PDA

View Full Version : Updates

Kirei
07-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Hi I'm just wondering what the updates button does. Like just afte you choose your server and you see your charecter and all the options and at the bottom is an updates button. I'm wondering what that's for, mine always says "can't connect to server" so is it just decoration or does it do something?

BeardedBear
07-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Hi I'm just wondering what the updates button does. Like just afte you choose your server and you see your charecter and all the options and at the bottom is an updates button. I'm wondering what that's for, mine always says "can't connect to server" so is it just decoration or does it do something?

Whatever you do, DO NOT click on it, it will do serious damage to your account! Kidding, it you click on it, it will show the latest updates/change to the game, as well as an exclamation point badge to show you haven't read the new changes.

Jstizar
07-28-2010, 09:22 AM

It says can't connect to server for a while when you first connect sometimes but after a little while or if you re-login it usually shows you the updates. Or lack there of.