCH: LVL 42 ENG
BATTLEGROUND: LVL 38 ENG
CAGEDKILLER: LVL 33 OP
CHAOTICGHOST: LVL 45 OP
CHATTERBOX: LVL 22 OP
COMBATDOC: LVL 46 ENG
CRYOSTASIS: LVL 41 OP
DEIABIF: LVL 38 COM
DEMETREX: LVL 31 ENG
DENAJA: LVL 46 ENGY
DENAJANI: LVL 45 OP
DEVILDOG: LVL 46 COM
DOCASI: LVL 31 ENG
DRADON: LVL 46 COM
DRIOKAFRA: LVL 46 COM
DRIOKAFRAYARD: LVL 20 OP
DRIOYARD: LVL 51 OP
EGYLEGEND: LVL 45 COM
EXUDE: LVL 40 COM
FALSHA: LVL 40 ENG
FAUSAV: LVL 46 COM
FIREFOXYRUSH: LVL 41 ENG
FLAMINGFALCON: LVL 42 OP
FRIT: LVL 44 ENG
GENSLOTER: LVL 46 COM
GIRLSCANTANK: LVL 41 COM
GODPARTICLE: LVL 46 COM
GOTHICKAT: LVL 46 OP
HAWKINGCRAZY: LVL 40 OP
HAYBUSA: LVL 46 OP
HERBALIFEU: LVL 46 ENG
IXRXGIO: LVL 41 ENG
JAORASC: LVL 46 OP
JESEJAMES: LVL 46 OP
KAIKUSH LVL 45 ENG
KEBENE: LVL 40 COM
LFTHNDOFGOD: LVL 40 ENG
LIMELIGHT: LVL 46 ENG
LOAHERB: LVL 46 ENG
LOASGTO: LVL 46 OP
LOASLYOR: LVL 46 COM
LOASUPPLY: LVL 15 ENG
LOAVADER: LVL 46 ENG
LOAXQ: LVL 45 COM
LOAZAO: LVL 46 ENG
MISSPRISSY: LVL 13 COM
MORCHEBA: LVL 46 OP
MOTOKOJK: LVL 44 OP
MRSFIXALOT: LVL 45 ENG
MRSILENT: LVL 42 OP
ODEABABAD: LVL 46 COM
OSO: LVL 38 OP
PINKSLIMNFIT: LVL 46 OP
POPCORNN: LVL 46 OP
POWERSUPPLY: LVL 46 ENG
QUESOAMERICAN: LVL 40 ENG
RASSTERMINATA: LVL 9 OP
RASSTERMINATO: LVL 45 COM
REDUXE: LVL 33 ENG
SAINTBIRD: LVL 45 ENG
SAINTCATS: LVL 44 OP
SAINTSMITH: LVL 39 COM
SHININGFALCON: LVL 45 ENG
SIMPLEMEDIC: LVL 45 ENG
SIMPLETRIGGER: LVL 41 COM
SLYOR: LVL 43 ENG
SLYORC: LVL 46 COM
SLYORE: LVL 46 ENG
SLYORO: LVL 46 OP
SNEAKYSHADOW: LVL 36 COM
SOLDEROFORTUN: LVL 46 COM
SOLIDPINK: LVL 46 COM
SILIDPINKDOC: LVL 46 ENG
SOULSHADOW: LVL 24 OP
SPEEDSTRIKE: LVL 31 OP
SPEEDYSTRIKE: LVL 40 ENG
SPEEDYSTRIKER: LVL 35 ENG
SPEEDYSTRIKR: LVL 20 COM
STEEOP: LVL 46 COM
SYLDONNIS: LVL 40 OP
TANKINGCRAZY: LVL 41 COM
UGOTMURKED: LVL 45 ENG
VEUNADAZ: LVL 46 OP
WHARMACHINE: LVL 39 COM
WHARMECHT: LVL 30 OP
WHARMECHTZ: LVL 41 ENG
WIKDTHUMPER: LVL 40 COM
WILLROCK: LVL 49 ENG
XQFUSE: LVL 46 OP
XQNOBILITY: LVL 46 COM
XQPOST: LVL 46 COM
XQPOWDER: LVL 46 ENG
XQPOWER: LVL 46 OP
XQSUPERLIGHT: LVL 46 ENG
XXKAOSXX: LVL 40 COM
YARDOS: LVL 46 ENG
ZAOZUBAM: LVL 46 COM
ZHAILORD: LVL 46 COM
ZHAIOP: LVL 46 OP
ZHEONASCARIN: LVL 40 COM

Pandasrule
02-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Can I be officer once I come back in or recruiter I was just hired by someone I didn't want to leave guild be I was leveling a guild

Drioyard
02-18-2013, 06:27 AM
hey sgt is being a while , i wish u can be online longer ;D

sgtsloter
02-20-2013, 12:53 AM
hey sgt is being a while , i wish u can be online longer ;D

First of all id like to say thank you to you and everyone that has kept LOA active during my absence.
This proves my point of what is realy important in guild. :)

It's not whom is a (gm) that makes a good guild. It's the friend's (people) that are in the guild that makes a good guild. :)

I do apologize for not being able to get on and play as much. I will be making a comeback to my regular hours of play very soon. Till then I can always be contacted VIA private msg here in forums or VIA LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ Facebook group
Thank you all for being part of LOA.
Your friend always
Sgtsloter

sgtsloter
02-26-2013, 09:59 PM
My first day back at play :):):):):):):):):)
Go go go LOA !!!!!!! Woot woot

sgtsloter
03-01-2013, 05:28 AM
Had a great time earlier today on some runs in SL

sgtsloter
03-01-2013, 07:12 AM
Congratulations Drioyard

sgtsloter
03-02-2013, 04:36 AM
Had fun today going old school lol doing nova runs at bio. 25407

sgtsloter
03-05-2013, 09:36 PM

sgtsloter
03-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Btw Powersupply is my alt.

Drioyard
03-08-2013, 06:09 AM
Congratulations Drioyard

thx sgt ;D it was long way until i get there...EVERYONE IN LOA IS 1# :)!

Drioyard
03-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Had fun today going old school lol doing nova runs at bio. 25407

it was a great run that day!TY FOR BEING WITH US SGT, great drops btw...EVERYONE IN LOA IS 1#

sgtsloter
03-10-2013, 04:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEl3HP5ilFE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sgtsloter
03-13-2013, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AjTUPxmIHY

sgtsloter
03-14-2013, 12:42 AM

sgtsloter
03-19-2013, 03:00 AM
LOA recruiters
I apologize if I missed/spelled anyones name wrong.

A.
Abecheuik
Abehaba
Acheronlupus
Acidedge
Addmee
Afexions
Agause
Agentdonut
Ahentze
Aimboomkill
Aizdrgnz
Alahalah
Alanboy
Alankai
Alienepro
Allweylan
Amathera
Anafaaze
Anedeari
Anelafa
Angelinheaven
Angelprotect
Anony
Anzak
Aokay
Aoo
Aradiuc
Arafleco
Aravaochefen
Arby
Ariachi
Aridrauzit
Ariher
Arshan
Articwolfx
Artimisgigza
Asaraol
Asisheuziz
Aslowerengineer
Assainman
Assaulter
Aue
Avath
Aveeee
Aveeeng
Axler
Axlion
Azasekie
Azesaon
Azewehar

B.
Badimboiko
Bakahor
Bakahors
Bblue
Beastevilione
Beautifulmess
Beazigof
Bellarine
Beucawa
Beuttyangel
Bicoland
Bigblasting
Biohazardxx
Blackglobe
Blazzingstars
Bloodycool
Bombbardent
Boys
Brandonxx
Brewcity
Bruedal
Bruwtality
Businesswomen

C.
Caliver
Carnivoris
Cautabe
Cavinee
Ceebeeman
Ceorabab
Chainriper
Chaos
Chaosmachine
Chartwheel
Chainasat
Chorbits
Cknishi
Clame
Cnishi
Coldshot
Coletrainx
Commanderboom
Conradx
Coolbychan
Cosmicnonkey
Craigery
Cryoheal

D.
Daarafy
Darthchris
Dashmogu
Daueke
Dauige
Dbzfan
Dddddnoob
Dddddnoobtwo
Dearaje
Deathangelxxx
Deathorigins
Deazety
Defib
Demonripper
Derya
Devidita
Devinisboss
Dgodswarrior
Digipokemon
Dimperiald
Divyansh
Doctordegree
Domofan
Dragonstripe
Dreiati
Dreuletty
Drioetie
Dsk
Dualgunhaseo
Dunf
Dzavu

E.
Ebeneora
Ebeskeus
Edgeofreason
Einara
Elanora
Elgeras
Ellyn
Eloden
Endlessstone
Enichira
Enidecor
Enioperatus
Enirea
EvilCherokee

F.
Fallscreek
Fastbigred
Fastbigrednp
Faucawa
Fearcomando
Febad
Feenilis
Ffaed
Ffaeh
Figmaister
Filipinohawai
Fioego
Flashbomb
Fleebete
Forthgriff
Forthgriffin
Freekydevil
Friobam
Frioches
Friosaran
Friunal
Froststriker

G.
Garaasama
Geebater
Geneticx
Geozudi
Giantess
Gloden
Godhandman
Godspyro
Goldenpheonix
Gongsonhada
Gotourl
Goufawaken
Govnoruk
Gramiy
Graorala
Graosagr
Greathealer
Greenrenegade
Guiguii
Gunslingernza
Gunzerker
Gyrun

H.
Hadicool
Haebafla
Hariwe
Hauazeb
Hawkeyenorva
Healzulotz
Helkr
Hellwarror
Hentze
Hentzee
Herokaka
Hetaiggy
Hexatron
Higherlevel
Holynaruto
Hoodedhoodlum
Hosokawa
Hubbabub
Hunterkillerv
Hyperbob
Hysee
Hyu

I.
Iahiv
Iasheona
Idiotman
Iefraog
Iegrejadfg
Ietriar
Iezhaaba
Ilovepurple
Imko
Inocentt

J.
Jackiechan
Jagex
Jairangelox
Jakier
Jayblast
Jazar
Jjdj
Jonnyohs
Julioariel
Jydexx

K.
Kaazilit
Kakashiuchiha
Kandykid
Kazeshadow
Kdw
Kedrick
Kennethpogi
Keotacab
Kerrian
Kevintheghost
Kilidarria
Kingarmonie
Kingofhearts
Kingofrsjr
Kingramz
Kiranator
Kittyluvz
Kiubbwizard
Knights
Kninebiscuit
Korax
Krianerie
Krioej

L.
Laciner
Ladygagangel
Ladygagapower
Ladygagastar
Ladygracie
Ladytessa
Lainyahalo
Leanic
Leanihar
Lebroc
Legacyx
Leonlion
Lilbandit
Limelightx
Liorshi
Loabeast
Loaplane
Loasgt
Lonewolv
Lordavalon
Lordbas
Lostnspace
Lourra
Lovehearts
Lutfilshooter
Lynettetan

M.
Machw
Manava
Marcnick
Masterraven
Masterteam
Mechaeos
Meimei
Meridon
Mhp
Mihawkren
Minagoroshi
Minious
Mnzombie
Mogul
Monarca
Mrmakarov
Mrniiles
Myko
Mymee

N.
Naasiri
Nanitectreator
Napalmerd
Natthasit
Nauasie
Neganinja
Neobg
Newbease
Nininjato
Nobll
Nolimits
Noonstar
Notsopwned
Nwapser
Nxstri

O.
Ocadioaw
Oekiasa
Oeseiaysie
Oliviapl
Olojmi
Onaebesak
Onakriethree
Onakrietwo
Onaskeor
Onehour
Oosantoshoo
Oravaorac
Orkazor
Oskaari
Otadeen
Otagibad
Otajeran
Otaveti
Overtheedge
Ozuheasa

P.
Pacotacospace
Panamo
Pandasrule
Panngeta
Pasnew
Paufia
Pearagi
Peasadi
Peckabooo
Peckavip
Peebezet
Peiaceben
Phazex
Phazion
Piercings
Pinkcherry
Plane
Pongk
Porkypork
Powerforever
Predrag
Primordialbhy
Princesss
Prrrrro
Pureblock

Q.
Quince
Qiqoinferno
Quadcore

R.
Racheln
Raditzfive
Rakasumbody
Ranea
Rattlebones
Ravelo
Reconman
Reddeathxx
Redomega
Revkilljoy
Rezzer
Rhinooo
Ripmasters
Robinlocksly
Robivo
Rough
Runetech
Ruscombo
Rushaidyxxx
Ryanfthree

S.
Saasakar
Saaziy
Saiyanwanabe
Salmads
Samgirll
Sargeras
Sciebega
Scoiatael
Secondavenger
Seductive
Sellercharac
Selsonee
Sgjohnkill
Shaazifez
Shadowmake
Shadowray
Shamenhealer
Sharufa
Shiliver
Shivaloma
Siandoz
Silvermaiden
Sinfuldemons
Sinobu
Sirenn
Skeonasa
Skipdaddyyy
Sneakyboy
Sniperassassin
Sniperguy
Sokkka
Soonerboy
Speedmac
Spypeter
Starblink
Starcrystal
Starlynx
Standardrespect
Strawberrie
Styroc
Superqaz
Suprakash
Sweetcupcakes
Sweetharmony
Syphre

T.
Taabeco
Takagero
Tblom
Tempertantrum
Teuirah
Thulka
Tkillarshot
Toruko
Treminator
Trescheny
Trianaski
Trinidez
Triocaga
Triokafre
Tristoly

U.
Uafliba
Uagoc
Uaybas
Ucafreiucan
Ugggggh
Uijaazik
Ukeri
Ultraranger
Unacaoraca
Unclejohn
Ungotten
Unknowneng
Unyiel
Uoo
Utriia
Uzifeos

V.
Vangster
Vausee
Vcon
Vearicon
Vegetao
Veonaar
Veuebeb
Vibeeers
Virusonline
Vungle

W.
Wastedspace
Whitdeath
Whitewish
Wildkatanas
Wingston
Wolfdemon
Wutangforlife

X.
Xevyar
Xianghendra
Xmoonlightsx
Xpanamo
Xstretch
Xxhierarchyxx
Xxndelxx
Xxpanamo
Xxpomethusxx
Xxrazexx
Xxsabre
Xxswaggerxx
Xxyoshixx
Xyphrex

Y.
Yanikorlp
Yellowwish
Ygruen
Ykh
Yugigaia

Z.
Zach
Zanpachi
Zapxd
Zonetwo
Zparity
Zsiirfeka

Thank you all for being part of
LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ
Your friend always
Sgtsloter

Pzman
03-19-2013, 06:13 PM
I joined LOA about a week ago, and man have I lv'd super fast since!
Officers are always willing to make xp runs with the lower lv's even tho they don't get anything in return.
This is really cool guys, thank you. I give credit where it's due and y'all are over due :-D
<(^^<) woot <(^•^)> LOA (>^^)>

-brought to u by dancing kirby brand snacks-

how fast do you lv in a day

sgtsloter
03-19-2013, 08:03 PM
null

That all depends on how much time you have to spend on XP runs.

Pzman
03-19-2013, 08:22 PM

how much in a hour?

sgtsloter
03-19-2013, 08:32 PM

how much in a hour?

Lol why would anyone keep track of how much xp can you get in one hour.
It's as easy as how much you really want it. If you say to yourself I'm gona lvl up 3 lvls then that's all you are going to lvl. I've seen ppl lvl up in just one day doing XP runs back to back non stop. So its relay up to you how much you want to lvl up.

Pzman
03-20-2013, 06:55 PM
It's as easy as how much you really want it. If you say to yourself I'm gona lvl up 3 lvls then that's all you are going to lvl. I've seen ppl lvl up in just one day doing XP runs back to back non stop. So its relay up to you how much you want to lvl up.

your no help and i keep track of how much xp i get in a hour

P.S.ho long does i take to get from L15 TO L31??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

sgtsloter
03-20-2013, 10:51 PM

your no help and i keep track of how much xp i get in a hour

P.S.ho long does i take to get from L15 TO L31??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

Lol it takes just about the same time it took you to type those question marks. Lol
:cool:
Btw if you need help on XP runs I'd be glad to help. Since XP runs are my favorite thing to do.

jelly
03-22-2013, 01:38 AM
Hi friends,
I am new user here.I am very happy to join this community

sgtsloter
03-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Hi friends,

Welcome aboard :):):):)

Anoushka
03-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Hi friends,
Hello and welcome to the team!

sgtsloter
03-28-2013, 12:52 AM

sgtsloter
04-02-2013, 12:23 PM

sgtsloter
04-02-2013, 10:02 PM

AnaCassi
04-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone :) can someone please add me to loa in pocket legends

and on face book group . My name on both is anacassi , thank you.and nice to meet you all :)

sgtsloter
04-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I sent friend request in PL. As for on Facebook I couldn't find name. I apologize for that but I'm fairly new to the facebook world. Pls add me Sgtsloter Loa. Id be glad to get you in to the group.
Thank you for supporting LOA
Your friend
Sgtsloter

sgtsloter
04-04-2013, 11:04 PM

sgtsloter
04-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Had a good time on my first day going on SL with my SGT. toon. Thanks everyone for supporting LOA.

sgtsloter
04-18-2013, 12:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXzWB1MSs4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sgtsloter
04-18-2013, 01:51 PM

sgtsloter
04-20-2013, 11:28 PM

sgtsloter
04-25-2013, 02:43 AM
Sgtsloter reporting for duty. Lock and load *salutes to everyone*
Hope to see you all in the stars on the front line in the battle fields.

Korax
04-27-2013, 02:34 PM
Wazzup guys! Guess whos back! HAHAHA

Korax reporting for duty. LOA AHHHUUU!

sgtsloter
04-27-2013, 11:45 PM
Wazzup guys! Guess whos back! HAHAHA

Korax reporting for duty. LOA AHHHUUU!

Welcome back korax

sgtsloter
04-29-2013, 04:15 AM
Thanks to everyone that helped me on runs along the way to lvl 51.

Korax
05-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Congrats Sgtslother for reaching level 51.

May the force be with you.

sgtsloter
05-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Congrats Sgtslother for reaching level 51.

May the force be with you.

Thank you Korax. Just trying to do my part and show STS that their are still many ppl that love StarLegends.

sgtsloter
05-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Check this armor out. Lol awesome boots

sgtsloter
05-02-2013, 08:30 PM
Check this armor out. Lol awesome boots
Btw that's my alt toon also

sgtsloter
05-03-2013, 08:07 PM

sgtsloter
05-04-2013, 11:53 PM
check this helmet out it guarantees a Burrito to drop. Lol Happy 5de Mayo everyone. Party on!!!

sgtsloter
05-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Be the first to find and msg the Burritoguy "here's your burrito Sgt." to win 10,000 SL credits

Conquered
05-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Lol

sgtsloter
05-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Here's the first 3ppl to get 10k each from the BURRITOGUY.

ShadowGunX
05-07-2013, 11:25 AM
hey sgt
good lck bro. may ur guild shine again at lb again :-D

sgtsloter
05-07-2013, 10:13 PM
hey sgt
good lck bro. may ur guild shine again at lb again :-D

Thank you ShadowGunX
As many may already know our first priority in LOA is HAVE FUN. We thank and are honored to have so many great ppl that have put their time and hard effort to put LOA on the Lb

sgtsloter
05-07-2013, 11:07 PM

sgtsloter
05-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Today's 10k Burritoguy hunt winner.

Korax
05-08-2013, 10:31 AM
I'm currently playing Avabel Online, be back on SL soon :)

sgtsloter
05-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful lady's that live in country's that celebrate it on May 10th. To all our youngsters please don't forget to give your moms a big hug and kiss.

sgtsloter
05-11-2013, 01:19 AM
Congratulationz Teuirah, thank you for being part of LOA

sgtsloter
05-11-2013, 01:22 AM
Congratulationz Solderofortun, thank you for being part of LOA

sgtsloter
05-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Congratulationz Demonripper, thank you for being part of LOA

sgtsloter
05-11-2013, 01:35 AM
Congratulationz Drioyard, thank you for being part of LOA

sgtsloter
05-11-2013, 01:44 AM
Congratulationz Chiuawety, thank you for being part of LOA

Conquered
05-11-2013, 07:23 PM
gratz to all who capped.

sgtsloter
05-11-2013, 09:06 PM

sgtsloter
05-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Today's BURRITOGUY'S journey. Was spotted by one person but dident say the "here's your burrito Sgt" phrase.so no reward was issued. Better luck next time.
Remember to say "here's your burrito Sgt" when you spot the BURRITOGUY easy way to win 10,000 sl credits. 3057630577305783057930580

sgtsloter
05-15-2013, 07:19 PM
Congratulationz Greenerenegade30651

sgtsloter
05-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Congratulationz30652

sgtsloter
05-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Congratulationz Usajade30658

sgtsloter
05-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Congratulationz DEMONRECRUIT30735

sgtsloter
05-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Thanks to everyone that helped me lvl up my Veunadaz toon.

sgtsloter
05-18-2013, 06:05 AM
Congratulationz UECIUI30844

sgtsloter
05-18-2013, 10:12 AM
Congratulationz UMEUSA30865

sgtsloter
05-20-2013, 01:22 AM
Congratulationz UZIFEOS31003

Conquered
05-20-2013, 06:46 PM
gratz bro

sgtsloter
05-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Congratulationz AZATERI31120

EgyLegend
05-22-2013, 05:19 AM
congratz everyone, keep up the good work :)

sgtsloter
05-22-2013, 07:49 PM
congratz everyone, keep up the good work :)

Thank you Egy. Hope to see you soon in game. Take care have fun
Your friend always
Sgtsloter

sgtsloter
05-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Congratulationz QUATROACES

Conquered
05-25-2013, 03:15 AM
#1 guild in SL now in LB lol

sgtsloter
05-25-2013, 03:44 AM
Congratulationz YARDOD 31301

sgtsloter
05-25-2013, 03:57 AM
#1 guild in SL now in LB lol

Lol I don't know if your congratulating us or making fun of us lol but either way ill still thank you.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Conquered
05-25-2013, 08:11 AM
Lol I don't know if your congratulating us or making fun of us lol but either way ill still thank you.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

congratulating bro!!
awesome guild
ask me if you need some help
ill be happy to help out LoA

sgtsloter
05-25-2013, 11:24 PM

leeelooo
05-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Sgt, do you ever feel like you are talking to yourself on here?

I'm going to try to post more often. ;)

You're doing a great job BTW!

sgtsloter
05-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Sgt, do you ever feel like you are talking to yourself on here?

I'm going to try to post more often. ;)

You're doing a great job BTW!

Thank you Leeelooo lol I guess this is another way of letting ppl know I'm still here. Even wile not on game.

sgtsloter
05-27-2013, 12:51 AM
This salute goes out to everyone and anyone that has lost a loved one in the military. No matter witch country you are in. My respects to these brave men and women that have lost their life's for us.

sgtsloter
05-27-2013, 05:41 AM
Congratulationz TANTRISPAZ

sgtsloter
05-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Congratulationz TRIOKAFRE

sgtsloter
05-27-2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks to everyone that helped me lvl up my LOAHERB

sgtsloter
05-27-2013, 10:30 PM
Congratulationz NXSTRI

sgtsloter
05-27-2013, 10:39 PM
Congratulationz BRISKVENGANCE

Conquered
05-28-2013, 12:00 AM
gratz to all!
dont ever lose hope.

sgtsloter
05-28-2013, 11:12 PM
Congratulationz SINOKUN

sgtsloter
05-29-2013, 03:10 AM
Congratulationz TRINIDEZ

sgtsloter
05-30-2013, 06:22 AM
Congratulations to HEOARA on winning 10,000 credits for finding the BURRITOGUY.

BTW this is not only a guild event. Everyone is welcome to participate. All u got to do is find the BURRITOGUY and msg him
" here's your burrito Sgt "
Thank you all and good luck

sgtsloter
06-02-2013, 03:42 AM
Hello my name is Sgtsloter and I'm a game addict.lololol

Conquered
06-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Heora, gratz bro!

sgtsloter
06-04-2013, 10:50 PM

ATT. Everyone we will be having a KILL'S contest coming soon. This contest will be hosted by DEMON. We will keep you informed with full details here and in our Facebook group. Thank you Demon for the Awsome contest idea.

Heoaraz
06-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Ahh LoA my home! time to get exposed from the forums! :)

Heoaraz
06-05-2013, 10:20 AM
ty Zen :)

Heoaraz
06-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Heora, gratz bro!
TY!

sgtsloter
06-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Congratulations HEOARA

sgtsloter
06-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Congratulationz HEOARAZ

sgtsloter
06-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Congratulationz SINOBUFF

ralphlouis_fever
06-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Hey sgt too many alts :/.

sgtsloter
06-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Hey sgt too many alts :/.

Lol that's what happens when update takes long to come. Lol
Btw is their such a thing as too many? Lol iv known ppl to have way more characters than I do.
If you are talking about the names on the medals those are actual guildmates that have cap.

sgtsloter
06-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Congratulationz MISTYDEW

sgtsloter
06-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped me cap my Loasgto character.

sgtsloter
06-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped me on runs to lvl up my GENSLOTER character.

sgtsloter
06-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Happy Father's Day Everyone

Conquered
06-15-2013, 02:02 AM
http://www.capitallyfrugaldc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/fathers-day-2011.jpg

sgtsloter
06-18-2013, 11:37 PM
Congratulationz MRSASUKE

sgtsloter
06-19-2013, 02:40 AM
Congratulationz CHAPARITA

sgtsloter
06-21-2013, 11:56 PM
Congratulationz XQPOST

sgtsloter
06-22-2013, 03:24 AM
Lol

Usajade
06-24-2013, 11:47 PM
Sooo u leveled up to what 50 ? Lol

sgtsloter
06-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Sooo u leveled up to what 50 ? Lol

Lol level 51 to be exact lol :):):):):):):):):):)

sgtsloter
06-29-2013, 03:14 AM

Not many ppl on but still managed to take a photo. :) tnx guys

sgtsloter
06-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Woot woot lvled up my Mrsilent to lvl 43 now. Lvl 44 here I come.:)

sgtsloter
06-30-2013, 02:22 AM

Woot woot lvl 44 down on my way to lvl 45.

sgtsloter
07-02-2013, 03:48 AM

Taken a few minutes ago.
Go go go LOA !!!!

zerodeaths
07-02-2013, 05:36 AM

Taken a few minutes ago.
Go go go LOA !!!!

i m so handsome ;)

sgtsloter
07-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Congratulationz GOLDSKY

sgtsloter
07-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Thanks to those that helped me lvl up my MRSILENT. Now lvl 45 :) 34107

sgtsloter
07-04-2013, 04:38 AM

Woot woot lvl46 now. Had a little bit of difficulties towards the end. Couldn't find many ppl doing runs. So had to solo it on the last 350 xp.

sgtsloter
07-05-2013, 09:26 PM

Hello everyone I'm just here to clear something up. Their is a new guild that has similar name as ours. First of all I did not provide money for that guild to be made like ppl have been saying. Second of all I would never make such decision without letting everyone know about it first. Ppl have also been saying that I have gone to another game. Witch in part is true. Our guild is available in DL,PL,SL,AL so because of that I need to try to represent our guild in those games also. Besides just cus you don't see me on Sgtsloter character it doesn't mean I no longer play SL. Look at previous post iv made u will see that iv been using my Mrsilent character.
Thank you all for taking time to read this.
Your friend always
Sgtsloter
P.s.
"EVERYONE IN LEAGUE OF ASSASSINZ IS #1"
"NEVER GIVE UP"

sgtsloter
07-12-2013, 08:09 AM

Korax
07-13-2013, 10:54 AM
Hi League Of Assassinz. I'm officially back again on Star Legends.

What's new besides level 51 cap? I need to catch up. :D

I played Avabel and Arcane Legends but by heart and mind wants me to play "Star Legends" LOL

See you around guys!

Korax
07-13-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm shock about Napalm weapons. Last time I played Star Legends it cost 10k-20k BUT NOW!!! WHAT HAPPEN!!! LOL 500k-700k

FO REAL? HAHAHAHA