PDA

View Full Version : Vanity collection

dugantale
01-28-2012, 04:13 AM
I am on a quest to collect as many vanities in the game as I can! Here are some I have so far, I know its not much.

I am trying to get my hands on some fire, ice, and bone bunny ears, if you have a pair and want to help out please let me know, also I am trying to get some antennas but dont ever get there in time, im going to save money to get plat to get other vanities in the game, alsoe same with pets!!

Onaraasider
01-28-2012, 04:17 AM
It is impossible to get every vanity in the game,for example the ambassadors party hat is impossible to get. And the pumpkin head if you didn't get already

Skeletonlord
01-28-2012, 04:17 AM
Good luck! Check out lwmarks thread about collecting antenna. It is in General Disussion for pl. It has really important information as well. Also, when you go in game, type in /tell (Samhayne or Justg or Stamoslives etc) and (message) to find out if a dev is online. You can also use join game, filter towns and find one which is almost full.

dugantale
01-28-2012, 04:19 AM
It is impossible to get every vanity in the game,for example the ambassadors party hat is impossible to get. And the pumpkin head if you didn't get already

Well not all I mean most ;)

Onaraasider
01-28-2012, 04:23 AM
Well not all I mean most ;)

Ok well good luck!

dugantale
01-28-2012, 04:25 AM
Thanks and do u know if u can win bunny ears?

LwMark
01-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Thx skel! Yur a great addition to our community!

RedRyder
01-28-2012, 11:49 AM

You have to purchase the big ones. The little ones were achievable by waving at whoever had the big ears, which is disabled now making it impossible to get. If you wait till Easter this year the same event shout be active.

I've been on your same quest too, and so far I have a complete collection of ALL the vanity hats that aren't purchased by plat, even the shields with an exception of the shield of hollows and the PL shield, along with every antenna:) its a grueling journey so goodluck!

dugantale
01-28-2012, 11:55 AM

You have to purchase the big ones. The little ones were achievable by waving at whoever had the big ears, which is disabled now making it impossible to get. If you wait till Easter this year the same event shout be active.

I've been on your same quest too, and so far I have a complete collection of ALL the vanity hats that aren't purchased by plat, even the shields with an exception of the shield of hollows and the PL shield, along with every antenna:) its a grueling journey so goodluck!

Ik so do u have bunny ears?? Fun were both on the same quest lol ;D

maneatingtree
01-28-2012, 12:00 PM

I have both :D

Cytokinesis
01-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Good Luck getting the Droid Costume :rolleyes:

adidaman
01-28-2012, 01:53 PM
My growing collection

PL Playa
01-28-2012, 01:56 PM
What is the mimic??

Cytokinesis
01-28-2012, 01:58 PM
What is the mimic??

Its the Treasure Chest Head thing.

Roc
01-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Here you go :) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32551-Vanity-Items-with-Pictures&highlight=yanis+vanity This way you can have a checklist ;) I really like the way you formatted your pictures too!

Imsebastiaanl
01-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Sorry ... But so much people have this vanities! U should make a cool armor (set).

dugantale
01-28-2012, 03:10 PM
Thanks guys.for being helpful :) dinno bout droid costume ;)

maneatingtree
01-28-2012, 03:12 PM
My fav set is currently pumpkin helmet (old one), bat wingz, crimson holo shield, toyman, fiery leather. Just looks so sweet.

dugantale
01-28-2012, 03:14 PM
My fav set is currently pumpkin helmet (old one), bat wingz, crimson holo shield, toyman, fiery leather. Just looks so sweet.

Yea I didnt play round halloween so I didnt get those things :)