PDA

View Full Version : Using VPN for better connection. Need Dev to confirm this

Thanos
04-24-2020, 03:31 AM
The connection in my country very busy because many people online. This happen because of lockdown in my country since last month because of Covid-19. My friend told me to use vpn to play the game if I get high ping ingame. So I use turbo vpn and connect to other country and I get better ping. So now I want to know if it against game rule or no.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
04-24-2020, 04:24 AM
This was clarified multiple times
U can use VPN to play the game BUT u shouldnt do plat offers with it

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

MegaVordred
04-24-2020, 04:25 AM
The connection in my country very busy because many people online. This happen because of lockdown in my country since last month because of Covid-19. My friend told me to use vpn to play the game if I get high ping ingame. So I use turbo vpn and connect to other country and I get better ping. So now I want to know if it against game rule or no.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using TapatalkAs long as you're using it to play the game with that sole purpose only, then you aren't breaking rules. don't risk trying to do anything peculiar rather than what you're using the VPN for.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Thanos
04-24-2020, 04:25 AM
Oh thanks for let me know

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Noceur
04-24-2020, 10:00 AM
Yeah VPN is fine if you're just playing game's. If you want to increase ping, use a vpn that can connect you to the US, somewhere near Texas.