PDA

View Full Version : 2020-04-23 Content Update (274035)

TzatOps
04-23-2020, 10:56 AM
+ The "Beach Gauntlet" Birthday Event begins at 1:30pm Central on April 23rd and runs for two (2) weeks!
+ Collect Event Tokens to purchase cool new metallic swimsuits from the Event Vendor.
+ Top 25 Ranks get both a men's and a women's red metallic swimsuit set. Top 10 and Top 5 get special titles!
+ Loot special 'item pack' items that include new Elixirs, special Access items, and random loot!

Minionmaster
04-23-2020, 12:50 PM
Its 1.30pm central. Login update completed but we cant access beach or view vendor or shop item packs yet?

Is the game delayed? If so eta please?

Thank you
MM

Cinco
04-23-2020, 01:01 PM
Its 1.30pm central. Login update completed but we cant access beach or view vendor or shop item packs yet?

Is the game delayed? If so eta please?

Thank you
MM

No. It’s not. Just now 1pm Central. Maybe your clock is ahead by a half hour? Event begins in roughly 30 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minionmaster
04-23-2020, 01:10 PM
My bad
Using a dodgey date app that cant tell 1/2 hours

Thx for great event Cinco
Yo da bomb
MM

Cinco
04-23-2020, 02:20 PM
Hello Cinco
Please can you tell how to check how much token we gathered? Where the currency icon would be ?

Talk to the event vendor (the female vampire in the metallic red bikini to the right of the beach portal) you will see the number of tokens in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
If you have enough tokens to purchase an item, you will see the Buy button when you select one of her items.

Uptosts
04-23-2020, 02:20 PM
Thank you Cinco!!

jaymt09
04-23-2020, 02:54 PM
Talk to the event vendor (the female vampire in the metallic red bikini to the right of the beach portal) you will see the number of tokens in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
If you have enough tokens to purchase an item, you will see the Buy button when you select one of her items.

Each wave is suppose to give tokens n still there’s no token explain 1hr 30mins of waste time ?

Cinco
04-23-2020, 02:55 PM
Each wave is suppose to give tokens n still there’s no token explain 1hr 30mins of waste time ?

You don't get your tokens with each passing wave; you get them when you die or time runs out.

The more waves you pass the more tokens you earn. Tested this multiple times on various characters and it appears to be working correctly.

Uptosts
04-23-2020, 03:37 PM
What's the concept on scoring? my only first run scores are added if we leave the wave in between the score don't get added? Or we need higher then that every run?I took many runs but score same as first.. Some already 1m + score.. cinco please can you tell?
Ty

Cinco
04-23-2020, 03:40 PM
What's the concept on scoring? my only first run scores are added if we leave the wave in between the score don't get added? Or we need higher then that every run?I took many runs but score same as first.. Some already 1m + score.. cinco please can you tell?
Ty

The Gauntlet only keeps your highest score :-)

Uptosts
04-23-2020, 03:50 PM
OMG, Gauntlet is Naughty.. [emoji23][emoji23]

Thank you again Cinco!! Im loving this event it's so enjoyable!! Also thanks for the quick replies!!
You're the best :-)

themythrise
04-23-2020, 03:51 PM
You don't get your tokens with each passing wave; you get them when you die or time runs out.

The more waves you pass the more tokens you earn. Tested this multiple times on various characters and it appears to be working correctly.What's the point for grinding for higher waves? There is no bosses spawns, not good drops also. For the sake of Higher Event Score/Tokens, players needs to keep on grinding....That's completely illogical and useless after wave 25.

Secondly, there should be option to exit by ourselves. Exit comes and tokens earned shows Until and unless player dies/time goes out. That's really confusing. This info don't know many to new players especially and this information not mentioned in the game anywhere. Please mention it in the street doll or update section at the earliest.

One more problem is that If a player uses 'forbidden exp' elixir, score points doubles. That's completely glitched and unfair.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Cinco
04-23-2020, 03:57 PM
What's the point for grinding for higher waves?

The point is to collect the Event Tokens.

Oh - there's also the increased score. I have some special rewards for the Top 25 Ranks.

mascotmullah
04-23-2020, 04:14 PM
The last boss doesn't spawn ..is there a low spawn rate with that one or something?

Cinco
04-23-2020, 04:16 PM
The last boss doesn't spawn ..is there a low spawn rate with that one or something?

We just fixed this with the most recent update. All five bosses should now spawn in their appropriate waves :-)

Ugon
04-23-2020, 04:28 PM
We just fixed this with the most recent update. All five bosses should now spawn in their appropriate waves :-)

Yeah I noticed the boss that drops stops spawning after wave 20 or so, hope it is fixed and please no more updates I was just interrupted by the update when I was at wave 74 :/

Ugon
04-23-2020, 06:02 PM
Yeah I noticed the boss that drops stops spawning after wave 20 or so, hope it is fixed and please no more updates I was just interrupted by the update when I was at wave 74 :/

Umm.. its still the same thing I reached wave 102 and the boss that drops didnt appear after wave 40-50 and has never appeared in the waves btw 60-102 where I got disconnected sadly :/

Xtylez
04-23-2020, 06:37 PM
Cinco already said Boss stop spawning after wave 25.

Xtylez
04-23-2020, 06:52 PM
Cinco, new Buda pet have got some extra stats? Could you pls tell us what extra stats does it have?(If it does ofc)

Ugon
04-23-2020, 08:26 PM
Cinco already said Boss stop spawning after wave 25.

Umm...where did he say that ?! and for what reason tho ?

true_blue1
04-23-2020, 10:54 PM
So we have to purposely run out of time or die to receive the little skulls? LOL i wish this was stated somewhere in the event description. i asked a few people and they didn’t know this. i wouldn’t have just left the gauntlet when i got to 100....but otherwise thanks for the event now that i know this how to receive the little skulls to purchase vanities.

Cinco
04-24-2020, 09:54 AM
Umm...where did he say that ?! and for what reason tho ?

Said it in the preview post (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?492381-Preview-Beach-Gauntlet!-New-Pet!-New-Swimwear!-Item-Packs!-Event-Tokens!)

This is done to enforce choices and add complexity to the event. You're either running for the highest leaderboard score you can get (and collecting the most tokens you can) or you're re-making to loot the bosses.

thorragnorak03
04-24-2020, 10:16 AM
Said it in the preview post (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?492381-Preview-Beach-Gauntlet!-New-Pet!-New-Swimwear!-Item-Packs!-Event-Tokens!)

This is done to enforce choices and add complexity to the event. You're either running for the highest leaderboard score you can get (and collecting the most tokens you can) or you're re-making to loot the bosses.is elder gems drop from boss?

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

soultokill
04-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Dear cinco its me blazingx umm im wondering why my points are frozen because everytime i do the event i dont get anymore points when i die im at 219k but i should be way more than that like 500k please fix this

jaymt09
04-24-2020, 10:28 AM
Dear cinco its me blazingx umm im wondering why my points are frozen because everytime i do the event i dont get anymore points when i die im at 219k but i should be way more than that like 500k please fix this

U only get the highest point u scored. So u need to score higher than 219k

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

soultokill
04-24-2020, 10:36 AM
OOOO omg thanks